Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trask

Trask Well-Known Member

Thank you for finding that family photo, I bet you're right! CR's wedding does seem the most likely reason for everyone to gather at the home.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020

2. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Awesome, THANK YOU!!!

Have you sent this to reporters Justin Lum or Nate Eaton, btw? They would doubtless be very interested, especially since as you pointed out in your description, it's in danger of being taken down from any site at any moment...

jash, Alpha Bravo, kye0001 and 4 others like this.
  3. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

4. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Snipped for focus. Those dates are around the time when Lori and Charles were in Hawaii. Could they have rented a house in AZ the entire time they were in HI? Maybe only CR lived there and Charles paid the bills? I don't completely trust the public records for correct dates, though. I was hoping we had someone who could find tax records or something like that. Thanks for looking, though. :)

Ohmeohmy, kye0001, renarde and 2 others like this.
  5. anno citizen

anno citizen New Member

I
    did but I’m sure they’ve probably heard this. No reply.

6. fred&edna

Yes, yes. I agree. I will let the pros (property tax records) handle it from here on :)

7. divineappt

divineappt Well-Known Member

It needs to be requested and all required info verified before it would go into effect.

ETA I don’t work for USPS, but went through the process.

Gardener1850 and kye0001 like this.
  8. Gardener1850

See, now that link says Lori lived at the Gemini Pl address from August 2006 - July 2016. While that date range is more realistic, I'm pretty sure from other events we know Lori was still in Texas in 2006 and 2007. But Alex did live in AZ because he went to Texas to taser attack Joe Ryan in 2007. Perhaps Alex lived there for a bit too? Public address record dates can get years mixed up, especially if Alex maybe lived there first and then Lori and Charles lived there before going to HI.. MOO.

ETA: If Lori and Charles owned that house during the 2009 foreclosure then that could be findable info for people who know where to look (I don't know where to look, LOL :p ).

ETA2: I see by posts below they didn't own it but would have rented.

MOO.

Ohmeohmy and kye0001 like this.
  9. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

Most of what you're saying here, IMO, nails it. The one exception is the novel sales. Possibly they are as good as they ever were and you're correct, but that is, IMO, unlikely. Specifically the reason I think it is unlikely is that at some point we've heard that Chad's books and those of his authors were available at Deseret Book and Seagull Book, two chains that focus on Mormons and books that appeal to or pertain to them. (I think the church might even own one or both in whole or in part, it isn't clear to me, but have seen that claim.) But these books are no longer carried by those chains. That a large portion of the brick and mortar bookstores that would be interested in carrying books that are aimed at a pretty specific niche. Deseret Book also carries ebooks. His books are also available online (both as ebook and paper) but a random sample of the sales ranks of those books on Amazon demonstrates clearly to those who are attuned to what kind of sales volume is indicated by specific sales ranks that he isn't selling many books. I hesitate to call his income from his books trivial since he has a lot of books out there and five dollars there, ten here, even a hundred from one could add up to a enough to pay a night's rent at the resort they stayed at in Hawaii, but ultimately given the amount of money they appear to be spending, the novel sales are paying a trivial portion of their expenses.

10. fred&edna

I took another try and searched Maricopa Co property... 3818 E Gemini is listed as "rental property" - at least since 2017. Is there another way to find out the person/s who rented the home?? Did I do this correctly??!

Search Results - Maricopa County Assessor's Office

ETA: Will this post be edited or deleted by a mod since the owner is not a POI?? Should I "alert" my post?!!

11. tresir2012

tresir2012 On Time Out

What is SPLC and do you have a link for the fact you stae about AVOW?
    The initials of people you mention are not POI's so we cannot discuss them.(only one of whom I recognise anyway.)

12. tresir2012

tresir2012 On Time Out

A ten foot tent pole? :)

13. Gardener1850

Great job! That at least shows us Lori and Charles would have rented it, not owned. In that case, I'm not sure how to prove when they lived there, since it's a rental

MOO.

Ohmeohmy, GoneGoldfishin' and kye0001 like this.
  14. Christ is Truth

Christ is Truth Former Member

Look at the pics of Chad’s house. I’m pretty sure the stuff inside belonged to the previous owners, but notice there IS a deep freezer, probably in the addition. MOO
    202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®

Attached Files:

Hrh_LadyJ, jash, Gardener1850 and 3 others like this.
  15. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

Summerdawls, SuziQ, AZlawyer and 23 others like this.
  16. justice be served

justice be served The Angry Norwegian

Antigovernment Movement
    Go the the By State tab and you will find it in Idaho.

17. Bazinga

Bazinga Well-Known Member

I have quoted my own post from earlier in this thread. This is an excerpt from Lori's police statement after CV was shot.
    I think we should be clear which brother we are mentioning. Lori has another brother other than Alex and in this police interview Lori is talking about him.

AZlawyer likes this.
  18. OliviaDunham99

OliviaDunham99 Active Member

White Cities:
    BYU site, Elder Nielsen’s talk quoting (deceased) President David O McKay:
    Overcoming the World

Roger K Young (AVOW)
    Why Tent Cities, sources from LDS publications:
    https://www.abysmal.com/LDS/Preparedness/why_tent_cities.pdf

Popular timeline in LDS Prepper Communities:
    Call Out

Interview about Call Out, discussion board:
    Frequently Asked Questions

Being Prepared is a normal theme within the LDS Church, I, myself, served on our local ward Preparedness Council (as well as Relief Society Presidency [women’s organization] and taught Sunday School).

How to Begin a 3-12 Month Food Supply | Inspiration

Stake and Ward Emergency Preparedness Guide

SPLC groups... oh great, hope someone saves me a seat on the FEMA bus I had forgotten about the Oath Keepers, also very active on AVOW.

White cities could refer to the White City on the hill, the reflection of the sun off the white tent cities... in the temple we wear all white... it is the sign of purity and light.

It is difficult to explain LDS culture, and within the church we are offered “milk before meat,” or information is given in small amounts, until we are spiritually able to understand the “deeper doctrine.”

Temple interviews are conducted regularly to ensure we “sustain our prophet and priesthood leaders” (leaders meaning also our husbands) and to ensure we accept all doctrine without question and BELIEVE. To question anything is to face “councils of love” where a member is brought before several men who may ask any question they desire. This is considered normal, and a member must submit or face disciplinary action, to include excommunication.

Within LDS culture, particularly in closed communities in East Idaho, an individual is ostracized by family, friends, loses their job... it is difficult to comprehend. One of the questions asked during a temple interview is along the lines of ... Do you associate with known organizations/people against the church... so if a member’s sister is speaking out against something...

Rexburg Population has been misrepresented. The majority of the population are transient students attending BYU-I. When school is between sessions, the town is a literal ghost town.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/rexburg-id-population/

a glimpse into East Idaho:
    Jefferson County administrators consider banning classic novel

The majority of business are closed on Sunday. To better understand the surrounding communities of (very kind) potato farmers I would recommend the reddit exmormon.

I DO NOT recommend the subreddit for active Mormons, it is difficult to digest if you have been fortunate enough to be raised within the Mormon Bubble, and I have witnessed many relationships end because of finding answers to questions you didn’t have nor want.

19. tresir2012

tresir2012 On Time Out

Yes I have seen that but it was almost two months ago and a lot more is known now. Their stepmother has been arrested and their father is a POI in the disappearance of their step siblings, whom they may or may not have known about. Today, they are reading about possible conspiracies involving their father, less than two weeks before their stepmother's husband was killed and only months before their mother died. Somehow, with the possibility their father may follow stepmom to jail I don't think they are still likely making faces at reporters. Do you think they may be taking it more seriously now? I would think/hope that they are. But obviously I do not know.

Anonymous91, 303gmf, AZlawyer and 6 others like this.
  20. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.