Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

I know we have asked/discussed who raised MbP after her mother SCC died. But I don't remember hearing anything factual, so would appreciate any facts one has. But now she is broadcasting this letter against BB. Oldest game in the book, but it just makes me so angry when women go this route. It is just so unfair to women who really do go through mental, physical abuse. Lori seemed to blame her men with some of these accusations, and now MBp. Can she be sued? These two women certainly beg the question of who raised them to be this way.............

2. Michigan1

Michigan1 New Member

DBM

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Alpha Bravo and mykal.larson like this.
  3. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

I remember reading that as well. Not sure IIRC, but wasn't it a friend who is a real estate agent on the island? The one that was in the courtroom yesterday? I don't know, I can't seem to retain all of the details in this case. Brain overload. Lol.

Onsdag, dkryder and Whaddayano like this.
  4. mykal.larson

mykal.larson Well-Known Member

Can you imagine if they were both that stupid? I mean this whole thing is incredibly stupid, but still.

5. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

rsbm

Great summary. Did you mean Brandon here? I can't think of an obvious reason why someone else apart from Alex was involved re. Charles.

6. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

That image is MBP and BB, not the new husband IP

7. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

Again, my memory is vague on some details, but it was mentioned at some point that she stayed with Alex. Not sure if it was from this timeframe or not. Maybe someone else here can remember, and attach a link?

8. Sticksandspades

Sticksandspades All comments are MOO

9. Michigan1

Michigan1 New Member

Thank you!!!

10. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

True that! Also I think that MB had claimed to know the whereabouts of the kids as simply a lie to throw people off the trail. In fact I’m not sure Lori knows either as they were likely taken out by Alex. I hope they can pull the info out of her tho!

11. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

Haha. Perhaps he is hiding and expecting his own arrest soon. He saw how lousy Lori does in jail. Last sighting was at his hour long visit at the hoosegow.

12. Hippoinatutu

Hippoinatutu Well-Known Member

Awesome work. You are on point.

13. mykal.larson

mykal.larson Well-Known Member

So what move was pre planned? The move to Idaho or the move to Hawaii? She wasn't living in Idaho when CV was killed so which move are they referring to specifically? My understanding from watching the hearing (only once, admittedly) is that the move the prosecutor was referring to was Hawaii because she "fled" day after LE showed up at her doorstep.
    - So the move to HI was planned before CV's death on top of the move to ID?
    - Was the Idaho move pre planned or quickly decided after CV's murder?
    - Were they both supposed to move to Hawaii separately and those plans changed as opportunities to kill CV and TD changed?
    - How far in advance were these moves planned?
    - Where would Lori have moved first had the landlord not kicked her out? Idaho or Hawaii?

SO MANY NEW QUESTIONS.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  14. canyonoflight

canyonoflight Well-Known Member

My heart just breaks for this family.

Looloo, Anonymous91, Bazinga and 10 others like this.
  15. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

I can’t speak for Gardener1850, but IMO there’s someone very obvious who would benefit and it’s definitely not BB.

16. Tortoise

Sorry, someone who would benefit from what exactly?

Damarna and Considering like this.
  17. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

From the death of Charles.

18. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

I know we have asked/discussed who raised MbP after her mother SCC died. But I don't remember hearing anything factual, so would appreciate any facts one has. But now she is broadcasting this letter against BB. Oldest game in the book, but it just makes me so angry when women go this route. It is just so unfair to women who really do go through mental, physical abuse. Lori seemed to blame her men with some of these accusations, and now MBp. Can she be sued? These two women certainly beg the question of who raised them to be this way.............

19. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Marking my place on our fast moving thread...Not sure what I will doing when I check the status of this report and it says something other than pending .o_O

Home Page - OME Case Status
    Alex Cox Autopsy =PENDING

20. Tortoise

I'm guessing you're referring to Lori? But she's already in there if we're talking conspiracy (more than one), so I'm still not sure about who else would have been involved in the conspiracy to murder Charles.

ETA - I think I understand now what you meant about my first post. I was asking Gardener1850 if she meant the conspiracy to murder BB, not if she meant BB conspired to murder Charles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.