Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

I agree! Also I seem to remember reference to Lori not being in touch with her brother Adam for a while

2. JujuColumbo

JujuColumbo Well-Known Member

This whole case just breaks my heart...children need stability, especially a child with special needs. LV was IMO extremely unstable and toxic to her children...I am awaiting her return to Idaho as I’m sure more verified information will be coming out..until then there is just a lot of speculation...IMO nobody should be dragging innocent POI into their speculation until more verified evidence is released...

3. investigatefred

investigatefred Well-Known Member

I agree... Wasn't it one of Adam's sons who has been vocal on social media about the case and who Justin Lum has done some retweets from?

4. Sticksandspades

Sticksandspades All comments are MOO

A couple of things that don't on the CV letter to Chad (written by LV)...
    1) Lori was living with the kids, IIRC she asked Charles not to live there, wanted him to stay in hotel yet he was paying for the house
    2) Other comments seem to suggest a furnished spare room may not have existed - if Chad went to AZ where did he/they stay
    3) The email from CV to AdC also mentions BB - appears those 3 are on the same page. This also validates why BB was scared and took his kids into hiding after the attempted shooting and CV's death.

Hopefully the digital footprint left by CD/LV will shed enough light to close this case.

On another note, thinking about the 10 or so weeks before JJ was last seen......

After a stint in Texas, he looses his father
    Goes to school in AZ for a couple weeks
    Looses his service dog
    Is withdrawn from school
    Moves to Rex
    Enrolls in new school
    His sister is gone from his life
    Withdrawn from school

All this potentially w/o his prescription medication and special iPad - no wonder he was prone to meltdowns. This would be too much for most kids, let alone a child on the spectrum. Painful.

5. Anonymous91

Anonymous91 Well-Known Member

Earlier up thread, another poster, was actually stating that this is probably a ruse.

So, LVD pretended to be CV that sent this letter. This way CD could show TD the letter, and have a "legitimate" reason to be out of town for weeks. CD had no intention of staying with LVD & CV, this was code for LVD & CD to have an excuse to have an affair, without their spouses being any the wiser. Problem is they got caught. MOO

I'm just glad that this letter has been found by LEO. Obviously, CV was suspicious enough of LVD that he was able to find this letter, hopefully there is more out there.

If we are really lucky CV could of managed to put a keylogger onto the computer that LVD was using (one can only hope). If that is the case, we won't find out until trial. MOO

6. Sticksandspades

Sticksandspades All comments are MOO

A couple of things that don't on the CV letter to Chad (written by LV)...
    1) Lori was living with the kids, IIRC she asked Charles not to live there, wanted him to stay in hotel yet he was paying for the house
    2) Other comments seem to suggest a furnished spare room may not have existed - if Chad went to AZ where did he/they stay
    3) The email from CV to AdC also mentions BB - appears those 3 are on the same page. This also validates why BB was scared and took his kids into hiding after the attempted shooting and CV's death.

Hopefully the digital footprint left by CD/LV will shed enough light to close this case.

On another note, thinking about the 10 or so weeks before JJ was last seen......

After a stint in Texas, he looses his father
    Goes to school in AZ for a couple weeks
    Looses his service dog
    Is withdrawn from school
    Moves to Rex
    Enrolls in new school
    His sister is gone from his life
    Withdrawn from school

All this potentially w/o his prescription medication and special iPad - no wonder he was prone to meltdowns. This would be too much for most kids, let alone a child on the spectrum. Painful.
    Yes, his son is Zac Cox and its on Justin's Lum at FOX 10 facebook or twitter account. They corresponded so I assume its OK to discuss.

7. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

My advice. Eat the potatoes, don't convert.

MOO

8. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

How do you feel about AdamC and AlexC? This case involves so many people (and likely more to come). Sometimes, when I go later go back to review older threads in a case with many players, I find myself struggling to remember who the initials “ABC” represented. I guess I’m just old. Sigh....

9. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder about that November 2018 houseguest reference. Was he really a houseguest or did they have a playcation somewhere? Jmo

10. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Not what he claimed to witnesses-Lori was an empty nester and had no minor kids. And now what he claimed while looking for a rental in Hawaii-they were childless couple with no pets.

11. justice be served

justice be served The Angry Norwegian

I suggest we call Lori LCNLRVD. That is, until she marries again!

12. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

I seriously can not sort all of this out in my own head. I knew people as being well versed in scripture but is all made up stuff they have pieced together. It does explain why the Temple was so important in a prior email that was sent explaining this case to a Youtube. MOO

Anonymous91 and GoneGoldfishin' like this.
  13. Trouble1321075

Trouble1321075 Well-Known Member

What would a key logger tell us here?
    Something that they should be able to determine is which device and which isp the email was sent on. I dont think they would need a keylogger.
    Given the dates i think at that timecjarles and lori were currently living in seperate residents. If lori sent the email from her homes isp or her device that will be known. Imo this is something that should be easily verifiable for LE.
    What I wonder is once it is confirmed that she was impersonating her husband, can she be charged with identity theft?

14. Hippoinatutu

Hippoinatutu Well-Known Member

I'd love to read that full email from CV to AxC with reference to BB.

Why do LE want to speak to TR. I think that bit of the email has been cut off which is in regards to her.

Also timing wise. This is after CV returns? After the dancing videos discovered?

She is showing something regarding technical ability setting up an email account. So why no payment account of her own to send to CR. Why TRs?

Is it about power?

Somehow I don't think it was to create an online footprint for TR. But watch me be proved wrong. Its just she doesn't seem to have thought about that at any other time other than replying to TR friend.

This just keeps growing in people and their connections to each other. A tangled weave indeed. I am convinced this is not the end of it. I think it must be bigger than this. There are just so many gaping holes. So many missing facts.

Moo

15. Anonymous91

I just thought of another valid reason that CD & LVD haven't talked this whole time.

If the kids are dead (I am really hoping I am wrong), then it would make sense to be sure that you have set up the best cover story you can. Even better, make sure it is bulletproof.

Here's what I think this is important. It explains why CD & LVD holed up in Hawaii. They needed to focus on the task at hand, and as an added bonus, they were off the radar for a while.

What were they doing all of that time? I am guessing that they were using all of these forums (including this one, I fear), to research what everyone was speculating, as well as watching the news. This allows them to patch up any holes their cover story has. The more info. they gather, the higher chance that their story sticks. JMO

Let's hope that LEO have the smoking guns, and are reserving those for trial, and that justice will be served. Unlike fiction, it is very rare for guilty people to get away with murder, and missing bodies. MOO

16. Hippoinatutu

Hippoinatutu Well-Known Member

Oooo do we know if CV had any business trips about that time?

17. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I think either is okay as long as it's easy to decipher lol. Jmo

18. Anonymous91

The question needs to be asked though, was the killing of CV because he confronted Lori with this letter, or was the killing of CV incidental and had nothing to do with this letter?

If he was killed over this letter, where was the leak? Lori? TD? Alex? Adam? Tylee?

I personally think this escalated his death (CV), but was not the only factor in play. JMO

19. Trouble1321075

Trouble1321075 Well-Known Member

MOO, I suspect LE is holding back a lot of evidence from the public. My gut tells me they have a mountain of circumstantial evidence that they are holding back until they can locate the children. Dead or alive, they need the kids to prove a crime was committed.

20. Anonymous91

Did Tylee see the monster behind the mask?o_O

JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.