Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

And overnight here is Lori Vallow being taken out of a room where she was held before being put on a plane to leave Kauai. She sat in the back row before arriving in LA.
@fox10PhotoChief
#fox10phoenix

ETA: At the very end of this video, look at the people chasing after her to get a picture or video. :rolleyes: I'm sure she is LOVING all of the attention!:mad: I can just hear her thinking "OH MY I'M SO POPULAR, PEOPLE LOVE ME" IMO

VINELink
LORI NORENE VALLOW
Court Record
Age46
Date of Birth Jun 26, 1973

My first message :) I have noticed that Lori had birthday on Jun 26th, and CV discovered "Chad's letter" on Jun 29th, and it was probably sent few days before that. Checked the timeline, CV and LV rented a house appr. on Jun 20th, so this is just few days after. Maybe she was planning/had a nice birthday celebration with Chad, and CV found out, and this was the reason they separated so fast..?
Don't know if this matters, or maybe it was covered somewhere and I've missed (still a dozen pages to go), just a thought :)

LORI AT LAX: Footage of Lori Vallow getting off the plane at LAX around 7AM PST. She’s walking with authorities and taken into an unmarked
And overnight here is Lori Vallow being taken out of a room where she was held before being put on a plane to leave Kauai. She sat in the back row before arriving in LA.

ETA: Apparently the same person recorded both videos. They must have been on the same flight as Lori.

Last edited:
IMO Justin just needs to post his updates here on WS. We all keep posting the same links, LOL
Do Justin and Nate work for the same network?

Why people charged with crimes are often released on bond | East Idaho News Do you really believe with 2 children missing, numerous deaths, her having no home and basically ignoring court orders. She deserves bail? She is laughing at everyone. She is a flight risk even with a tag on her. You can get them off. I can see her living at Parretts house and him covering for her so even more lies and deceit. Idaho has spent a lot of money extraditing her. I would say no bail at all. She isn't even human anymore. We want her to show proof of the children being alive and well. She started this. She doesn't care about the children , she only wants to get out and do her hair. Just my opinion.

Here's an article about Idaho bail.

"Idaho Criminal Rule 46 sets the rules for who can be released on bail.

“There are all sorts of different offenses that we see, ranging from murder down to possession of a controlled substance, felony DUIs, burglaries, grand thefts — and each judge has discretion on any of those offenses based on these factors,” Watkins said.

The factors used to gage a defendant’s likelihood to return to court and their potential danger to the community if released allow a judge to analyze a defendant’s previous failures to appear at court, financial status and employment, and family relationships, among other variables. For example, if a defendant had always showed up at previous court hearings, and if the defendant is responsible for taking care of his or her family, then the judge may determine that the defendant should receive a lower bond because their record indicates they’re not a high flight risk.

“Standard bond amounts I would suggest on felonies are somewhere between $25,000 and $50,000,” Watkins said. “In this community, we’ve seen million-dollar bonds, depending on the offense.” "
None of this applies to Her..imp..but wouldn't it be great if he was arrested before her court time...
Why doesn't it apply to her? If they think she is a flight risk, they can just ankle tag her can't they?

@fox10PhotoChief
#fox10phoenix

ETA: At the very end of this video, look at the people chasing after her to get a picture or video. :rolleyes: I'm sure she is LOVING all of the attention!:mad: I can just hear her thinking "OH MY I'M SO POPULAR, PEOPLE LOVE ME" IMO
All the attention --though we are all waiting and watching--is really stomach -churning. I hope it is her last hurrah before going into the courtroom tomorrow...

"Vallow will be booked into a new jail for the third time in two weeks. Relatives say she’s never done time in her life."

3rd time?

That would seem to imply two jails in Hawaii, but I thought she was at KCC her entire time locked up in Hawaii, so it really doesn't make sense, does it?

MOO

IMO! HELP! Can someone help me figure twitter and Facebook out when it comes to posting here on WS? How do I post the link directly to the one post I want to share instead of just posting a link to the page that post was shared on?

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Lori Vallow Daybell is wearing a pink shirt, black leggings, black shoes, and a black sweatshirt with the word Kauai on the front. She is handcuffed. We believe she is now back in the mainland US.

I imagine if they flew her commercial ( guarded, cuffed of course) they would not call attention via prison jumpsuit etc... so she is in street clothes ? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam