Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

As we have recently talked about the pool party here is the link showing the Landlord's post about it.

"The Chandler Police Department told EastIdahoNews.com the investigation in Charles Vallow case remains open. It has been hampered though, because on Dec. 12, Cox died in Gilbert, Arizona.

His cause of death has not been released, pending the results of an autopsy. There are no suspects in his death.

Screenshots of the Facebook post by the landlord Joe Pongratz to the Real Massacre Talk Facebook Group dedicated to the missing kids | Courtesy Real Massacre Talk Facebook Group"

Has anybody noticed that GB, who Charles had listen in on the 29 January "I am a god" phone call, and who gave a very carefully worded description of the call to the Gilbert police in morning interview tape, is listed as the illustrator of RJM's books? Or is this a coincidence of names?

Has anybody noticed that GB, who Charles had listen in on the 29 January "I am a god" phone call, and who gave a very carefully worded description of the call to the Gilbert police in morning interview tape, is listed as the illustrator of RJM's books? Or is this a coincidence of names?
Who is RJM please?

I suspect CD would stay with LV in a hotel room rented by LV if he were to come in July and that he did the same in November. In January 2020, CV found a hotel card key from Hyatt in LV's purse and assumed that was where she was staying when she was away from home that time. Perhaps that was also LV's and CD's preferred hotel (in either Chandler or Mesa) in November 2018 and July 2019 as well. CD was also in the area the previous July (2018), shortly after JR died, so it's possible there was a stay then too.
Who was (or would be) paying for their hotels? Lori didn't have an income and Chad wasn't rich either. She took money away from Charles in January, but I doubt much of it was left by the end of June.

Last edited:
Not a coincidence AFAIK, but we can't sleuth him publicly.

"The Chandler Police Department told EastIdahoNews.com the investigation in Charles Vallow case remains open. It has been hampered though, because on Dec. 12, Cox died in Gilbert, Arizona.

RSBM

Does this add up for anyone? In January LE is saying their investigation into a murder in early July is being hampered because the shooter died 20 weeks after that murder? There is no physical evidence left. Eyewitness accounts get worse with time. What were they waiting for?

Could CPD have been monitoring AxC's phone for that long? That seems like too much time for a judge to agree to a search warrant.

Nice catch. And if it isn't a coincidence of names...just, wow.

RSBM

Does this add up for anyone? In January LE is saying their investigation into a murder in early July is being hampered because the shooter died 20 weeks after that murder? There is no physical evidence left. Eyewitness accounts get worse with time. What were they waiting for?

Could CPD have been monitoring AxC's phone for that long? That seems like too much time for a judge to agree to a search warrant.
I don't think they even knew where he was before he died. He moved to Rexburg in early September and then left in November when the Rexburg police came to do a welfare check on the kids. He then immediately got married, changed his name and his address for yet a third time since the death of Charles, then he himself died. Autopsy results still pending.

Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

As we have recently talked about the pool party here is the link showing the Landlord's post about it.

His cause of death has not been released, pending the results of an autopsy. There are no suspects in his death.

Screenshots of the Facebook post by the landlord Joe Pongratz to the Real Massacre Talk Facebook Group dedicated to the missing kids | Courtesy Real Massacre Talk Facebook Group"

How sad and haunting for the friend.
Everyone speaks so highly of Charles.

MOO
Not being able to sleuth the person who may or may not have the same initials as the illustrator of some books published by Chad, I seriously doubt the GB person in that article is telling the truth. This GB works for (R)JM and CD and grew up near LV and went to college in, of all the places on the planet,...Rexburg, ID. Just coincidences?? And that is who CV would turn to for help? Can this get stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member