Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO neither department did a bang-up job, but Chandler PD is in a class of their own. They didn’t just miss something, they blatantly ignored multiple red flags, neglected to do even the most basic of forensic testing and even destroyed blood evidence at the scene. CPD wanted to close the case, but those meddling pests at the FBI dragged them kicking and screaming into a larger investigation. MOO
Yep, a cop cleaned up blood under a victim's body out of apparent concern for Alex (cop wanted to get the blood cleaned before Alex got back). What gives? They never explained it, did they?

This may be dumb but we have a site called Nextdoor that people update what is caught on our security cameras if asked by the community and who has seen who walking down the street all shady etc.., which is large. It's not Gilbert or surrounding areas. I'm sure they have it too. Maybe he asked and got some good video to provide the police? Many people have Ring doorbells or security surveillance that either Gilbert police obtained or BB was able to obtain or has his own possibly?

This may be dumb but we have a site called Nextdoor that people update what is caught on our security cameras if asked by the community and who has seen who walking down the street all shady etc.., which is large. It's not Gilbert or surrounding areas. I'm sure they have it too. Maybe he asked and got some good video to provide the police? Many people have Ring doorbells or security surveillance that either Gilbert police obtained or BB was able to obtain or has his own possibly?
I have both and many perps (4 legged and 2 legged) are caught on neighborhood cameras and posted.

Yes, we have nextdoor in all the areas of Phoenix, even in the unpopulated areas like where I live in far N Phoenix. I bet there is more than just one video of the jeep from homes with Ring doorbells. I wish I knew someone in that immediate area that could update me on the nextdoor posts re: this case and what people know or have witnessed. MOO

I was looking forward to seeing the pitbull in action during a trial. MOO

Maybe he realized that Chad Daybell doesn't have an unlimited amount of cash. And it looks like LV is going to take every single dime, because she wants to go to trial. This is in for the long haul.

After all, LV "knows" where the children are, and they are "safe". That is why she is sitting in a rathole jail cell. Rather than just bring them in. Of course.

In light of the news that Lori's sole attorney remaining on the case is Mark Means, I feel a repost of his website and a site where clients have reviewed his past performance is in order:

Means-Law Attorney

https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/83642-id-mark-means-4433178.html

Sure seemed like the other two blindsided him and what he was doing on the team to begin with was unclear. His specialties sure don't seem pertinent. I will say that if I was looking for someone in the areas he normally works in that based on the reviews I'd figure he'd be good as long as I was straight with him and upheld my side of the bargain. MOO.

Sure seemed like the other two blindsided him and what he was doing on the team to begin with was unclear. His specialties sure don't seem pertinent. I will say that if I was looking for someone in the areas he normally works in that based on the reviews I'd figure he'd be good as long as I was straight with him and upheld my side of the bargain. MOO.

You do realize that he may have written all of those reviews himself. A personal injury lawyer is exactly what LV needs. o_O

I felt that the judge was going way out of his way to find a reason to let the original motion go through even if on a technicality -- partially to simplify things, or maybe mostly just to make sure the defense had nothing to add to their list of items complain about. Or maybe he was just perfectly happy being off the case!
Is there such thing as a facial expressions analyst? If so, it would be great to have their annotated version of this clip in terms of what was really going through the judge's mind here, because the looks on his face were rich and terrific.

Also it is hard not to feel that when a lawyer draws attention to the fact that "it is the clients desire…" one just has to assume that perhaps they are distancing themselves a little bit from the basic logic at hand. Maybe? Definitely no legal expert here, but that's the vibe I got at that point in the conversation …
I've actually never seen a judge that wimpy in my entire life, and I've got quite a bit of miles behind me.

@OGDiva Thank you.
Regarding my letter to Chad.
I had written a similar letter a hundred times but was always worried that the message of the letter would get back to Chad and the family. I was afraid of what they might say or do to me because everything was simply here-say, conjecture, and "speculation and rumor".

I originally thought there was no way he could have hurt Tammy. He couldn't have been involved with Lori except as podcaster and a friend before Tammy's death.

This video of his brazen and disgusting behavior with Lori shows how bold he was behind Tammy's back. It emboldened me as well. I'm not scared anymore.

Signatures don't appear without a login. I'm sure they could make an account to see it here. If they're that desperate to search for folks who might be investigating them, I imagine there's nothing we can do about it. And then, I was more worried about them finding me out. I decided to use the avatar and signature as a sign that, yes, I know what's gone on, and I'm not going to live in fear anymore. I'm not going to out myself, but I'm not going to let Chad's crimes scare me. I know him for what he is/has become now.

This video shows more than a man helping a friend put a tire and seat in a storage unit. It shows a relationship beyond anything acceptable behavior. It calls into question the email with dancing videos, the visit to CV's house in November 2018, the list of 7 goals, increasing Tammy's life insurance, the fake email Chad from Charles, <modsnip: removed info not in MSM>Tammy's spirit helping him reconnect with Lori... everything. He's deceived Tammy, his children, lied to law enforcement, everyone else. What else has he done to cover up these lies? What would he be willing to do to continue covering up his infidelity?

To me there is no question. If he was this far in the affair with Lori on Oct 2nd and lying about it, he had motive to kill Tammy later that month.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts: I am betting FBI has digital evidence of phone locations, and that Tylee's phone was not in AZ at that time. Had she returned to AZ around Sept 9th, the day after she was last known to be seen, she wouldn't have been able to Venmo money to CR and surely she would have contacted her bff here in AZ. I don't think TR was ever one to be forced to do something without speaking her mind based on statements made by those who knew her. As far as MBP goes, she could have been involved. Maybe that is a key piece of evidence that LE is withholding from the public. Personally, I am struggling with how BB recognized AxC...was it the driver, or the shooter that looked like AxC? Was the other person, assuming there are 2 involved, visible? Do either persons appear on the CCTV video as well? Did BB watch the CCTV video and then determine that it looked like AxC? So many darn questions!
MOO, with the current known cast of characters, if there were 2 people in the jeep on Oct 2nd, it was AxC and one of the following: MBP, IP, ZP or JM. This is JMO.
Thanks, I think who was in the jeep at that time is key to the case, because they were ALL part of a conspiracy to commit murder.

I've actually never seen a judge that wimpy in my entire life, and I've got quite a bit of miles behind me.

Maybe he wanted to oversee the case for the kids? Maybe he wanted to separate the religion from overseeing the crime? Maybe he just didn't want this self centered waste of a woman in his court or the headaches. I'd pass so I could watch possibly.

@OGDiva Thank you.
I had written a similar letter a hundred times but was always worried that the message of the letter would get back to Chad and the family. I was afraid of what they might say or do to me because everything was simply here-say, conjecture, and "speculation and rumor".

I originally thought there was no way he could have hurt Tammy. He couldn't have been involved with Lori except as podcaster and a friend before Tammy's death.

This video of his brazen and disgusting behavior with Lori shows how bold he was behind Tammy's back. It emboldened me as well. I'm not scared anymore.

Signatures don't appear without a login. I'm sure they could make an account to see it here. If they're that desperate to search for folks who might be investigating them, I imagine there's nothing we can do about it. And then, I was more worried about them finding me out. I decided to use the avatar and signature as a sign that, yes, I know what's gone on, and I'm not going to live in fear anymore. I'm not going to out myself, but I'm not going to let Chad's crimes scare me. I know him for what he is/has become now.

This video shows more than a man helping a friend put a tire and seat in a storage unit. It shows a relationship beyond anything acceptable behavior. It calls into question the email with dancing videos, the visit to CV's house in November 2018, the list of 7 goals, increasing Tammy's life insurance, the fake email Chad from Charles, <modsnip: removed info not in MSM>Tammy's spirit helping him reconnect with Lori... everything. He's deceived Tammy, his children, lied to law enforcement, everyone else. What else has he done to cover up these lies? What would he be willing to do to continue covering up his infidelity?

To me there is no question. If he was this far in the affair with Lori on Oct 2nd and lying about it, he had motive to kill Tammy later that month.
Your courage to come forward is more of what this world needs. Thank you.
It's astonishing that as of right now CD is still not in custody. They need to pick him up before he mysteriously dies and hopefully not taking more people with him.

Maybe he wanted to oversee the case for the kids? Maybe he wanted to separate the religion from overseeing the crime? Maybe he just didn't want this self centered waste of a woman in his court or the headaches. I'd pass so I could watch possibly.

He isn't exactly the type who probably wants the media attention of having every single action he does scrutinized by media, LEO. If this goes to trial, it is going to be a circus.

I would take a pass on it too.

Case Information

CR33-20-0302 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.

Case Number
CR33-20-0302

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Mallard, Michelle Radford

File Date
02/18/2020

Case Type
Criminal

Case Status
Active - Pending

Nate posted a link to an interview he did with Michelle Mallard back in 11/2018. Word is that she's tough.
Newsmakers Encore: Judges Dane Watkins, Michelle Mallard explain our legal system | East Idaho News

Oh snap! A female judge. Can’t Lori have another mulligan!?

@OGDiva Thank you.

Thank you for writing a very powerful signature/letter to Chad and this background for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member