Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christ is Truth

Christ is Truth Former Member

:p:D:p:D:p:D Is it ok to laugh at Lori's expense (lol no pun intended)?:cool:

2. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

Has she been declared competent? Or no one has asked for a competency hearing yet? Since she just got arraigned, this could definitely happen at the preliminary hearing.

3. fuzzybutter

It was an arraignment, not a presentation of all evidence.

4. Hrh_LadyJ

Hrh_LadyJ Well-Known Member

Not sure about ID, but I remember reading she had been in HI... Maybe that is sufficient. Could also be a non issue since I don't believe her mental health has been questioned in regards to this case?!

An insanity defense would make sense though for her Atnny's because it was questioned in CVs divorce filing.
    MOO.

5. ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot Well-Known Member

I don't think she is detached from reality, I think she is cunning and methodical. It is to her benefit to continue this charade if they are not alive. I don't think many of us think they are alive either for the simple reason she could likely get herself out of jail simply by stating where they are since the premise for such a high bail is largely due to those missing kids.

But who knows? She may reconsider now that Chad cant make her bail, but I'm sure there will be one last-ditch effort at another hearing to reduce it first.

6. Christ is Truth

Lol fresh coat of paint? :p

7. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Nate Eaton on Twitter

I’m at a concert with my wife tonight and one of the ladies working in the ticket office showed me this photo. Apparently these cupcakes are being sold at Albertsons in Rexburg. It’s the question everyone is asking.

[​IMG]

8:26 PM · Mar 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
    Retweet

Kicky, jash, CarolAnn and 60 others like this.
  8. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

Just sounds like Nate & Dateline got special treatment. I can understand the other reporters feeling duped but it's his territory. Not sure other places get that advantage or not. And yeah, local PD would trust Nate & Dateline has a big reputation to hold.

Hope it doesn't cause friction in the coverage, or friendships.

As far as the makeup, that was an in your face by both LVD & her lawyer. It didn't help as her smirks & laughing will sink her in the end. jmo

Special parking, CD & lawyer's business is next door to the court & jail, yeah, he gets treated special. Nothing to write home about.

Now we know who to look out for in case other questions arise about other people but I think they did okay considering.

FWIW, the other family members are in no way disliked. CD is. I guess that was the next best thing to security?

9. Trask

Trask Well-Known Member

Street view.png courthouse.png

On the right is Chad and his attorney leaving the Courthouse from an alley between the Women's Detention Center on the left and Bartholick's office on the right. That entire area is fenced, gated and topped with razor wire.

ETA - The photo on the left is a street view for reference.

At the link below, there's a video of Chad walking to his car from the opposite side. You can hear a LE officer telling the rerporter to "get back away from the gate."

No reporters could get near Chad.

https://twitter.com/LilianaSotoAZ/status/1236064757372702720

[​IMG]Liliana soto
    @LilianaSotoAZ

Avoiding cameras...Chad Daybell attending wife’s #LoriVallow court hearing. Entering & exiting thorough a back door. Another special treatment? Everyone else entered thorough the main door. #Rexburg

0:02 / 0:10
    5:02 PM · Mar 6, 2020

Source for screen shot -

10. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

11. Hrh_LadyJ

Totally agree! Put Simply... If she could produce those kids, she would have.

She has no justifiable reason to not let the courts (or at the very least Colby) know where they are, including her own benefit. She was even offered to just take a damn picture of them with current newspaper and couldn't even do that. Custody is a BS excuse invented later to try and justify her actions. Everything she touches seems to turn up dead.... "Cross her and the Angels will dispose of your remains"......

And the finger should be pointing laser like at Chad now..... why scramble to get together everything you own just to bale Lori out, if you KNOW the kids are safe... It defies logic unless and except if they are dead and buried.
    JMO.

12. fuzzybutter

Moo
    I am not a lawyer
    It is my understanding that if the issue competency of a defendant is raised, there must a psychiatric evaluation. I can’t imagine that Hawaii cared one way or another, they would not pay for an psychiatrist to evaluate and even if they wanted to they could not do it in the short amount of time she was Hawaii.

13. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure that everything that DA is doing has been reviewed and double checked by several other people. Carefully crafted to box up LV, wrapped like a little package to prison.

14. Christ is Truth

It sounds more likely somebody in the RPD. I recall somebody saying several pages back that the shift supervisor was concerned about Lori's safety and the liability for the PD. IIRC I'll see if I can find the link.

15. fuzzybutter

You are kidding, right?

16. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

I felt like Lori has lied to Chad about the true dispensation of the kids. He should wake from his trance in 3... 2.. 1.
    That said, since Lori is doing so well in jail might as well not light $100k on fire to get her out...

17. Redvines86

Redvines86 Verified friend Chad and Tammy Daybell

I was wondering about the last photo of Tylee in Yellowstone. Lori is taking the photo? Alex looks like he is talking to someone else? Could there have been a fifth person with them? Chad?

18. Hrh_LadyJ

Ugh, I cannot find the link from where I read that... It might have been on a YT or social media post, I honestly can't remember. I'm horrible at keeping track of all the sources in this case, so for that I'm sorry. It may be totally wrong, misstated, innuendo etc. I'm no longer sure. Scrap my original statement.

I think I might need a break from this case for awhile.

kye0001, Picklepuck and Nurse Gen like this.
  19. Redvines86

Redvines86 Verified friend Chad and Tammy Daybell

Bump

20. Hrh_LadyJ

Yeah, that's possible. I'm on the fence about Chad.... How deep in it he is?! If he really is in the "after glow" of LVs spell, maybe he will start waking up? Or that veil he often mentions will start lifting?? Lol.

Idk, my brain is fried from this case, so can't imagine how those directly involved can make sense of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.