Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kye0001

kye0001 Well-Known Member

Nate Eaton’s Facebook page 12 mins ago:

I just got off the phone with a woman named Sharon. She stopped by the Shared Blessings Thrift Shop on Kauai around 2:10 p.m. today and Chad Daybell was there. She casually followed him into the parking lot and began a friendly 2-3 minute conversation. Chad told her he was dropping off donations because he's moving back to Idaho "soon" to support Lori. Sharon said, "Couldn't Lori get out of jail if she just said where the kids are?" He responded, "It isn't that easy." Chad told Sharon he wasn't in court yesterday because of the media "circus" and said the story isn't being reported properly. He specifically said that East Idaho News was wrong. Sharon asked if he was still LDS and he said that he was. The conversation was polite and he got into his car. Sharon did not have her phone on her but did snap a photo of Chad's Jeep once she got to her car. I've confirmed with journalists on the island that this is indeed the vehicle Chad has been driving. Chad - if you see this and we are indeed getting our stories wrong, please call me. Email me. Message me. I will talk to you and listen to you. Help me clear up any rumors. Let me hear your side and tell the world your thoughts. Because this story isn't going away - and neither are we.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

MelodyLane, Onsdag, CarolAnn and 64 others like this.

2. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

I personally think JM has played a role as well and mentioned this many threads ago. I feel like you and I are on the same page a lot. Lol.
    O/T: is your username referencing the state of New Hampshire? If so, I lived most of my life in VT. Maybe we New Englanders think similarly.

3. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

I certainly am still in confusion over this one too. I do believe we were led to believe in an article--and I think it would have been Nate or Justin on this one--that IP was basically "confessing" for MB.... so I guess we will just to see how all these balls roll out. IP is now a big mystery for me!!

4. yawningreyhound

yawningreyhound Well-Known Member

Speaking of...is there any information on this short-term wife of Alex Cox'?

5. Anonymous91

Anonymous91 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the system can be flawed, and work against those it is supposed to protect. Justice should be blind, but the reality is that it isn't always.

Unfortunately, it happened to me. My ex was charged with the following:
    Simple Assault (i.e she attacked me with a butcher knife), Criminal Mischief, DV in presence of child, and bail jumping.

This goes to court, I sat in the back, my presence was not necessary.

It basically went like this. Judge looks at her, assumes she is the victim.

Asks if she had a job? No. Asks if she has to stay home all of the time? She says yes. Not exactly the truth, if I wasn't working or sleeping I was taking her wherever she wanted to go.

Then he assumes that she is the victim, and that I manipulated this whole situation. Never mind that the 2 police officers both agreed that our children and myself were victims of Domestic Abuse, why let a little fact like that matter.

So, to make a long story short, I end up on the hook for over $4,000 in fines, mandatory couple counseling (which I have to pay for), and she gets released from jail.

Suffice it to say, I have an aversion about being in a courthouse to this day.

Unfortunately, an attractive woman can get away with a lot. They don't always though, thank goodness. MOO

Axie, AZlawyer, Gardener1850 and 9 others like this.
  6. nhmemorymaker

I certainly am still in confusion over this one too. I do believe we were led to believe in an article--and I think it would have been Nate or Justin on this one--that IP was basically "confessing" for MB.... so I guess we will just to see how all these balls roll out. IP is now a big mystery for me!!

7. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

MBP supposedly claimed he falsified his report. So, i'm not sure what is truth and what isn't anymore.

8. tealrose

tealrose Well-Known Member

Interestingly, I just discovered that to open the box, you never even have to go in to the same one you desire the box at. You just have to provide the proof at a post office. (That would have been convenient for me to know!) Bolding (and underlining) by me.

USPS.com FAQs
    How do I apply for a PO Box in person?
    To apply at a Post Office, you must complete all required information on PS Form 1093, Application for Post Office Box Service (to view and print the form, click here). If you apply online, this form is generated during the application process. Bring a copy of the completed form along with two forms of acceptable U.S. identification (one must be an acceptable primary of identification and the other an acceptable secondary form of identification) for verification to a Post Office that provides window service. See Acceptable Forms of Identification.

The Post Office need not be the one where box service is desired. Please note that furnishing false information on the application or refusing to furnish required information is sufficient reason for denial of the application or discontinuance of service.

9. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

10. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

11. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Aha. A good thing indeed.

12. nhmemorymaker

my brain is mush?? I did go back to timeline but could not find the date we saw the woman on the doorbell cam. Another woman (who is tall, lanky with dark hair) who could possibly have been in Rexburg around the 21st of Sept is the woman who is the wife of JM --one of CD's colleagues-- who was presenting at the you-know-who conference in Rexburg on the 21st.

13. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

14. kye0001

Am I right in thinking that the next update on MBPs court appearance will be at 9pm Arizona time? How many hours is that from now please?

Picklepuck and Christ is Truth like this.
  15. nhmemorymaker

BUT the nephew of Lori's one living brother is slamming MBp... The Family Feud could get very interesting ....more people will start to talk...

16. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

I sure hope he was donating those awful jeans he’s always wearing!

17. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Those might be the only jeans he has.

18. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

This is good ..so everyone else in America is flipped out about 2 missing kids and he is blaming the media getting the story wrong. He thinks he has a circus in Kauai? Wait until he sees the real Big Top Circus coming to Rexburg. Just wait Chad ..you and Lori are the freakin CLOWNS in this circus you created! MOO Weekly rant/TedTalk. Thank you for coming o_O

19. Sachi

Sachi Well-Known Member

r
    Yep, so no info if there was even a policy due to the suspicious nature of his death.

AZlawyer likes this.
  20. kye0001

Thanks for that update. I was wondering what they’d say but don’t know how much longer I can stay awake :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.