Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why no one has asked MP why she and AC would move to Idaho to be near LV if they knew this move to Hawaii was planned.
And why did Alex move to Idaho if he was seriously dating ZP? How does that work? I don't think I remember her (ZP) moving up there too.
"Melani: Alex and Zulema had been dating for several months, and Alex was very ready to marry Zulema. She was waiting until she got an answer. She knew she was supposed to be with Alex but was going to wait until it felt like the right time.

They had talked about wanting to get married in Jackson or Las Vegas, and it just so happened when they picked their date, they had more of a plan than Ian and I did. "
Melani Pawlowski speaks about her childhood, family deaths and her sudden Las Vegas wedding | East Idaho News

And why did Alex move to Idaho if he was seriously dating ZP? How does that work? I don't think I remember her (ZP) moving up there too.
"Melani: Alex and Zulema had been dating for several months, and Alex was very ready to marry Zulema. She was waiting until she got an answer. She knew she was supposed to be with Alex but was going to wait until it felt like the right time.

They had talked about wanting to get married in Jackson or Las Vegas, and it just so happened when they picked their date, they had more of a plan than Ian and I did. "
Melani Pawlowski speaks about her childhood, family deaths and her sudden Las Vegas wedding | East Idaho News
I don't see reasonable logic in MBP's and AC's, and LV's move to Idaho. MB was leaving her kids behind (how would 50/50 rule work? was she expecting to have 100% custody or what?), AC was dating ZP who did not move from AZ. LV was planning to move to Hawaii. What were these rentals really for? Why did they all need so much rented space overall?

ETA: How long was IP living in the same place, do we know? Is he originally from Rexburg?

Last edited:
From ians document

"Upon first meeting Chad and Lori, I didn't get a bad impression of them, but they did seem different. I didn't give them much thought as they said they were planning on taking off and that I'd be taking the reigns concerning care of Melani"

Hold on , why would you be "taking the reigns" after they took off? why did they have the "reigns" of melani before hand over her own husband or anybody for that matter.

I don't understand why no one has asked MP why she and AC would move to Idaho to be near LV if they knew this move to Hawaii was planned.

I think avoiding this very question is the reason Melani has tried to walk back the idea that she "followed" Lori by moving to Rexburg...but instead wound up, coincidentally, right next door to her.

I don’t know if this was mentioned before, I swear I have read and followed along the whole way, but the brain just can’t hold that much!

Found this while in a rabbit whole looking for Ammon and Mexico. I cannot find this spelling anywhere as a Spanish word anywhere, yet there are a lot of businesses and stores named Ammon in Mexico.

Just letting my imagination fly, found it interesting the tie to Mexico City.

I find myself this week trying to think out of the box.

This is an excerpt from Wiki
Ammon M. Tenney
American Mormon missionary

Ammon Meshach Tenney[1](November 16, 1844 – October 28, 1925)[2]was an American Mormon missionary and colonizer in Arizona, New Mexico and Mexico, who taught the message of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) to peoples of the Zuni and the Isleta Pueblos, baptizing hundreds. He also was the first president of the Mexican Mission after it was reorganized in 1901.

More here

Ammon Meshach Tenney

Eliza Ann Udall Tenney (1855-1913) - Find A Grave...

Sounds like you and I are down the "Ammon" rabbit holes :)

I just posted about a rebel militia Ammon LDS anti-govt that lives in Idaho.

Just trying to figure out the "Who or What" LVD is trying to protect the children from, IF they are even still alive, which I don't think they are JMO

Also, if they are in Hiding, I am trying to figure out the "Where" they could be.

I don't see reasonable logic in MBP's and AC's, and LV's move to Idaho. MB was leaving her kids behind (how would 50/50 rule work? was she expecting to have 100% custody or what?), AC was dating ZP who did not move from AZ. LV was planning to move to Hawaii. What were these rentals really for? Why did they all need so much rented space overall?

ETA: How long was IP living in the same place, do we know?

No kidding -- their living arrangements are beyond odd.

Zulema lived in Phoenix; Alex apparently left the Rexburg complex when they got married, and then was in Phoenix when he was found dead about two weeks later.

Melani says that Ian kept his own apartment and didn't move in to hers after they married, though she made a place in her apartment for her kids and his.

Lori got married on November 5th, in Hawaii, came back for a short time, after which her husband went to a Thanksgiving get-together with his children in California without her. After that, they were in Hawaii when she was arrested.

None of the four tenants are in Rexburg now. What became of the four leases??

Sounds like you and I are down the "Ammon" rabbit holes :)

I just posted about a rebel militia Ammon LDS anti-govt that lives in Idaho.

Just trying to figure out the "Who or What" LVD is trying to protect the children from, IF they are even still alive, which I don't think they are JMO

Also, if they are in Hiding, I am trying to figure out the "Where" they could be.
ITA I’m just trying to think outside the box, as they obviously don’t live in the same box as most of us here do. Not even the same neighborhood, maybe not the same universe? ‍

Attachments

• BA2B8D34-982E-4AAD-9E1F-573EDFF35F82.png
    BA2B8D34-982E-4AAD-9E1F-573EDFF35F82.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 7

ETA: How long was IP living in the same place, do we know? Is he originally from Rexburg?
Ok, it seems Rexburg was named as the center of New Jerusalem or whatever (I don't have enough patience to listen) etc etc by Julie Rowe and their prepper group long ago (basically she said that the priests that excommunicated her will beg for her forgiveness in Rexburg where the center of the church will be one day and temples will be built, as far as I could understand - link starting at 43:50), where all should buy property to prepare. That's also in the article about her excommunication that I found. I was searching for meaning of Rexburg as related to this prepper group, so I hope it's not outside of TOS to link it here.

If this is the logic behind moving to Rexburg, maybe the info about CD and their group distancing themselves from JR is not true?

ETA: CD is also mentioned in this article

Last edited:
.....snipped by me for focus below.....

JMO
So this almost contradicts what she had said in another statement somewhere that I had heard. I think it was in the interview from Dateline where she said it was a random thing that both pairs ended up in Vegas.

The above statements almost contradict that IMO. Here she is saying "it just so happened when they picked their date, they had more of a plan than Ian and I did. "

So does this mean they did talk with them before going to Vegas themselves to get married. On Dateline, I think she said it was all a big coincidence they ended up in Vegas but now it sounds like discussions even before going to Vegas and sounds more like they all planned on traveling there together the 4 of them to get married.
All JMO of course.

Last edited:

Zulema lived in Phoenix; Alex apparently left the Rexburg complex when they got married, and then was in Phoenix when he was found dead about two weeks later.

Melani says that Ian kept his own apartment and didn't move in to hers after they married, though she made a place in her apartment for her kids and his.

Lori got married on November 5th, in Hawaii, came back for a short time, after which her husband went to a Thanksgiving get-together with his children in California without her. After that, they were in Hawaii when she was arrested.

Melani expects us to believe she found room for six kids????!!!

how big were these apartments, anyway?

That is good it is getting publicity.

Also from this part, I think 48 hours TV show will have updates for us tomorrow night.

"CBS News correspondent Jonathan Vigliotti reports in an all-new "48 Hours" airing Saturday, May 16 at 10/9c on CBS . "

Im planning on watching it to see if its about this case which I think it will be from this part.

Where is the apartment complex in Rexburg where they were living? I'm wondering if it was just happenstance that apartments were available, or if it was owned by someone in their "group."

Where is the apartment complex in Rexburg where they were living? I'm wondering if it was just happenstance that apartments were available, or if it was owned by someone in their "group."

JMO
Good question.
It would be good to find out who was benefiting financially from the renting or buying the places they chose. Whether it is commision or a realtor or a person that would get a "finding fee" or anything like that. We have to wonder if certain views and beliefs were thrown onto people to make them choose places where someone else would financially benefit.

I thought similar about the way C moved to places where he had a large pool of people that would be interested in his books and his beliefs. The Hawaii place was an exception to that unless the particular place he chose there had like minded people in that area.

• The person explained why authorities would wait for the snow to melt:
  • The park staff is scaled back during the off-season
  • There are fewer resources in the off-season to aid in the search
  • It's much harder to search in snow
  • It’s unlikely for someone to survive in the wilderness for month
* I talked to one of my sisters last night in Idaho Falls.. she said there are a lot of out of state visitor already fishing at Henry's Fork. I am kinda thinking as we inch closer to Memorial Day and full camping and fishing season starts we might get information or a search where the cell phones pinged in the Yellowstone are.

Those leases are not cheap-- plus the deposit money needed.
and there are 4 of them= a lot of $$
They do not seem the type to care if they break a lease or oath or court order so apparently it was no issue to just walk away from leases-- ALL 4 OF THEM.

JMO
Good question.
It would be good to find out who was benefiting financially from the renting or buying the places they chose. Whether it is commision or a realtor or a person that would get a "finding fee" or anything like that. We have to wonder if certain views and beliefs were thrown onto people to make them choose places where someone else would financially benefit.

I thought similar about the way C moved to places where he had a large pool of people that would be interested in his books and his beliefs. The Hawaii place was an exception to that unless the particular place he chose there had like minded people in that area.
I am looking into these townhouses-- ( not sure if this has previously been done on here and I am working from home so I don't have time to go all the way back through threads)
It appears each Unit can be purchased and then "rented" out.
Alex's townhouse, #107 which LE said in affidavit was empty except a few items in garage, ( I wonder where he was really sleeping and living at)**
anyway, Alex's was listed for rent August 5th , then removed from rental listing on Aug 28th, 2019, then RE-Listed for Rent on Dec 2, 2019

Gonna say this without names to comply with TOS. This group was actively recruiting men in February 2019. A person we have discussed here recently but can't sleuth was doing it actively. I think he was probably recruited and there are likely many more out there we have not heard about.

I have certainly run across something similar. I still have family and friends in the part of Montana just north of Yellowstone Park, and there's some stuff that seems to be quite widely known as well as some more sub rosa stuff. And there's no way to tell if it's connected via anything but geography.

I am looking into this right now

Alex's (UNIT # 107, which was also "empty" when LE was there in November) was listed for rent in Aug, removed from rental listing end of Aug and then back on rental listing December 2, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288