Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27
Thread #28

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

She doesn’t have the money:p

Is she still in contempt of court for every day that she doesn’t divulge the children’s whereabouts? Or is that more like a one-time charge?

Contempt of court remains one of the charges pending against her and she technically has a continuing duty to produce the children per the court's order. However, she can't be charged with "additional" contempt until the original charge is dealt with. Moreover, the contempt of court charge is the least of her worries in light of the more serious charges already pending and the likelihood of even more charges on the horizon.

Good point. I’ve never quite been able to figure out whether both are suffering from delusions of grandeur, or if both are evilly and persuasively dishonest, or one of each. But I’ve never really thought about the nuances of the dishonesty: could be dishonest with the world AND each other, or are they dishonest with the world but complicit with each other (if that makes sense). It’s just all so convoluted, and I guess it’s good none of it makes sense to us - I don’t think I would want it to! It speaks to our conscience and our humanity that it doesn’t (if that makes sense?;)). Yes - a good point.
How about, All of the above? They are sociopathic and delusional, a rare pair. Its hard to understand that some people have zero compassion and feel like 'gods' because it gives them power over normal people who actually have feelings. Like a cat toys with its catch, until it's dead. It would seem that those characteristics would cause them to repel each other. Look at organized crime... its whole organizations run by people who must prove their sociopathy in order to gain rank. Why is it they don't kill each other?... but they do! Thing is, such partnerships only work as long as the mutual interests are served. When that stops, they can turn on a dime.
I agree. JMHO Chad and Lori were telling family that there were no minor children and that Tylee had died. This narrative created a fantasy world of their own creating. What was their aim? No one tells family there are no children, unless there are no children. They weren't lying, there were no children by this point. Their world crashed when LE came asking questions. It really is sad. Incredibly sad. Those poor kids, poor Tammy, poor Charles.
Interesting observation... when lvd (she doesnt deserve caps) said TR had died a year earlier, I think this is a clue of how fast she was able to distance herself from the death... its already ancient history to her. So telling someone "a year ago" explains to others why she's not grieving and instead was living it up in Kauai! But it wasnt a year ago, it was only weeks ago, lvd is a psychopath.

Last edited:
I believe that is because it was RPD's discovery only. Where as MG would be with the Arizona investigation. Is that what you meant?
I've been wondering about this as it pertains to Lori being charged in ID.

If evidence is gathered/located in another state how is that incorporated into a case within ID's jurisdiction? Is there a possibility that the Rexburg PD 1402-page incident report contains reports and interview notes submitted to them by AZ police? I'm not sure that another state's law enforcement makes their own discovery in another state's legal proceedings. @AZlawyer can you help with this?

Last edited:
How about, All of the above? They are sociopathic and delusional, a rare pair. Its hard to understand that some people have zero compassion and feel like 'gods' because it gives them power over normal people who actually have feelings. Like a cat toys with its catch, until it's dead. It would seem that those characteristics would cause them to repel each other. Look at organized crime... its whole organizations run by people who must prove their sociopathy in order to gain rank. Why is it they don't kill each other?... but they do! Thing is, such partnerships only work as long as the mutual interests are served. When that stops, they can turn on a dime.

Interesting observation... when lvd (she doesnt deserve caps) said TR had died a year earlier, I think this is a clue of how fast she was able to distance herself from the death... its already ancient history to her. So telling someone "a year ago" explains to others why she's not grieving and instead was living it up in Kauai! But it wasnt a year ago, it was only weeks ago, lvd is a psychopath.

Yes, to her Charles was a zombie taken over by Ned Snyder so he was already dead in her mind and perhaps that is what she believed about the kids. Same with Tammy, and Chad must have believed this too as it came from him IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998