Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton on Twitter

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

All set to stream bond hearing Fri. for Lori Daybell. Starts @ 2 p.m. MST. You can watch it live on http://EastIdahoNews.com

. Public not allowed in due to COVID-19 & we will be wearing masks. This is an in-person hearing so Lori will attend instead of appearing via video from jail

11:16 AM · Apr 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

The in person hearing is not surprising, as we know how much Lori loves the courtroom drama. Although her past court appearances have not been flattering. I so hope her bond is not reduced!

Wow this info about Chad sending Lori a "list" long before we suspected his involvement! I don't know why it was easier for me to assume Lori was the evil one and the mastermind. There must be more to Chad than meets the eye. Either way, Lori is the mom and does NOT get a pass. As a mother, your SOLE responsibility is the protection of your children.

Wow this info about Chad sending Lori a "list" long before we suspected his involvement! I don't know why it was easier for me to assume Lori was the evil one and the mastermind. There must be more to Chad than meets the eye. Either way, Lori is the mom and does NOT get a pass. As a mother, your SOLE responsibility is the protection of your children.
If the judge lowers her bond and she gets out and skips, it will all be on the judge, hopes she realizes that when making her decision.

Lori Vallow Daybell's Niece Says She Experienced Tragedy During Childhood That Kept Her From Her Mother

"Stacey had passed away while living with my parents in San Antonio, Texas. She had gone through a terrible divorce," Adam wrote.

In his book, Adam wrote Stacey "suffered from a rare form of diabetes type one that she contracted during her pregnancy at age 22. Her style of diabetes was called 'gastroparesis' which prevented her from absorbing nutrients from her stomach into her bloodstream.

A witness is said to be testifying tomorrow. I’m placing my bets on that being Lt. Ron Ball.
And the Judge has said Lori must be present in the courtroom with her attorney. 2Pm can’t come soon enough ha

NEW: Motion filed to move Lori Vallow’s preliminary hearing to 7/9-7/10 at 9AM MST. It was previously scheduled for 5/7–5/8.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Lori and her attorney are willing to wait months for a preliminary hearing with her sitting in jail. Would anyone consider that if they thought the prelim would show any reasonable doubt that she is guilty? I'm not an attorney but if I was I would want this prelim over with ASAP so we could get to trial before any new evidence or new charges show up. I can't imagine a scenario where as the defense attorney I want more time in this case.

ETA: unless I was stalling for time so LVD can be in local jail instead of stae prison.

Last edited:
Lori and her attorney are willing to wait months for a preliminary hearing with her sitting in jail. Would anyone consider that if they thought the prelim would show any reasonable doubt that she is guilty? I'm not an attorney but if I was I would want this prelim over with ASAP so we could get to trial before any new evidence or new charges show up. I can't imagine a scenario where as the defense attorney I want more time in this case.

ETA: unless I was stalling for time so LVD can be in local jail instead of stae prison.
Maybe her attorney thinks she will get bail tomorrow?
Surely that won’t happen! I hope not!

Maybe her attorney thinks she will get bail tomorrow?
Surely that won’t happen! I hope not!

Way back in the early threads there are reports that GH stated that after the Alex shot Charles there was a car swap between CR and Alex; CR got Alex's pickup and Alex got Tylee's Jeep. Was that swap ever corroborated? I can't find it anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288