Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is what Melani meant when she told Ian that "sometimes kids go from light to dark" or whatever bulls### she fed him. JJ was a LIGHT but we don't know where he is now. Tylee was a DARK and we don't know where she is either.
I am just SO glad that there is more coming out that FINALLY shows that Chad started this and was the main influence on Lori and not vice versa! They're both disgusting excuses as parents but Chad is not the innocent little potato head like so many keep claiming.
Charles also had a 3L rating on this October 2018 list, but he was almost certainly considered dark by the end of January 2019 when Lori accused him of being Nick Schneider.

Is this a game IanP played?? Not sure what you are getting at..?
I don’t know who IanP is... Did you read the thread and the wiki on what it’s about? Sounds like a lot of parallels to Chad’s beliefs and his own writing and the light/dark/sealed away stuff in his emails. It’s almost as if they believe they are the characters in the fantasy novels.

Is this a game IanP played?? Not sure what you are getting at..?

The Wheel of Time is a classic 14-volume epic of high fantasy written by Robert Jordan, who died before he could finished the series. His son Brandon Sanderson, finished the last couple of books. The concept of sealing away a dark soul (the Dark One) was incorporated into the story.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
6 hrs ·
LIGHT AND DARK: It’s hard to explain. It’s disturbing and definitely concerning as JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan have not been seen since September. This is the email sent from Chad Daybell to Lori Vallow in October 30, 2018.

“Here are the family history documents you requested,” said Chad.

The first attachment is some sort of rubric system explaining the estate levels of “light” and “dark” spirits. It says most LDS members are level 2, bishops and ward leaders are level 3, most stake presidents and general authorities are level 4, apostles at usually level 5 and a few are level 6. The document says anyone over 4.1 rarely switches sides.

Then a list of family members labeled by estate level followed by “L” or “D” (light or dark). The first section is Lori Vallow’s parents Barry and Janice. Followed by her late sister Stacey who was rated a “3L” before she passed away. You can see Lori’s brother Alex Cox is determined to be light, as well as her siblings Adam, Summer and her late sister Laura.

Even Lori’s former husbands are on the document, including Joseph Ryan who died in 2018. He is a dark spirit that is “sealed away” according to Chad. Lori’s own daughter Tylee Ryan is deemed a 4.1D nearly a year before she goes missing. JJ is on the light side as is Charles Vallow at the time. Lori’s oldest son Colby is a 3L but not his wife Kelsee (3D).

Even the Boudreux family is on here, with Brandon labeled a dark spirit while his ex-wife Melani and their four kids are light.

I’ve been researching these documents for months, speaking to sources about how Chad allegedly came up with these beliefs. I’m told he does not believe in “reincarnation” but thinks someone can be “reborn” into another person until reaching the ultimate estate of level 6. The documents I’ve reported on so far come from emails in October 2018 and January 2019. There may very well be more attachments between Chad and Lori.

1 hr ·
SECOND OBJECTION TO LV’S BOND REDUCTION: In a motion filed by Madison Co. Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood, the State again encourages the Court to require that Lori Vallow comply with the order to produce her children as a condition to reduce any bond amount.

This objection responds to Vallow’s attorney Mark Means who claims he could not have a confidential conversation with his client on 3/30/20. Wood states that the separation between counsel and client using a wall of glass was due to COVID-19 precautions. Wood says Means was informed that calls in the public visiting area were regularly recorded but that the defense was also told the recording could be turned off.

On 3/31/20, two conversations were recorded and the State acknowledges that but says the defendant’s declaration makes no mention of this date, omitting the fact counsel visited on two separate days.

Wood says Means is misleading the Court to believe there is no way to have a private conversation with Vallow when he was clearly told he could have a confidential one on 3/30/20.

The State argues that the Defense’s argument for bail reduction based on two recorded conversations fails because Means cannot show substantial prejudice.

(Go to tweet for attachments or see post #808 below, for direct link to documents posted by court)

57 mins ·
AFFIDAVIT OF LT. RON BALL: Rexburg PD Lieutenant Ron Ball admits to listening to jail phone calls of Lori Vallow on or about 3/31/20 or 4/1/20. Ball refers to a “male voice” talking about court hearings, telling Vallow that he couldn’t talk much about interviews he had set up because “they’re listening.”

Ball says once he heard that, he hit stop on the Telmate playback and stopped listening to the call. Then Ball says he contacted the jail to inform Lieutenant Jared Willmore that a call between Vallow and her attorney had been recorded.

Wow this info about Chad sending Lori a "list" long before we suspected his involvement! I don't know why it was easier for me to assume Lori was the evil one and the mastermind. There must be more to Chad than meets the eye. Either way, Lori is the mom and does NOT get a pass. As a mother, your SOLE responsibility is the protection of your children.

It’s easier to assume Lori because of her smug and arrogant attitude. Chad just comes off as a big dufus, IMO.

Yes, definitely a dufus, a Sideshow Bob, while all eyes are on Lori. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. CV, JoRy's sister, and LV's friend recognized LV's turning point based on the things she started saying. JuRo just threw Chador completely under the bus too. This is so HUGE from an evidence standpoint.

:( Poor Tylee could not protect JJ or her mama or herself from this. So tragic. :(

eta: Probably why she was scored with a D, because she was the protector.

43 mins ·
AFFIDAVIT OF LT. WILLMORE: According to Lieutenant Jared Willmore, his staff made sure to turn off phone call recording for 24 hours on 3/30/20 when Mark Means came to meet with Lori Vallow. There are call log details labeled as “Exhibit A.”

The next day (3/31/20), Means returns to have papers signed by Vallow. A deputy acted as a messenger to take the paperwork to Vallow in another room for signatures before bringing it back to Means in the lobby. Then Means got on a call with his client but according to Willmore, he never asked for the recording to be turned off. Two calls were made and Willmore says both calls would play a standard warning that the conversation is subject to monitoring and recording.

Willmore also says security footage shows counsel taking photos inside the detention center on 3/31/20 which is not allowed. Means’ visited are documented by an “out of cell” log attached as “Exhibit B.” Staff did not know about the two recorded calls on 3/31 until Lieutenant Ball called. The first call was one minute and the second call lasted 28 minutes.

Willmore called Telmate to remove the longer recording but says he left the one-minute call to prove there is a warning that the conversation is subject to monitoring/recording.

To anyone who thought/hoped maybe Chad didn't know Lori had kids: it's time to change your mind about him. This must be painful for you, and I'm sorry he lied to you.
I think it became obvious that he knew of her children when the Rexburg storage videos were shown. He helped move their things in October.

57 mins ·
AFFIDAVIT OF LT. RON BALL: Rexburg PD Lieutenant Ron Ball admits to listening to jail phone calls of Lori Vallow on or about 3/31/20 or 4/1/20. Ball refers to a “male voice” talking about court hearings, telling Vallow that he couldn’t talk much about interviews he had set up because “they’re listening.”

Ball says once he heard that, he hit stop on the Telmate playback and stopped listening to the call. Then Ball says he contacted the jail to inform Lieutenant Jared Willmore that a call between Vallow and her attorney had been recorded.

Means knew all along and alerted/ advised his client accordingly.
LE reacted with due diligence.
Are we done here?

I wonder what Chad's issue with Tylee was. He obviously had it out for her in the fall of 2018, evidenced by his "dark" level characterization of her.

He didn't seem to think much of Alex, either.

Jmo
We don't know the level of Lori and Chad's involvement at the end of October 2018. How well did Chad know her kids? Would he dare putting such a negative label on Tylee if he didn't know her at all? How about one of Charles' sons and not the other? When did Chad meet them? And Colby's wife who was pregnant at the time?

We don't know the level of Lori and Chad's involvement at the end of October 2018. How well did Chad know her kids? Would he dare putting such a negative label on Tylee if he didn't know her at all? How about one of Charles' sons and not the other? When did Chad meet them? And Colby's wife who was pregnant at the time?

This is craziness.

I'm looking forward to Dateline tonight. I want to know if Colby had found out by the time of his interview (airing tonight) that his wife and sister are dark spirits. Jmo

There was a trial last year in Georgia - the murder of Laila Daniel - which resulted in the convictions of the foster parents, who were represented by one attorney.

The state filed a motion to disqualify the attorney from representing both defendants due to conflict of interest and the judge denied the motion.

Appeals against the convictions have been filed, but I haven't been able to find the grounds of appeal. They are using separate lawyers now, of course.

Judge to consider disqualifying Rosenbaums’ attorney from joint representation in murder case

Prosecutors fail to oust defense attorney in child death case

Rosenbaums, convicted of murder in death of 2-year-old foster child, file appeal
This one happened in my county. I always wondered what the outcome was in their cases.

That is what a "sealing" means for most members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. However, for Chad it appears to be something completely different and not in harmony with the Church's definition.

He lists Joseph Ryan as a level 4.3 Dark spirit (whatever that even means. He didn't pick up this teaching from the Church, but either picked it up from someone else, or made it up himself). This is apparently a bad thing and, according to Chad, "4.1 and above have made covenants to their side. They rarely switch sides." Meaning, as I understand it, Chad and/or his followers believe JR (being a level 4.3 dark spirit) made covenants with Satan to work for him and is therefore evil incarnate and is likely beyond redemption ("they rarely switch sides.").

My best educated guess is that Chad's saying that JR is "sealed away" is either 1) some twisted perversion of the Church's doctrine of "sealing" (i.e. JR made a marriage covenant of sorts with Satan?), or 2) some kind of reference to the sons of perdition, of whom it might be said that their fate is "sealed" to be cast into a lake of fire and brimstone with the devil and his angels, according to the scriptures (see Doctrine and Covenants 76:31-38). I'm guessing this latter one is what he has in mind since he says that JR is a dark (or evil) spirit.

Either way, Chad's beliefs as written in that email are completely foreign to and/or a twisted perversion of the teachings of the Church.

And what's also disturbing is that he lists Tylee as a level 4.1 dark spirit, meaning they also believed she was beyond redemption and likely wouldn't ever become a "light" spirit. The reason I find this disturbing is because it provides motive for why Tylee, Lori's own daughter, "disappeared" before JJ did, something I could never figure out before now. JJ is listed as a 4.2 Light spirit, but then probably "turned dark" after Tylee "disappeared" and so they felt he needed to be "disappeared" too. I feel sick. MOO.

Thank you for explaining that!! It makes a lot more sense now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member