Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owl4

Owl4 Well-Known Member

My thoughts.... they were killed an living eternal life with Charles in Heaven.

roche.analisa likes this.

2. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

You need to link the details of the company you have mentioned showing a connection to LV and CV and any evidence of what you have found for what you are alleging. I don't believe there is any and I wonder why you are trying to smear a dead man.

3. April_Dawn99

April_Dawn99 Well-Known Member

I think it is important to understand all the possible motives of the events that happened, and distinguish facts from ideas, emotions and what each of us believes.
    I see the point in mentioning CV's and LV's mutual business account. It's a fact that LV has taken the money out of it and was at least authorized by CV to do so, for she had the access and authority, as I understand it's an established fact (based on the absence of prosecution?). It's also a fact, that she and CV had mutual income earned during the marriage, according to the law, because they were not separated. So what that says to me is that it is possible (not that it's a fact) that when LV was taking money without CV's permission from the account, she maybe believed that it was her right to do so.
    The other question is why would she think so - is that because she was so evil, or mentally sick, was it a plan or not, - all these are our guesses based on the other facts that we can see at the moment.

I personally believe that the sick mind can justify/rationalize different actions to itself and to others who are eager to believe those are right and correct because it fits their past beliefs. In my opinion this is what we hear from Cox's family. For me, it's important to see all possible influences and actions to make a complete picture.

I don't think though that CV's business partners could have any possible role in threats to kids or whatever. I don't think this can be any working hypothesis
    based on all the information and evidences we know up till now (I mean statements from all related to LV parties about Kay's threats, mentioning of "custody issues" etc).

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  4. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time believing that Chad would ever listen to anyone's pleas to end the agony of the relatives of the missing children and volunteer information that would lead to their discovery (or better: recovery). Perps don't care about their victims or victims' families. They only care about themselves. He isn't going to incriminate himself.

5. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Part of our problem with a "complete" picture is most of us are abiding by TOS in our sleuthing.

This thing of presenting information as outside of TOS and muddying the waters with it, always fact never opinion, I dunno where it's coming from or why it's being allowed.

Jmo

6. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Agree, he can't say anything truthful, but every time the Woodcocks get the opportunity to speak publicly it brings him back into the spotlight, and highlights not only how callous he is but how he could do something about it if he wasn't guilty. IMO.

7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

roche.analisa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.