Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's def fair game now, I think. That's about as MSM as it gets, and FBI email is essentially calling him a POI in their larger investigation.... Melanie (as we know) is also indicated here big time! It sounds like she's been cooperating more than I initially thought??

I've been looking at JM for awhile on my own..... He's quite a sketchy dude, IMO.

MOO, JMO.
I imagine his business of motivational speaking is suffering right now. We can't sleuth right now, but I feel certain he will be back in our news..

I was just looking through clips about this case and the children, and something stuck out to me in the interview with Keith Morrison at the storage unit. They mentioned the children's winter clothing etc. were left behind but what about their Summer clothing? Just a thought. Sorry if this has been discussed already

Colby's mental well being would probably best be served by cutting off contact with his mother (or at least by coming to the firm understanding that there are certain things a person can normally expect from a parent that he has every right to expect, but he will never get from her) and investing instead in other relationships that are truly loving, rather than manipulative or exploitative. He can mourn the loss of what he had hoped he could have from her, but wishing it or expecting it or demanding it will not make it come into being.

Joseph Ryan is dead. Charles Vallow is dead. Tammy Daybell is dead. JJ and Tylee are in all likelihood dead and Lori faked being Tylee in texts to manipulate Colby into believing, at least for a while, that Tylee was still among the living.

It's a terrible shame, but Lori is harmful to the mental health of those around her, and that is the least of the harm she is.
Exactly this.

To me, this implies that Lori herself likely suffered when she was a kid. Would surprise me greatly if she wasn't sexually, physically or emotionally abused, and that's likely when she shut off her emotions.

Sorry...Not jumpting on the "Lori was a bad seed from birth" bandwagon. People are generally made into horrible people through traumatic experiences sustained during their formative years.

MOO
I remain surprised that more people who lived around Lori and family have not come out of the woodwork. It just seems that with so many geographies, side stories, beliefs, deaths etc, that more folks, like the one friend from high school would be out there to share tidbits of the past. I am even surprised that with all the folks who have interviewed Colby at length seem to be avoiding a lot of the types of questions that would give more clues to her past. It would seem so natural for an interviewer to ask Colby about his grandparents (Coxes) and his relationship with them as he grew up with his mom. Something tells me there is an "off limits" to some questions/details. We seem to have every detail (at nauseam) about Chad's past, but really...so little about Lori.

Request for clarification. Ok, so I never really look to the side columns here on websleuths, where it lists who is online... but noticed this, and was hoping someone could tell me what this means. thanks in advance...
Total: 1,255 (members: 204, guests: 897, robots: 154)

I remain surprised that more people who lived around Lori and family have not come out of the woodwork. It just seems that with so many geographies, side stories, beliefs, deaths etc, that more folks, like the one friend from high school would be out there to share tidbits of the past. I am even surprised that with all the folks who have interviewed Colby at length seem to be avoiding a lot of the types of questions that would give more clues to her past. It would seem so natural for an interviewer to ask Colby about his grandparents (Coxes) and his relationship with them as he grew up with his mom. Something tells me there is an "off limits" to some questions/details. We seem to have every detail (at nauseam) about Chad's past, but really...so little about Lori.
YES!!! And why is it that there seem to be SO many insiders from CD side, not just here, everywhere. But there is not really anyone coming out from LV side? It's almost as if she was a ghost or something. Or maybe the people that could speak about her a scared? Or working with LE? Or dead? So many questions!
moo

They said a neighbor called LE when his dog noticed a smell in Joe's apartment, he'd been dead for 5 days or so. Then apparently Lori was notified, and weeks later, his sister found out. She flew down to see Tylee and Lori said something like, "The world is a better place without Joe Ryan"
@Tortoise is right. It will be damning if Lori was poking around in his finances before she got the phone call saying he had died ...

Has anyone considered the possibility that Chad Daybell DOES in fact have some low-level psychic talent? I have not read any of his books or ramblings, but from what I have gathered reading these forum posts, he "foresaw" a coming plague that would culminate in 2020, and also foresaw "tent cities"??? I have to reluctantly admit, it coincides quite a bit to what is happening with the Coronavirus right now.

I am not LDS and I'm not suggesting for an instant that CD is a "high being" worthy of reverence or anything, but the coincidence could indicate that he does have some degree of psychic talent.

Other posters on this forum might be too left-brained or cynical about psychic stuff to even consider such a possibility...but I tend to be more open-minded about these types of things. I've had precognitive dreams and intuitions that have turned out to be uncannily correct, and I've seen things in this life that defy explanation.

I'm absolutely not defending him in any way -- I think he belongs in jail and is absolutely horrible.
But I do note the coincidence, that's all...
Well, he didn't foresee Lori getting arrested, did he?
No, I don't believe Chad is psychic.
I didn't read his books, but as far as I can tell, the big disaster he was predicting was the earthquake in Utah.
Tent cities were going to be for those 144,000 people that were the chosen ones.

Request for clarification. Ok, so I never really look to the side columns here on websleuths, where it lists who is online... but noticed this, and was hoping someone could tell me what this means. thanks in advance...
Total: 1,255 (members: 204, guests: 897, robots: 154)
Robots? LOL I've never noticed that either.

ETA: And I've been here 12 years. Seesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member