Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gone through all of the new posts since last night, as I just woke up. Anyone post about LVD already on plane heading to Idaho? Apparently some time around 11pm-midnight?
ETA: Justin Lum confirmed she is still in Hawaii, so disregard this comment. She did NOT fly to Idaho last night per Justin's twitter feed.

Heatherann Wagner KIFI/KIDK (@HeatherannNews) | Twitter
KIFI/KIDK Idaho

There’s been an abundance of online rumors surrounded the Vallow/Daybell case. Recently, there’s been posts about threats to those involved.I talked with the law firm that represents Lori in Idaho (to be decided moving forward). They said the statements online aren’t true.

Whhhhatt?? They represent her now...so they can definitively say things now...but maybe they won't represent her moving forward??

Any guesses who that family insider was that called Gray Hughes?? There is a lot of range to that information, a lot of which has since come to light. But that video was published about the time this became a national story 12/23/2019, before much of the information we know now was out there.
BBM. I have an idea, but we can't name non POIs here. IMO it is someone who has not spoken to the media.

Two things I’m wondering about. Or thinking about.

1. I wonder if the whole cult is somehow financing the two of them. I wonder if there is some behind the scenes partnership or belief that they truly are the leaders of the end times and therefore money from the no named website and leader is funneled to them?

2. do we have the prior cases that were mentioned in court about her fleeing?

I haven't seen the 2009 and 2011 documents or info giving exact dates but those years line up with major custody modification filings made by Joe Ryan. I made separate, somewhat generic, event descriptions in the timeline under the dates when Joe filed. Here are the relevant events around 2009 and 2011:

17 July 2009 - Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, again files a custody suit against Lori in the State of TX. This suit is carried over to the AZ courts and a note about it in Maricopa County, AZ records that reads: “FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS INTERLOCUTORY/OF 7/17/09 IN SUIT TO MODIFY PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP” (Court Records).

2009 – A civil court finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

[...]

27 July 2011 – Lori calls and cancels a July 30th court ordered psych eval appointment, saying that her sister in another state gave birth to a baby with medical complications and Lori was leaving town to be with her sister. Lori requested to change her appointment to Oct 4th (KSLTV).

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).

5 Aug 2011 – Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, files “Petition to modify child custody, parenting time and child support” in Maricopa County, AZ Family Court (Court records).

2011 - A civil court again finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

13 Aug 2011 – A process server serves Lori with the Aug 5th petition through serving her husband CV. The document ordered Lori to undergo a psychological evaluation after she told social workers “death would be an option before giving Tylee to her father, Mr. Joseph Ryan, even for a visit.” The document goes on to say “These are real and serious concerns,” (KSLTV).

No. I'm thinking of a certain Doomsday author who married Lori 2 weeks after his wife of nearly 30 years died under suspicious circumstances. I'm not sure how the attempt on Brandon's life fits into all this, other than it seems Lori was encouraging Melani follow in her footsteps.

ETA: To clarify, I was referencing the conspiracy to murder Charles investigation in my OP.

MOO.
Thanks for clarifying.

I caught that too. At first I wondered if the prosecutor meant it was planned before Chad's wife Tammy died and perhaps he misspoke when he said "her husband". But if he meant Charles then that makes sense as well. :eek:

1. We know from the December 6 warrants served at JJ's school that police are investigating a Conspiracy to Commit Homicide in the First Degree that occurred July 11, 2019 (The day Charles was murdered).

2. Lori got caught looking at Wedding dresses and wedding rings 2 weeks before Charles died (This isn't in the timeline but is from a GH video- see #24 and #25 from diggndeeperstill's summary).

3. Lori went to Kauai when she disappeared in Jan 2019-- We think she was avoiding Charles serving divorce papers but that could have been a trip to pre-plan her wedding to Chad and look for long-term rentals.

4. Lori somehow had a Hawaii driver's license in the name of Lori Ryan. We know this wasn't the name and drivers license she used when she lived on the island with Charles because she got a ticket during that time for using her phone while driving. The ticket was in the name Lori Vallow. What if she somehow applied for and got the Lori Ryan ID during her Feb 2019 trip?

5. There's a PO Box address in Lori's name in Sugar City, ID despite Lori never having lived there. She did claim she was going to Boise for a conference in Feb 2019 and service processors tried to serve her there for with the divorce and order of protection papers but couldn't find her. But Sugar City is closer to Chad's home and not close to Boise. Chad did speak at an event in Boise Feb 16, 2019. Lori could have had any mail that might be incriminating (wedding planning, new Hawaii drivers license, etc) sent to the Idaho PO box and had Chad pick it up for her and/or retrieved it while visiting Chad in Idaho (Alex is also on that same PO Box).

6. Chad told a prospective landlady in early November that Lori was a resident of Kauai. We also know she used the Lori Ryan HI license with a local address at a hotel. Locals told us that residents get discounts on resorts. How did she establish that residency? I think it's possible she applied for a new driver's license in Feb 2019.

7. The big question mark for us is who else is involved in the conspiracy to murder Charles? I think we are looking at another arrest in the near future for that and other crimes.

MOO.

Thanks for this! Amazing work on putting all this together. I don’t know why but for some reason the PO Box info really gives me the creeps. I find the closeness of Lori and Alex to be very weird.

I haven't seen the 2009 and 2011 documents or info giving exact dates but those years line up with major custody modification filings made by Joe Ryan. I made separate, somewhat generic, event descriptions in the timeline under the dates when Joe filed. Here are the relevant events around 2009 and 2011:

17 July 2009 - Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, again files a custody suit against Lori in the State of TX. This suit is carried over to the AZ courts and a note about it in Maricopa County, AZ records that reads: “FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS INTERLOCUTORY/OF 7/17/09 IN SUIT TO MODIFY PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP” (Court Records).

2009 – A civil court finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

[...]

27 July 2011 – Lori calls and cancels a July 30th court ordered psych eval appointment, saying that her sister in another state gave birth to a baby with medical complications and Lori was leaving town to be with her sister. Lori requested to change her appointment to Oct 4th (KSLTV).

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).

5 Aug 2011 – Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, files “Petition to modify child custody, parenting time and child support” in Maricopa County, AZ Family Court (Court records).

2011 - A civil court again finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

13 Aug 2011 – A process server serves Lori with the Aug 5th petition through serving her husband CV. The document ordered Lori to undergo a psychological evaluation after she told social workers “death would be an option before giving Tylee to her father, Mr. Joseph Ryan, even for a visit.” The document goes on to say “These are real and serious concerns,” (KSLTV).

No doubt, your organized information has truly been a bible for countless investigators and attorneys. This went from your keyboard to the Prosecuting Attorney's office in Kauai.

Interesting part about Lori's family:

Her extended family members were always around, which makes Steve wonder why he hasn’t heard from any of them since Tylee and JJ vanished.

“Nobody has attempted to reach out. It’s weird. Her family was always over, and not a single one of them has said a word except Colby (Lori’s oldest son),” Steve says.

How Lori could have raised some funds after Charles' death:

“My dad had a collection of watches, very fancy watches. He wore nice watches for years and years so I thought she was going to send me some of them,” Steve says. “The package arrived and inside were two cheap Timex watches you’d find at CVS. Anything that was worth money, we didn’t get. I’m assuming she sold everything else.”

3,4,5 so important. IF evidence of actually booking a wedding was pre- CV or pre- TD, can that evidence be used as premeditation? As I have mentioned before, I thought we had heard one tidbit (i am just not sure if it was here, or another site) that there was an earlier attempt to off Charles (?car accident?), and this plan that had to be used was speeded up. Do we tie a possible conspiracy to WHY a cop cleaned up a crime scene?? That one has hovered in my gut............... f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

I remember reading that as well. IIRC, it would have been sometime last Jan or Feb maybe? I also remember connecting that info along with the explosive fight LD and AC had in front of AC's home at the time, where LD was staying. Someone speculated that the reason LD said that AC was a disgrace to family was perhaps because he was supposed to have gotten rid of Charles then, which is what caused the fight between LD/AC, since Charles clearly did not have an "accidental death" at that time. Again, MOO, as I am not 100% sure I have the details correct.

How Lori could have raised some funds after Charles' death:

“My dad had a collection of watches, very fancy watches. He wore nice watches for years and years so I thought she was going to send me some of them,” Steve says. “The package arrived and inside were two cheap Timex watches you’d find at CVS. Anything that was worth money, we didn’t get. I’m assuming she sold everything else.”

Of all the things these two may have done and of all the things we know they have done, for some reason, it's this kind of stuff that just makes me furious.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post random Cox family tweets.... But I think Lori's nephew tweeted like he "knew" something about the case. He tweeted at Justin Lum and then Justin Lum retweeted it ... (in regards to the statement made by MB and her lawyer ....
---
His tweet - "I can tell you all that this is NOT TRUE. Melanie has Alex shoot at Brandon and tried to kill him. She knows where the kids are and she is just as guilty as Chad and Lori in all of this. She is also very heavily involved in this cult."
---
It puts in perspective that close family thinks Melanie went off the deep end with Chad and Lori for sure. I could link it but i'm not sure. It's pretty interesting

I was hoping he would speak about the circumstances that led to a judge ordering cctv cameras in his dad and Lori's home.
Yes, that would shed lots of light if he had mentioned this. The number of people who have been affected by her actions is absurd. Really hope CV's sons one day will get the answers they need in order to have some closure on the death of their dad. Just a tragic story all around.

Interesting part about Lori's family:

Her extended family members were always around, which makes Steve wonder why he hasn’t heard from any of them since Tylee and JJ vanished.

“Nobody has attempted to reach out. It’s weird. Her family was always over, and not a single one of them has said a word except Colby (Lori’s oldest son),” Steve says.

Very interesting... blood is thicker than water to some people I guess. Maybe some of Lori's family is afraid to speak out because of all the negative media attention, or you hate to see it but maybe they don't even recognize the Doomsday version of Lori and can't come to grips to make a statement

Time stamp 20.30

Eyebrow raises
Looks confused
Looks like going to burst into tears
Composed herself

I agree, a very interesting observation....

Can I also add, IMO...in the video at 18:03, is another interesting moment....it appears that she becomes noticeably awkward after the prosecution makes the statement in regard to the timeline and Charles Vallow's death. She seems to be discounting his statement (she mouths her disagreement) and then appears to become slightly emotional (people who are good at reading facial expressions can correct me, if I am wrong) but, I believe, it is in this moment you can see that she probably "feels" like she is losing control and this is something she most certainly is not used to and then the 20:30 moment when she loses the chance at a bail reduction, where you see this realization again...but then she composes herself.

Sadly, IMO, I think her only emotion is tied to loss of control, rather than loss of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998