Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Yep, a cop cleaned up blood under a victim's body out of apparent concern for Alex (cop wanted to get the blood cleaned before Alex got back). What gives? They never explained it, did they?

Kicky, CarolAnn, watergirl62 and 11 others like this.

2. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

This may be dumb but we have a site called Nextdoor that people update what is caught on our security cameras if asked by the community and who has seen who walking down the street all shady etc.., which is large. It's not Gilbert or surrounding areas. I'm sure they have it too. Maybe he asked and got some good video to provide the police? Many people have Ring doorbells or security surveillance that either Gilbert police obtained or BB was able to obtain or has his own possibly?

Kicky, medtraveler, Rolo and 12 others like this.
  3. divineappt

divineappt Well-Known Member

I have both and many perps (4 legged and 2 legged) are caught on neighborhood cameras and posted.

Kicky, jash, Rolo and 11 others like this.
  4. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

Yes, we have nextdoor in all the areas of Phoenix, even in the unpopulated areas like where I live in far N Phoenix. I bet there is more than just one video of the jeep from homes with Ring doorbells. I wish I knew someone in that immediate area that could update me on the nextdoor posts re: this case and what people know or have witnessed. MOO

Kicky, jash, Rolo and 9 others like this.
  5. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

I was looking forward to seeing the pitbull in action during a trial. MOO

6. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Maybe he realized that Chad Daybell doesn't have an unlimited amount of cash. And it looks like LV is going to take every single dime, because she wants to go to trial. This is in for the long haul.

After all, LV "knows" where the children are, and they are "safe". That is why she is sitting in a rathole jail cell. Rather than just bring them in. Of course.

Kicky, jash, watergirl62 and 9 others like this.
  7. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

Two barks and no bite. Lori needs to start passing out truth biscuits to her barristers. The lies she feeds them, stinks!

watergirl62, Suglo, BigAl16 and 3 others like this.
  8. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

Sure seemed like the other two blindsided him and what he was doing on the team to begin with was unclear. His specialties sure don't seem pertinent. I will say that if I was looking for someone in the areas he normally works in that based on the reviews I'd figure he'd be good as long as I was straight with him and upheld my side of the bargain. MOO.

9. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

I can already see the local pet stores selling "truth biscuits" with "#WhereRTheKids" on them. Hehe

10. mickey2942

You do realize that he may have written all of those reviews himself. A personal injury lawyer is exactly what LV needs. o_O

11. VeryVeritas

VeryVeritas Well-Known Member

I've actually never seen a judge that wimpy in my entire life, and I've got quite a bit of miles behind me.

JRWoodwardMSW and Dontknow? like this.
  12. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

@OGDiva Thank you.
    Regarding my letter to Chad.
    I had written a similar letter a hundred times but was always worried that the message of the letter would get back to Chad and the family. I was afraid of what they might say or do to me because everything was simply here-say, conjecture, and "speculation and rumor".

I originally thought there was no way he could have hurt Tammy. He couldn't have been involved with Lori except as podcaster and a friend before Tammy's death.

This video of his brazen and disgusting behavior with Lori shows how bold he was behind Tammy's back. It emboldened me as well. I'm not scared anymore.

Signatures don't appear without a login. I'm sure they could make an account to see it here. If they're that desperate to search for folks who might be investigating them, I imagine there's nothing we can do about it. And then, I was more worried about them finding me out. I decided to use the avatar and signature as a sign that, yes, I know what's gone on, and I'm not going to live in fear anymore. I'm not going to out myself, but I'm not going to let Chad's crimes scare me. I know him for what he is/has become now.

This video shows more than a man helping a friend put a tire and seat in a storage unit. It shows a relationship beyond anything acceptable behavior. It calls into question the email with dancing videos, the visit to CV's house in November 2018, the list of 7 goals, increasing Tammy's life insurance, the fake email Chad from Charles, <modsnip: removed info not in MSM>Tammy's spirit helping him reconnect with Lori... everything. He's deceived Tammy, his children, lied to law enforcement, everyone else. What else has he done to cover up these lies? What would he be willing to do to continue covering up his infidelity?

To me there is no question. If he was this far in the affair with Lori on Oct 2nd and lying about it, he had motive to kill Tammy later that month.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2020
  13. VeryVeritas

Thanks, I think who was in the jeep at that time is key to the case, because they were ALL part of a conspiracy to commit murder.

14. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

Maybe he wanted to oversee the case for the kids? Maybe he wanted to separate the religion from overseeing the crime? Maybe he just didn't want this self centered waste of a woman in his court or the headaches. I'd pass so I could watch possibly.

15. Trask

Trask Well-Known Member

16. Alpha Bravo

He didn’t write all of them, he threatened to sue one lady for defamation.

17. VeryVeritas

Your courage to come forward is more of what this world needs. Thank you.
    It's astonishing that as of right now CD is still not in custody. They need to pick him up before he mysteriously dies and hopefully not taking more people with him.

MelodyLane, NYatheart, Kicky and 31 others like this.
  18. mickey2942

He isn't exactly the type who probably wants the media attention of having every single action he does scrutinized by media, LEO. If this goes to trial, it is going to be a circus.

I would take a pass on it too.

19. Alpha Bravo

Oh snap! A female judge. Can’t Lori have another mulligan!?

MelodyLane, jash, angelainwi and 22 others like this.
  20. Anonymom

Anonymom Well-Known Member

Thank you for writing a very powerful signature/letter to Chad and this background for it.

jash, Occula, OGDiva and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.