Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Horse Prophecy - Wikipedia

Mormon Prophecy Behind Glenn Beck's Message | HuffPost

Edwin Rushton as the Source of the White Horse Prophecy | BYU Studies

Joseph Smith/Prophecies/White Horse prophecy - FairMormon

Modern Prophets On Tent Cities, Avow, Etc.

Zion's Refuge: The Collapse

Personal experience and thoughts:
  • I am an ex-mormon, temple marriage, left in “good standing” and attended services around the world (military).
  • I was a paying member to AVOW (great tips on gardening, preparation and rabbit holes of conspiracies).
  • In 2014? My family and I were invited to attend an LDS preppers camp out. It was set up by “The Boys From the Mountain” - since disbanded by the SLC headquarters- the name TBFTM came from the White Horse Prophecy. The rumor was a General Authority had authorized the group. Many believed this. AVOW had stated a GA was active in the group.
  • My personal feelings were I had walked into a Branch Davidian Compound - milling hard wheat while groups of people practiced at a shooting range. In the evening the members made covenants to defend the constitution, very similar to temple covenants made in the temple that are “sacred.” My family and I declined To officially join and distanced ourselves.
  • These members had spend $10Ks on large tents, various preps, etc. As a group, they were kind and concerned about the shift in America away from God. They truly believed they had been “called” from God.
  • After the official disbanding from SLC, (as in an official letter stating disband or be excommunicated) I do not know what became of them (this was a large group with many chapters across the US). I do know they main players then are the same we are seeing now.
  • A non-member observing can not understand the mentality among many LDS, it is why we raised our children to be missionaries and share the message, all of the “light” and “separate the wheat from the chaff” are regularly used in daily conversations in the ‘Burg (Rexburg) and Morridor (Rexburg Valley to SLC).
  • These communities have a “turn the other cheek” mentality, “defer to the priesthood” and “seek personal revelation from God.” God help a family attempting to escape violence up here, the police will protect the priesthood holder at all cost. I am glad our community is in the spotlight.
  • The majority of members I have knows are amazing people, who love and adore their families, however the culture of silence prevails. Idaho laws are set up to protect the church, not the citizens. Feel free to peruse the state legislature’s website.

what is this? Church of the firstborn? Lds?

I'll give a shot at trying to explain some broad outlines of this. But it's not something I know much about -- certainly never spent all that much time thinking about in my day-to-day Mormon life. Others may be able to fill in more details.

I think at its broadest, the Church of the Firstborn is based on the idea that the set of people receiving God's greatest glory in the afterlife (Mormons believe there are various "degrees of glory") is not equivalent to those who are members of the LDS church currently. Instead, those who belong to the Church of the Firstborn are believed to be those who have kept Christ's commandments and their covenants with Him most faithfully and consistently throughout their lives. So basically, you might say it's Christ's heavenly, rather than earthly church.

This is built on the Biblical reference to Jesus as the "firstborn," and appears more directly linked to the "Church of the Firstborn" in a couple of places in the Doctrine and Covenants (a series of several revelations, codified as scripture, that Mormons believe God gave to Joseph Smith (and a couple others)).

So at its base, it's not that complicated, I think. But when trying to understand how Mormons use the idea, the issue becomes much more complex. It's a term I think most Mormons are familiar with (esp. those who attend Mormon temples), but at the same time, it's not one that LDS people spend a lot of time thinking about in a practical way. It's more sort of the idea, I think, of being a promised blessing in the next life, available to those who have lived especially well and faithfully. The church generally doesn't teach all that much about it and I think most members are satisfied with not worrying about it too much other than as a desired goal, one to be assigned in the next life.

But for those who are especially interested in ideas about Christ's Second Coming, the Church of the Firstborn takes greater significance. I think many of these end-of-day-interested types believe that the Church of the Firstborn will be established on the earth in the build-up to the Second Coming. So from what I've read about the milieu of the groups from which Daybell emerged, many of these people are quite concerned about the details of this establishment of the Church of the Firstborn on earth. And, unsurprisingly, there's a great deal of debate and disagreement among them as to what shape it will take, who will be involved, the role or non-role of the institutional LDS church, when it can be expected, and so on.

So Mike Stroud, who was linked by one poster, might have certain ideas that share a family resemblance to those of Daybell (or Denver Snuffer, another prominent name among these types), but I also think they have disagreements that may make it hard for those who follow one version to fully get on board with someone else who claims to know the true way.

In Daybell's case, it sounds like there may be the sense that the 144,000 are perhaps equivalent to the Church of the Firstborn (though I can't be sure from just the news report). In any case, it does sound like Daybell felt that at this particular time in history, it was important that this "church" be established and its leadership hierarchy strongly identified.

As I've said elsewhere, I have very little clue as to how far along in this process Daybell may feel he is.

And now I’m curious. They were supposedly once getting on a plane to Mexico. The Church of the firstborn once had members resettle there. I wish there was a chance the kids were there.

The Mexican Mormon War

Vice video, but insightful into the LDS communities in Mexico, and provides a prologue into the recent Mexico Mormon Murders.

Last edited:
If Voldemort = AVOW I'm sure the FBI scraped that site in December and has the IP address/identify of every poster since that time.

I assumed it was the Cease and Desist organization that does nothing but put on conferences and is definitely not a cult. :) They are the ones who are trying to lower their profile as much as possible, IMO.

MOO

I don't see how Chad and Lori thought Kauai was a great location to oversee all this from?
Perhaps Kauai was “a place of refuge” before they would lead others to other “place(s) of refuge”. IMO, the email from Chad was part of his “wooing” of Lori. Now that he has her, the original stuff he used to pursue her doesn’t matter as much. Darn those pesky LE and loose ends that are messing up his plans.

i share your opinion, and find it super creepy if not downright scary.

Well, it's a good thing nothing is really gone forever on the net. Check the Wayback Machine, type the url and select the date.... Google keeps excellent mirrors, the only thing that can be an issue is video/audio but thats still 50/50 depending on how/where it's stored.

Link for those who don't know about this tool: Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Church of the Firstborn (Morrisite) - Wikipedia

The Church of the Firstborn was a sect of the Latter Day Saint movement that formed as an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1861 and was involved in the Morrisite War. Its adherents were known as Morrisites, and schismatic sects have been defunct since 1969, excepting the Order of Enoch.

Scattering and regathering[edit]

A Morrisite meetinghouse in Race Track, Powell County, Montana with the inscription "The Lords House."
Although seven Morrisites were convicted of murder and 66 others were convicted of resisting arrest, territorial governor Stephen S. Harding pardoned them all three days after being convicted, and the Morrisites scattered across the western United States. Ultimately, many of the members of the church began to regather in Deer Lodge County, Montana under the leadership of George Williams, who declared himself to be the "Prophet Cainan" and Morris's rightful successor.[1] In January 1879, Williams prophesied that Deer Lodge County would be the site of the Second Coming of Christ.

Williams was frequently away from Montana, living mostly in Salt Lake City, Utah and England. Williams recorded many revelations that he said he received from God, and also authored St. Ann's Hill Record, which he claimed was a record of ancient origin.[1]

This is a bit above my pay grade, but I connected two things:
1) Enoch is mentioned in the unverified email posted to: ned snyder"+ chad
2) Morrisites "regathered" - Gathering or being gatherers is referred to in the Time to Warrior Up podcast.

Maybe I'm reaching here.......or heading down a rabbit hole

I think there's a small, but only quite small possibility the Morrisite Church of the Firstborn is strongly related to Chad and Lori. "Enoch" and "gathering" are fully vibrant concepts within mainstream Mormonism; no need to go to the Morrisites for inspiration.

Justin Lum is referring to a different email, from a different husband:

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
I believe Justin has somehow gotten access to an email that Charles found on Lori’s phone from Chad (the seven missions), that Charles also shared with his sister Kay Woodcock as evidence of Lori’s alleged affair. It’s the same email that is currently the latest news.

ETA: or that possibly Kay found herself through her MSM acknowledgment of knowing Charles’ “three passwords” and sleuthing his accounts, like she did to find the shipping address in Idaho where someone was delivering Amazon purchases.

Last edited:
Justin Lum is referring to a different email, from a different husband, here:

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I believe Justin has somehow gotten access to an email that Charles found on Lori’s phone from Chad (the seven missions), that Charles also shared with his sister Kay Woodcock as evidence of Lori’s alleged affair. It’s the same email that is currently the latest news.

ETA: or that possibly Kay found herself through her MSM acknowledgment of knowing Charles’ “three passwords” and sleuthing his accounts, like she did to find the shipping address in Idaho where someone was delivering Amazon purchases.

It sounds as if there are two different emails that Justin Lum is referencing. Here’s Justin’s latest tweet:

BBM

Justin Lum Fox 10

NEW INFO: Chandler PD tells Fox 10 that detectives are investigating an email allegedly sent from Lori Vallow’s former husband Charles Vallow before his death (7/11). Charles was shot and killed by Lori’s brother Alex Cox who claimed self-defense. #fox10phoenix

Twitter

"Police confirmed they are looking into the email obtained by KSL TV, which Vallow allegedly sent on June 29 to his other brother-in-law, Adam Cox.

“It is suspicious and it draws various questions that we would need to ask Lori and Tylee and possibly Chad to get to the bottom of it,” said Sergeant Jason McClimans with the Chandler Police Department in a phone interview.

In his message to Adam Cox, Charles Vallow claimed Lori Vallow created an email alias for him and used it to send a message to Chad Daybell the day before, inviting him to visit Arizona and write a book.

Charles Vallow suspected his wife wrote the letter, pretending to be him.

Excerpts from the message said in part: “I would gladly fly you down here early next week…you could stay in our guest room like before. I hate to take you away from your family, but I would definitely make it worth your time. With Admiration, Charles.”

Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member