Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
When were you on AVOW? Your info would be very interesting. When RKY was in charge of the GRI newsletter or since Chad took that over?
SBM

I joined in 2009 but knew about it and participated through family member's accounts as early as 2006. I let my membership lapse and haven't been back on since early 2015 after trying to warn members about Chad's published author JR and her books. The owner, CP, didn't take kindly to me calling her out. If you want to read more about that you can do a Google search for my username and "My Review of Julie Rowe's A Greater Tomorrow."

This was shortly before Chad took over the GRI. I was somewhat familiar with Chad, but only through his online dealings as I had never met him in person. I did have more extensive dealings with some of the other movers and shakers in the AVOW community, both online and offline. But unless and until they are shown to be involved in this case by LE or MSM then there is only so much that can be shared per TOS.

I think it would be handy to have a list of these characters with their possible aliases (mortal probations).
Chad, James the Just.
Charles, Ned Snyder
Melani, niece of Jesus
Lori, 1) Moroni's wife, 2) mother of JS
Alex, an Angel
Detectives H & H, 2 of Cain's 50

Any more or any corrections?

I think (sadly) Tylee and JJ should be included as "level 3 dark spirits". I'm simply amazed those detectives are still alive. Jmo

I think it would be handy to have a list of these characters with their possible aliases (mortal probations).
Chad, James the Just.
Charles, Ned Snyder
Melani, niece of Jesus
Alex, an Angel

T & JJ, possessed zombies

I wouldn't use quotation marks around that since she never said that exactly and it's misrepresenting what she actually did say. That was more of a paraphrase. And even still what she said was more accurately (and again paraphrasing): she believes that although AC has a history of being willing to hurt others (namely Lori's former husbands) she really thinks it would be a stretch for him to hurt the kids and she just can't wrap her mind around that thought.

I'm not trying to defend or justify what she said. Only point out that when you use quotation marks you are representing that you are quoting exactly what the person said, which you didn't do as she never said those words in that video. That's how rumors can get started and we don't need that going on. MOO.
That's why I linked it and even gave a time stamp so people could watch for themselves- which you evidently did. The post was verbatim, I didn't add quotations, it was a joke, and like many jokes, has a basis in truth.

SBM

I joined in 2009 but knew about it and participated through family member's accounts as early as 2006. I let my membership lapse and haven't been back on since early 2015 after trying to warn members about Chad's published author JR and her books. The owner, CP, didn't take kindly to me calling her out. If you want to read more about that you can do a Google search for my username and "My Review of Julie Rowe's A Greater Tomorrow."

This was shortly before Chad took over the GRI. I was somewhat familiar with Chad, but only through his online dealings as I had never met him in person. I did have more extensive dealings with some of the other movers and shakers in the AVOW community, both online and offline. But unless and until they are shown to be involved in this case by LE or MSM then there is only so much that can be shared per TOS.
Oh wow, you were on JR like a duck on a June bug. That review is probably--- no --- IS the most sourced and thorough review of anything I have ever seen. WOW!

ETA: Only partway through your book errr book review, and glad to see you calling her hocus pocus nonsense on the carpet. Why people buy that BS from her, I'll never know.

Last edited:
Two recent Nancy Grace podcast episodes:

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Was Tammy Daybell, cult-Mom hubby's dead wife, Lori Vallow's first victim? (3/20)
ALL ALONE! Cult-Mom LORI VALLOW legal team and judge QUIT CASE! WHY?? (3/19)

:) FOR SOME REASON, WHENEVER I READ ANYTHING ABOUT NANCY GRACE, IT IS AT HIGH VOLUME IN MY HEAD.

CULT MOM! :)

Chad, James the Just.
Charles, Ned Snyder
Melani, niece of Jesus
Alex, an Angel

This is interesting and it does truly read like names of characters in a play or novel, no? , characters to keep track of and such

They dropped the dime on the cult. Bingo! NP is a hero IMO.
She is! She has to be scared out of her wits. That she reached out to BB was a smart move. I hope LE are protecting her and she feels as safe as possible.

I am still puzzled by IP’s motivations if what has been published is true. I am leaning towards the idea that he planted the document on the computer as a move to get himself and Melani off. The writing is so stiff, so narrated, so bad. It sort of reeks of Chad. When you look at his SM profile, he was a gamer. His comments about “fun and exciting ideas” are just ridiculous. The bottom line for me is that these two knew JJ & Tylee were missing and did not IMMEDIATELY call LE makes them co-conspirators in my mind.

Since anti-government groups have been mentioned as possible supporters for LV/CD, I'm left wondering... Do members of those (anti-gov't) groups accept government financial assistance? I mean, Lori received government money for the care of Tylee and JJ, right? How do these groups justify accepting money from a government that they believe has no power over them? That is what they believe, isn't it??

They despise government, for this reason they will take everything from it, including any funds that are available ... to make government poorer and weaker

@April_Dawn99 has it right, @fred&edna
ETA: I meant it is correct as far as FLDS communities go. Not all anti-government types abide by this, as @Alpha Bravo pointed out. (And Chad and Lori are decidedly not FLDS.)

However, to explain the justification attitude, you could consider FLDS communities. They are anti-gov and big-time abusers of the welfare system. They have a special name for it, "bleeding the beast". (The US government being the "beast" in this scenario.) All those wives, unmarried in the eyes of the law, collect funds as single mothers (with lots of babies).

Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints - Wikipedia

from 2006:
CNN.com - Anderson Cooper 360° Blog

"Their religious belief is that they'll bleed the beast, meaning the government," said Mark Shurtleff, Utah's attorney general. "They hate the government, so they'll bleed it for everything they can through welfare, tax evasion and fraud."

It makes some sense. Polygamists have multiple wives and dozens of children, but the state only recognizes one marriage. That leaves the rest of the wives to claim themselves as single moms with armies of children to support. Doing that means they can apply for welfare, which they do. And it's all legal.

from 2016:
UGH, this link! Can't seem to get it to work. Try googling the title, @glorybug
it's from a site Inquisitor, an online magazine
Utah Sect Leaders Arrested For ‘Bleeding The Beast’ — Polygamists Stole Millions In Food Stamps

(behind in the thread still, sorry if someone else posted info about this.)

Last edited:
I've always thought it hilarious that people who claim to have "past lives" were never slaves, servants, or nobodies. Always someone "important". Just reflects their narcissism.

Re: the niece thing. I’ve read somewhere that Chad believes he was “James the Just” in a past life. I had to look that up, and apparently he was variously considered a brother/cousin of Jesus in some Christian traditions. You can Wikipedia it. So maybe that’s the grandiosely nebulous familial link she sees:)? (..and of course Chad was never “Amos the Dull” or “Benjamin the Dishonest”;))

in FLDS (very anti-gov) communities, it's referred to as "bleeding the beast". (The US government being the "beast" in this scenario.) All those wives, unmarried in the eyes of the law, collect funds as single mothers (with lots of babies).

from 2006:

"Their religious belief is that they'll bleed the beast, meaning the government," said Mark Shurtleff, Utah's attorney general. "They hate the government, so they'll bleed it for everything they can through welfare, tax evasion and fraud."

It makes some sense. Polygamists have multiple wives and dozens of children, but the state only recognizes one marriage. That leaves the rest of the wives to claim themselves as single moms with armies of children to support. Doing that means they can apply for welfare, which they do. And it's all legal.

from 2016:
Utah Sect Leaders Arrested For ‘Bleeding The Beast’ — Polygamists Stole Millions In Food Stamps

Your last link doesn't link?

Oh wow, you were on JR like a duck on a June bug. That review is probably--- no --- IS the most sourced and thorough review of anything I have ever seen. WOW!

ETA: Only partway through your book errr book review, and glad to see you calling her hocus pocus nonsense on the carpet. Why people buy that BS from her, I'll never know.
Ha! I could probably write a book about my experiences with these people, but it is so exhausting trying to follow along with what they do and say. And yet here I am. o_O:rolleyes::confused::p

ETA: I meant it is correct as far as FLDS communities go. Not all anti-government types abide by this, as @Alpha Bravo pointed out. (And Chad and Lori are decidedly not FLDS.)

However, to explain the justification attitude, you could consider FLDS communities. They are anti-gov and big-time abusers of the welfare system. They have a special name for it, "bleeding the beast". (The US government being the "beast" in this scenario.) All those wives, unmarried in the eyes of the law, collect funds as single mothers (with lots of babies).

from 2006:

from 2016:
UGH, this link! Can't seem to get it to work. Try googling the title, @glorybug
it's from a site Inquisitor, an online magazine

Lots of good info there. I was aware of FLDS and use of food stamps, etc. Do you think it's the same/similar with anti-government groups outside FLDS?

Chad, James the Just.
Charles, Ned Snyder
Melani, niece of Jesus
Alex, an Angel

Don’t forget all the zombies !

SBM

Wow! I just read it, incredible! You did a fantastic and amazing job, I just can't say enough how impressed I am! That was so great! MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie