Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO
Not being able to sleuth the person who may or may not have the same initials as the illustrator of some books published by Chad, I seriously doubt the GB person in that article is telling the truth. This GB works for (R)JM and CD and grew up near LV and went to college in, of all the places on the planet,...Rexburg, ID. Just coincidences?? And that is who CV would turn to for help? Can this get stranger?
I don't know anything about this person. However, both the author and illustrator of RJMs books are Mormon. As was Charles, and as is Lori. It is very likely they were in the same congregation (at some point, they moved around a lot and congregations are organized geographically). So, I find it neither coincidental, nor necessarily nefarious, that the relationships in a congregation could be very intertwined in many different ways--socially/business/etc.

MOO

ETA: Charles may have chosen his "witness" based on that person's position in the congregation, possibly as a leader (Eg. An LDS Bishop often counsels/advises in divorce & religious matters, both of which applied here).

Last edited:
MOO
Not being able to sleuth the person who may or may not have the same initials as the illustrator of some books published by Chad, I seriously doubt the GB person in that article is telling the truth. This GB works for (R)JM and CD and grew up near LV and went to college in, of all the places on the planet,...Rexburg, ID. Just coincidences?? And that is who CV would turn to for help? Can this get stranger?

This!!!

MOO

I know we're not to be sleuthing this person. But where are you finding the info that he was Chad's illustrator, too? I only see reference to JM.

How did Lori know that Charles would have taken her purse?

As far as her plans to kill him back in February, according to Kay, she was telling people that Charles would be dead "any day now". IIRC she had a car crash in mind. Chad had visions of Tammy dying in a car accident (per Julie Rowe), so maybe he planted the idea.
The key for me is that she left her car keys and purse in the car, but had the spare with her. I think she probably just guessed that if she left it in plain sight, with the games she was playing and the money she had stolen and other things including his clothes and desktop computer, he would pick it up and look for clues about what she was doing. It looks like a trap to me when I add up all the things I think she revealed in her police interview. The only thing that gives me pause is if she left her hotel key card in her purse, but maybe that was a decoy too.

This is what he says in his divorce petition about what happened the night before: "Mother called Father and told him that she and JJ were in a hotel for the night and that she would take JJ to school in the morning. . ."

Link - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

moo

Can't say. TOS and all that. The only thing that is relevant is that "if it is not a coincidence of names then he is a person connected to one of the people Lori gave podcasts with."

And for the record, I think the TOS for this site is a good thing.
I do wonder if unspeakable GB will be a called
witness however.....

I don't know anything about this person. However, both the author and illustrator of RJMs books are Mormon. As was Charles, and as is Lori. It is very likely they were in the same congregation (at some point, they moved around a lot and congregations are organized geographically). So, I find it neither coincidental, nor necessarily nefarious, that the relationships in a congregation could be very intertwined in many different ways--socially/business/etc.

MOO

ETA: Charles may have chosen his "witness" based on that person's position in the congregation, possibly as a leader (Eg. An LDS Bishop often counsels/advises in divorce & religious matters, both of which applied here).

I agree with your assessment. At the time of the incident where GB was interviewed..not so much had happened yet. I assume Charles was in a horrible mental state--being accused of some things that were destroying relationships and being "duped" by Lori to come back to the marriage so she could get his insurance again, and now learning of all the new shenanigans with "some guy named Chad" going on in her life---- He desperately needed to reach out to get understanding----Adam?, GB?. Most people had been tainted by Lori, right. I would think the relationship at their ward with GB would be an obvious place for Charles to go. As I write this, I just get sick in my gut for Charles. Justice please.

MOO
I have read this article several times and am still confused about when GB actually spoke to police. Was it before or after CV's death?

I have read this article several times and am still confused about when GB actually spoke to police. Was it before or after CV's death?
It’s before CV died. You can hear it at one of the recorded conversations with the police. I can’t find the link at the moment. Hope that helps!

Anyone notice where the bat is at, in regards to CV's arms. What did he do throw the bat behind him, after he was shot?

Look at video starting at around 22:00

First of all, there is no death grip on the bat, as one would suspect, if he was in a rage as was claimed by AxC. Secondly, even if the bat came out of his hands after he had been shot, it would have rolled out of his hands, and would not be where the bat actually is.

Question I am curious about though, is how CV was shot from the front? My guess, is that he was ambushed and was shot before he even knew that there was a gun. My natural instinct would be to run if someone is trying to shoot me, therefore my back would be to the gun.

One could speculate that LVD may have been the one holding the bat to intimidate and get CV attention, then AxC whipped out the gun, and shot CV who was focused on LVD with the bat. This is just a wild guess of how this might have went down.

What we do know that there was at least 4 shots, sounds like they definitely wanted him dead.

CV was definitely not expecting to get shot that day either.

MOO

isn’t a bat a tool to CV, though? Being a semi professional ball player? I would expect him to be extremely averse to doing anything he would not ordinarily do with a bat, though, including choking up on one.

Snipped to remove some images as there's apparently a limit per post...

Pardon my ignorance, but who exactly is the one doing the subpoenas? The letterhead reads as if it's coming from Mr. Means, but just under the letterhead and in the body of the document it sounds like it's the State of Idaho doing the subpoena, and it's signed and sealed by Angie Wood the Court Clerk? So what exactly is going on here? Is Mr. Means demanding the information? Is the State of Idaho demanding the information be given to Mr. Means? Or is Mr. Means pretending to be the State of Idaho and demanding the information for himself? Not sure how to read those. Because as someone pointed out it reads just like Mr. Means' writing - spelling and grammar mistakes and all. But why is it saying that the State of Idaho is the one commanding the information be turned over to Mr. Means? Surely the State wouldn't do such shoddy writing, or are they simply copy/pasting Mr. Means demands? I'm confused... o_O

I think part of the confusion is because the documents need certain things to be appropriately electronically filed on the case record, which involves a seal and signature from the Clerk of the Court, regardless of which side is making the demand.

I have no good explanation for heading “State of Idaho: To”, and agree that this was probably a copy paste error on the part of MM.

I think part of the confusion is because the documents need certain things to be appropriately electronically filed on the case record, which involves a seal and signature from the Clerk of the Court, regardless of which side is making the demand.

I have no good explanation for heading “State of Idaho: To”, and agree that this was probably a copy paste error on the part of MM.
Yeah, that's the conclusion I've come to. I think Mr. Means is way out of his depth. I'm sure he is struggling to represent his client to the best of his ability, but not being a criminal attorney he's probably doing a lot of faking it till he makes it - including seeing and borrowing from what real criminal attorneys (those that are against his client) are doing and saying. I hate to say it but I think Lori deserves better representation, like her former counsel. Unfortunately I suspect they may have dropped out because of Mr. Means and butting heads with him. All MOO.

Yeah, that's the conclusion I've come to. I think Mr. Means is way out of his depth. I'm sure he is struggling to represent his client to the best of his ability, but not being a criminal attorney he's probably doing a lot of faking it till he makes it - including seeing and borrowing from what real criminal attorneys (those that are against his client) are doing and saying. I hate to say it but I think Lori deserves better representation, like her former counsel. Unfortunately I suspect they may have dropped out because of Mr. Means and butting heads with him. All MOO.

I agree with you 100%. He scares me. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member