Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

Thank you! I've attached an updated table where I've transcribed ALL the calls that were provided in the screen shot, incl. those you've provided above.

2. justice be served

justice be served The Angry Norwegian

I didn't understand where the CBS This Morning interview actually took place. It looked like a private home. I know the reporter was out of Los Angeles but was the interview location ever given if anyone knows?

3. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

The incoming call was from a landline. Did LV even have one?

4. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

I'm laughing envisioning this conversation... if anything, I think we can now say that "we know where she gets it from".

All the women in the Cox family, starting with the modeling of/by Janis, apparently think they're the cutest little things in shoe leather and that all they have to do to be believed, is to smile and bat their eyes at the darling gullible mens, a la Keith Morrison's recent assessment of Melani.

5. Diddian

Yeah, if two minor children weren't missing and a few adults dead long before their time, I'd almost feel sorry for the various defense lawyers involved.

6. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

And, who cares if the calls are recorded? Where are your grandchildren?? Don’t they want to know?

AvaGrace, Anonymous91, osu and 16 others like this.
  7. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

Except the calls LVD made to the Hawaii number were placed while she has been in jail, at the end of March, so I'm doubting she would be calling April. My guess is that it is a phone Chad got while they were there, as @nhmemorymaker mentioned. JMO

8. Diddian

I see that abbreviations list is from SaskTel. Do you know if Verizon documents their call records in the same way? I have been trying to find that info on Verizon's site or on other sites Verizon users have queried, but have not been able to confirm.

I've found multiple sites that indicate 480-692-9562 is NOT a landline; it is a mobile phone and I believe Sprint is the provider.

9. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

What I do not understand is why has she not told LE that she spoke to JJ on 1 Oct? Where was he when she spoke to him? If that is a landline they can trace it. If it was a mobile they can track it. It was supposedly from Queen Creek Arizona and why was the call 97 minutes long. Why would JJ be talking to her from Queen Creek, Az for an hour and a half.

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  10. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Interviewer missed a trick. He should have asked who JJ was with, who made the call, when he grabbed the phone off someone to speak to grandma.

Her saying "he knows who we are" is very strange. It sounds to me like an attempt to convince he did it because he would have done that. She also doesn't put any of it in past tense language, or describe content. It's all about convincing a call happened, as if responding to an allegation it didn't happen because he was missing. I think that's where I'm not believing it, all I can see is the motive behind saying what she is saying, not describing the actual experience. Compare that to Kay's description of her last contact with JJ.

"He just takes the phone, you know, and he knows, you know, he knows who we are"

IMO

11. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree I'm hampered by not having watched it (I may have to break down), but, what in the what? What question had the interviewer actually asked, in order to elicit that answer? It's interesting because I was already thinking, maybe Gramma JC is a Luddite (my own mother was just forced into learning how to Skype, and she's not very good at it) but, it almost sounds like she's just finished being criticized for being a stranger to him; when we know that if you were a family member who had Skype, JJ was hitting you up constantly for conversations.

12. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

Actually, my first thought was that the Hawaii calls might be from Chad, thinking he bought a new phone with Tammy's life insurance $$.

Then I looked up the Cox v IRS documents for an address, because I had no clue where they lived, and saw that they were filed in Hawaii. I removed the Chad suggestion from my post when I saw the papers were filed in Hawaii, because it made more sense at 6am.

I don't think it would be April because she rejected Lori's invite to the 144K club wholeheartedly, which was EPIC. Those calls aren't cheap - it has to be family.

13. Synergizer Bunny

Synergizer Bunny Well-Known Member

You can keep your phone number if you move. My husband has kept his New York (607) number for 20 years. We are now in Texas.

eta: I've also purchased phones for my son and picked out the area/number that I wanted. He lives in Ohio, and I have gotten him Texas (817) area code numbers.

14. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

It looks like there's going to be another interview.

What questions would you ask Lori Vallow’s mother and sister? Our coverage starts today at 5pm, then tomorrow and Friday 8pm-11pm on 3TV & CBS 5.

Morgan Loew on Twitter (short clip included)

osu, AZlawyer, spandangly and 7 others like this.
  15. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

LOL-- I feel the same way after just watching this video.
    I wanted to yell through my screen to the interviewer--" Well, you could have asked her mom and aunt if they asked BEFORE she was arrested and she (Lori) could have told you BEFORE she was arrested" Sheesh--why didn't the interviewer ask that ??
    I am not sure which one is the dumbest one in that interview. JMO

16. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

17. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Is it possible the shooter was Melani and the driver was Alex?

I ask because I have a difficult time pulling a trigger and have to use my hand the way it is described. I’m a lot older than Melani and arthritis is a problem but maybe she is the shooter but is not trained to shoot?

carbuff and SeattleStew like this.
  18. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

Yes I would agree. My memory is foggy but wasn't there news coverage that their phones were seized as evidence by the police when they executed the search warrant in Hawaii? They may have just gotten new phones with new phone numbers after that. All MOO.

19. DI_Isokawa

DI_Isokawa Well-Known Member

It's possible, as is the other way around, or that there was just one shooter/driver. I tried not to speculate about that, or who they were. The one thing we know with confidence is that Lori and Chad put the parts of the Jeep in the storage locker that morning.

20. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

My question to Lori’s Mother and sister after seeing interview.

So you talked to JJ in October? Who cares? This is now May and even Colby wants to know where the children are! And he is your grandson and nephew. How about his feelings?

And you are in an interview laughing? Really? Two of your relatives are missing, your son and brother is dead and you are both surprised that people might want to hang Lori in the public square?

They are as heartless as Lori. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

AvaGrace, Anonymous91, jash and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.