Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Family Tree website> public records > addresses, CV has a PO Box listed in Sugar City, Idaho from March to October 2019. It's the same address that LVD has listed now as her current address, and the same address listed by AxC. Did he set this up? Doubtful. And what was it being used for?

Attachments

• vallow-address-1.JPG
    vallow-address-1.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 66
  • vallow-address-2.JPG
    vallow-address-2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 55
I really have to thank Gardener1850 for these timelines that answer so very many questions and details in this case.
Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

I haven't been here for a long time, but have followed this case from the public information.
Amazing to find that almost everything I know is contained in the timeline.
And it's full of small details that I was not aware of.
For example, that the list of unusual deaths is a bit longer and goes further back than most people seem to know.
(Like LVD's sister and mother of MB(Now MP) apparently died of an insulin overdose)

It would be nice if professionals would comment on the patterns and dysfunctions apparent in this timeline.
It's fairly extensive, but of course not the same as a diagnostic Psych evaluation. Their restraint based on ethics is understandable, yet one could comment with such disclaimers.
Social workers have these maps they make (similar to dna + family trees) that show patterns of dysfunction, incarceration, substance abuse, child abuse, etc. It's rather amazing to see how the habits of an uncle or aunt pop up in a niece, nephew or skip a generation, etc. I'm not a SW or PsychD, but I did work with them for a number of years.

Intelligent people who have not lived in isolation can look at what is going on here and have opinions that may be fairly accurate. There are statistical facts that in may cases here on WS which lean towards one theory or another.
LE Profilers build profiles in part based on that kind of information. To me, that's also part of being a sleuth.
Build theories and then see which ones hold water based on the facts.

The KEY thing is that human beings are creatures of habit. There are always patterns.

So the timeline doesn't have every possible detail about these people.
There is a good record of CD's employment history. I actually had to lookup what a cemetery sexton does.
Nothing against the profession, but I can see why in this case it is brought up in the timeline.
There is a kind of morbidity to this case and CD's employment is one of those many things you sort out as coincidence or think there are just too many coincidences here.

What I did not see was a similar tracking of LVD's employment history.
In a video somewhere I recall it being said that she worked in salons (apparently as a stylist).
Since I'm not a SW or Psych professional, please take the following comment with a grain of salt.
I've learned in multiple ways that there are at least 2 professions that harbor dysfunctional (and dangerous women),
sex workers (including dancers), and stylists. These professions are easy to get into, often pay well - mostly in cash, allow transient people with criminal/dysfunctional/mental histories and/or have curious social networks.
Now, I don't mean to imply that there is anything wrong with the vast majority of hair stylists.
It's just that most salon businesses tends to not ask questions or have a lot of requirements.
It's a people business, where chatting people up and making them feel good is the path to bigger tips.

Ok, moving on... Not a lot of people get married 5 times. It's certainly much more common today to find people married 2 or 3 times, but 5? That's not some kind of flag?

There is a pattern with Kauai, why?
Other than the obvious paradise-like beauty, it's expensive (for most people).
I'm a little bit curious how a hairstylist manages find a series of high earning men who bring her to Kauai.
My gut starts to say gold-digger or con-artist, but that's just my gut.

I'm very curious why (with this emerging picture of LVD as a sociopathic narcissistic delusional con) she and CV would adopt a special needs child. To me, it smacks of someone going out of their way to show how righteous they are, how holy they are, how wonderful they are... because they want to look good. In other words, it seems the type of thing (but over the top) that sociopaths do to make others think they are normal great human beings, when the reality is they are just manipulating.

Why was LVD so enamored with CD?
From my objective view, CD appears to be high IQ, mentally ill in multiple ways (including sociopath).
Is it possible from his writings and appealing to vulnerable people's deep seated anxieties, that LVD sensed her "soul mate"? Or is it just some whimsical fantasy where she seduces another dude?
There are a number of cases where one "lover" convinces another to murder a spouse (or even two).
It's also painfully common to see step-parents abuse (or kill) their step-children while the natural parent does nothing to protect them. Back to the timeline - It is disturbing that CD repeatedly prophecized his healthy wife's coming death.

AxC is clearly a bad dude. The timeline demonstrates that he has zero concern for laws (or is experienced in evading them). Just imagine if his shot at BB had not missed! We have BB's survival to thank to reveal "the cult".
I'm very curious what he was doing at the storage unit so many times.
In at least one case he was putting gun cases in.
So he shoots at BB and this same type of description fits with TD being terrorized by a man with what she thought was an empty paintball gun. Is it just me, or does AxC seem to be acting out a video game?
I was really fascinated that even going back a couple of LVD's husbands that AxC tasered JR and served time for it.
It apparently nearly gave JR a heart attack. Wonder who else AxC tasered? I also wonder if a coroner with a HS education can determine if someone was tasered to death?
My big question on AxC is: Why did he have this lifelong obsession of apparently doing the dirty work for his sister?
I'm very curious what their childhood in San Bernardino was like... Some journalists need to go dig that up.
Considering how they were so easily able to have a pool party after shooting CV to death, I'm convinced that wasn't AxC's first kill.

So BB has been the most vocal about "The Cult".
I was surprised to see in the timeline that LVD, AxC and MB/MP(LVD's neice) all had rented apartments in the same Rexburg complex. Also surprised to see that AxC's sudden marriage to ZP in LV was followed by MB's sudden marriage days later also in LV. With these people's chaotic lives spanning several states, I'm trying to understand how they even had time to find someone bereft of any sense to marry them.
Think about this... not only were people dying, being harassed and shot at...
Children were vanishing and yet there were 3 weddings inside of 2 months.
Ok, it's definitely dysfunctional, criminal, and weird... but who exactly is "The Cult".
CD seems to write books based on his mental illness, and that has a following.
And sure there are other people who make money off of the same industry, so they play together... that's not necessarily a Cult.
As far as I can tell, "The Cult" IS what swirls around LVD.
So that's CD, MP, and who else?
Am I missing something here?

Other things that stand out:
Why was LVD constantly checking with LIFE for a school JJ was withdrawn from?
I'm impressed with the speed of how probate and life Insurance companies were contacted and/or paid out.
Surprised that none of the dead were cremated.
Really want to hear more from BB and his PI on why he is certain MP knows where the missing children are.
Seen a number of posts on blogs that people think the children are with other "family" members.
What other family members?

BBM. What I bolded is one sentence where you said, "surprised none of the dead were cremated".

Joseph Ryan and CV were both cremated. I don't think we know exactly what happened to the body of AxC, or if his body has been released. TD seems to be the only one we know for sure who was not cremated. Jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's possible. I'm on the fence about Chad.... How deep in it he is?! If he really is in the "after glow" of LVs spell, maybe he will start waking up? Or that veil he often mentions will start lifting?? Lol.

Idk, my brain is fried from this case, so can't imagine how those directly involved can make sense of it.
I think he is up to his neck in it... While he may not have been involved in offing Charles or the kids, or even know the true story of any of it, for sure, he is responsible for Tammy.

rexburg-alex-cox-tylee-ryan-jj-vallow-030520.jpg

I inserted this photo above directly from the FBI website. I truly believe the photo has been cropped on the right side (Alex side) and also perhaps the top, if you click on the photo, you can see a slim white border on the bottom and the left side, but it is absent from the right, and the top.

I can't find the post right now, but someone upstream also mentioned they think there was someone to Alex's left (perhaps talking with that person) whose identity we don't know...yet.

It may be that there was a fifth person at Yellowstone that day. Someone who left with Tylee.

Another thing that bugs me about the photo above. It doesn't look posed at all. And it's weird for a candid shot. The focus of the photographer does seem to be Tylee. She's the only one looking at the camera. Is this or was this supposed to be some "proof of life" photo for use at a later date?
The only thing it proves she was still alive on September 8th. And Alex doesn't look to be talking to anybody on his left.

Everyone should stop haranguing the attorneys on both sides. Yesterday was an arraignment, the purpose was to read the charges to the defendant and the public and discuss bail. Both of these things were done. In a more populous jurisdiction the entire event would have been over in 5 minutes. I am keeping track of 2 First degree homicide trials in the city I grew up in. The arraignments are cattle calls. Defendants are lined up in hall. They come into the court room one at a time. The state has a written 3-5 page complaint that is handed to the defendant. There is legal aid attorney standing there for all defendants. Judge set bail and date for next hearing and they are done. Next person comes in. homicide , DUI, burglary, sexual assault all charges are mixed together. This was the most detailed and time consuming arraignment I have ever seen. Neither attorney was making their case. And they both know that.
Everyone is watching as they are waiting to see when the additional charges will come IMO. You say don't harangue the attorneys then in your last sentence say neither was making their case. So can we only harangue them later when they do make their case or what is your point? This site is for us to discuss and share opinions so that is what we do. MOO.

Does her hair have weaves in it ? I have been hoping others have asked the question but have missed it if they have?

not that it matters, not weave but probably extensions. I seem to remember you are UK, and I don't think it's important but I don't know where you are going. Weave is generally sewed into corn rows or glued, extensions are much more expensive and fused or glued. When I worked in a nightclub and was expected to have great hair my girlfriend always sewed weave into my hair before work, which was perfect because I wanted it out the same night. But speaking from experience, fine hair doesn't hold braids well, weave is generally pretty heavy so unless you are getting touch ups frequently weave is much more difficult to maintain. MOO

Now that bail is reduced, will Lori Vallow-Daybell get out of the Idaho jail?

A few possible scenarios are discussed. According to one, she needs $80k in cash, nonrefundable, and $1 mil in home equity. Another avenue is a property bond, where she doesn't need cash, but the process takes two to four weeks.

ETA: $80k instead of $100k is due to a 20% discount because she's working with a private attorney.

Well if Chad needs money he could always sell those videos of Lori dancing for him-I hear the national news networks can pay big for that kind of stuff!

With all the precautions being taken by law enforcement for Lori's protection I'm not sure we would even know when (if) she bonds out of the jail until after it's happened. She'll probably have a disguise and a vehicle with blacked out windows.

moo
If she bails out, I don't think she'll have the nerve to show up in public. Her church goin' days are over. She should start praying tho! And produce the kids!

Any opinions on why Christopher Parrett is so sure about Chad and Lori's innocence (his "totally vindicated" message to the AVOW group)? Did Chad tell him that the children were with someone else that CP isn't able to verify? Does he and many others believe Chad in this instance because they find him trustworthy? I find it hard to believe that people would still support C&L if they suspected that the kids were harmed, unless they think murder can be justified within their unorthodox religious belief system.

From March 4: Kim Powell on Twitter
I see Parrett and his nonsense as just so much bluffoonery. Blah blah blah, 100% BS.

Random post: LVD wrecked havoc on CV's final months, from impersonating him to wiping out the bank account. We see the outlines of a larger plan involving MP, CD, MxP, ZP, etc etc. And even if we don't fully understand the end game (I certainly don't), we can see the collateral destruction already wrought. LE has stated they are sifting through a treasure trove of digital information in this case, and that's what I strongly believe is going to bring them down. In the digital world, you can run but you can't hide. With the govt bringing their A game to tracking down this group's digital footprint, I truly feel their days are numbered, and not in the way they hoped.

Care to share any thoughts on why the photo was cropped?
IMO, it doesn't look like this photo was cropped. Tylee & JJ are in the middle 1/3 of the frame, and they seem to be sharply in focus. With Tylee looking at the camera, it seems she and JJ were the main subject, thus it'd make sense that they were the center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member