Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

I think Chad said October because he KNEW that the magic was done in September.... and he wanted to avoid any conversations that might have made him talk about what he was doing in September. If he says October, he can probably have lots of alibis easily found....

2. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

Because he convinced them his “Visions” was were from, God.

His “visions” aren’t going to hold-up in a court of law, though!

AvaGrace, Bellat, JosefZ and 3 others like this.
  3. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

I think Chad said October because he KNEW that the magic was done in September.... and he wanted to avoid any conversations that might have made him talk about what he was doing in September. If he says October, he can probably have lots of alibis easily found....
    And people from the school are on the witness list. Who knows...maybe there were a couple of text exchanges early on (as you mentioned..like people talking about her) that will show up on that app. Something tells me we might learn this when these potential witnesses from the school are called.

4. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

Because he convinced them his “Visions” (from a youth) were from, God.

His “visions” aren’t going to hold-up in a court of law, though!

MsJosie, Nurse Gen and roche.analisa like this.
  5. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

IMO I just wonder if Charles did contact Tammy, or if she became suspicious once Chad and Lori began meeting in Rexburg, leading Chad to claim that Tammy had become "possessed". Could Chad have convinced Tammy to drink a solution of powdered malachite and water claiming it was a healing solution? BB mentioned to LE that the cult believed malachite is used as a spiritual weapon when used as a balm or solution. And the symptoms are exactly what Tammy's were reported to be.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjASegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw147s3I2LbFglpLpDJTUkOq

Malachite poisoning?
    JMO

6. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Yes he had to steer clear of September because he wasn't supposed to be on the scene before Tammy's death in October. Tammy's burial was when he felt Tammy help him reconnect with Lori. :rolleyes: And then Melani moved to Rexburg at the beginning of November and the children were already gone. So October it was. He must have struggled to remember Lori's lies while keeping on top of his own, in that moment of being asked when he last saw JJ.

moo

7. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

lawyers plagiarize other lawyers’ phrasing, and cannibalize their own work nonstop, I agree with this, heh.

in one of the Colby interviews, he did say that Tylee thought she was ‘the parent’ to JJ and would often butt heads with Charles on this point.

he also said he had never seen Charles blazingly angry.

8. sunflowerchick

sunflowerchick Well-Known Member

Catching up so I hope this hasn't already been discussed but I noticed there are two park rangers on the potential witness list. Is this related to Yellowstone and what could they be testifying about?

jash, MsJosie, Laughing and 1 other person like this.
  9. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction Well-Known Member

This made me snort right out loud. I completely agree that Chad’s presence can offer zero help. How could it? There is absolutely nothing compelling about a dude who looks like a tired Homer Simpson and speaks in a low-pitched strangled Kermit voice!! Just put him away already!

303gmf, Bellat, spandangly and 6 others like this.
  10. MTW2011

MTW2011 Well-Known Member

One of the Parks employees is a Chief Ranger for Yellowstone has worked on many murders/freak accidents/death by bear/missing persons cases in his role there. To me, even if he doesn’t have some bombshell (which I don’t think is likely anyway), I found it interesting that they were mentioning someone “higher level” who has had experience with investigating accidents at the Park.

11. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Just to clarify, is this the bit you think is untrue?

"GB, a friend of Charles, was a witness to the petition, He spoke with police.

"[Lori] has been getting into some really religious things that troubled him," said GB, a friend of Charles, to police officers. "The relationship was a bit odd."

GB also told a sergeant that he listened into Charles and Lori's last argument over the phone.

“She said I will destroy you, but it was done in a very subjective way that it couldn’t have -- it didn't necessarily come across as a direct threat to him or the children or herself," said GB.

The report also reveals police tried to pick Vallow up for an emergency mental health petition filed by Charles, but couldn't find her."

12. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

He confessed on phone, on camera and in a statement to killing Charles, so since his death, and the children's disappearance, there is no one other than Lori who knows what happened. Therefore I cannot see this going anywhere now. I bet they did not even know where AxC was between Sept and Dec.

13. CuriousQuiet1

CuriousQuiet1 Well-Known Member

Yes. I think GB was in cahoots with LV. Too many common connections between LV and GB, I don't like those coincidences.

CV thought GB would be a good witness to how wacko LV would be on a phone call and what happens? GB claims LV wasn't very wacko. Could it be GB tipped off LV that he was being asked to listen in so she dialed down the crazy talk?

Also CV has asked GB to be a witness and GB admits LV said "I will destroy you" but he throws in a heavy bit of denial about what she intended. "I will destroy you" is a direct threat. How can a direct threat not "come across as a direct threat"?

Last point is if CV wanted a witness to how odd LV's religious/cult views were why would he have recruited someone with a bunch of possible ties to those cult views? Why didn't he have AdC or a work colleague or his divorce attorney or his sister, some one known to not be in the cult, be his witness? It doesn't smell right to me.

MOO

AvaGrace, 303gmf, Tmw821 and 12 others like this.
  14. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Court TV is going to be doing a live Q&A in 3 hours time.

I've no idea if it's going to be uploaded to youtube afterwards so some might want to tune in live to see it.

I have a question, but I won't be able to post it. I'm interested to know, if they ever get around to charging them with all these murders, if separate trials will have to take place in the jurisdictions relevant to the deaths, meaning the juries won't get to hear the whole picture. I know one murder doesn't necessarily mean a different death was murder, and it could be prejudicial, but for argument's sake if one murder took place to get rid of a witness to another murder, how do they tie it together, especially if the different trials haven't yet taken place. I imagine it might be similar to the Robert Durst trial, where they are alleging the murder of Susan Berman was to hide the unproven murder of his wife Kathy.

15. divineappt

divineappt Well-Known Member

New wedding photos . . .

Attached Files:

NoSI, roche.analisa, Laughing and 6 others like this.
  16. Trouble1321075

Trouble1321075 Well-Known Member

Im hesitant to even say what im about to say because i dont want them to get any help from me.

The explanation i can see them trying is that tylee kidnapped JJ and Lori has remained silent to protect Tylee from getting in trouble and in the hooes that she comes to her senses and comes home with JJ at some point.
    Thats the kind of excuse, as flimsy as it is, covers their basis.
    The police need evidence that a specific crime took place or was being planned by them.
    Whats frustrating me is that there is 2 missing children, 3 dead people, 1 attempted homicide all surrounding this case and after 6 months of investigation the police still dont have enough to charge them with more than they have yet?
    I find it hard to believe these people covered their tracks so well that they didnt leave evidence behind. Wheres the urgency to bring justice?

17. Drc40

Drc40 Former Member

Those wondering how/why Means is on this case and not the other two competent lawyers can answer their questions with one word, money. Means is the dollar store lawyer and all Chad and Lolo can afford or all Chad is willing to pay. The billable hours Means is creating are astronomical. Even with Dollar Store Means his expenses alone will run 10’s of thousands. The case won’t be thrown out due to his incompetence. A verdict may be overturned because of it but the charges won’t be vacated.

Carry on, stay safe and best wishes.

18. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

19. Secretly a Secretary

Secretly a Secretary Well-Known Member

On the list of witnesses I still
    Would a witness be listed if they were considered hostile? I am puzzled that some names are absent?

20. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Yeah. Exactly.

I read a bunch of Chad's online stuff very early on, before it got taken down, and I remember reading one of his early novels many years back, and I definitely formed the impression that he was not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Definitely a dweeb. Certainly not overflowing with the kind of charisma it takes to be a cult leader.

But the kind of person who becomes a cult leader isn't likely to want somebody else to front for them. They want to lead, not be the power behind the throne.

I keep wondering how dim he is--like did Lori tell him that JJ was her brother's kid, so when he saw him in Alex's apartment in October, he didn't think anything of it? Is he dumb enough--especially awash in hormones--that LV or AC could have killed Tammy and convinced him it was natural?

I dunno. Most likely it's LV pulling him around, and everything is the way it seems. But I just can't get the guy who wrote those things to fit with the cult leader he seems to have become.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.