Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

That would be Tammy. Her autopsy report hasn't come back yet. Moo.

jash, spandangly, ReadyorNot and 3 others like this.

2. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

That's what I heard too. It made me wonder if it's possible Lori used Tammy's temple recommend to access the temple. Can any LDS folks clarify-- is there ID required when someone presents a temple recommend to enter the temple? For example, if they didn't know Tammy in the Mesa, AZ temple could Chad have given Lori Tammy's card to use? Or is that impossible/unlikely?

Colorado303, jash, MadTing and 9 others like this.
  3. Grixote

Grixote Well-Known Member

Was there any reason given as to why Chad couldn’t divorce Tammy?

That makes him seem incredibly weak. I think that weakness would have to be clear to Lori, MG, etc. What kind of super prophet can’t manage a common divorce?

I might be missing something, but I highly doubt Chad believed any of his stuff. He lied about the NDE and everything else down the line, I think.

jash, MadTing, Anonymous91 and 4 others like this.
  4. Grixote

Grixote Well-Known Member

Duplicate

5. cb73

cb73 Well-Known Member

Or it has and she's joined the ranks of "suspicious death" without them going public about it.

jash, nyvictoria, divineappt and 3 others like this.
  6. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I totally agree with that assessment of AxC death.
    I know the autopsy did not show anything sketchy, however, I believe he was given something , Untraceable that caused his death.
    I am not a conspiracy theorist but It just doesn't feel right that he died from natural causes.
    TD original DC said Natural causes and I bet it doesn't now.
    I just cant shake this feeling I have about AC death. He was a liability

7. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

No, there is no photo ID required. You could conceivably steal someone else's recommend.

Colorado303, jash, rhino and 8 others like this.
  8. Sorelle19

Sorelle19 Well-Known Member

That's it! For me the Cox family interviews were staged to create a false narrative that the kids are in "hiding" because they're in danger. Anyone watching this first-person narrative from MG now knows that there never was a motive for hiding them. But there was a motive for killing them, as clearly espoused by MG.

It just doesn't get any clearer than this. It's heartbreaking, hard to accept, but also in a way, a relief to be able to let go of the false hope that the kids are alive. Now the goal is to find how Chad and AC worked together to get rid of them.

9. FindingJoLee

To have three suspicious deaths in one family is one thing. To have three suspicious deaths in one family and a group of people very familiar with the case can't precisely say which three those were because there were so many others....bizarre.

10. Spartygirl

Tammy Daybell or Charles Vallow -- probably the 3rd

11. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

ITA my favorite theory on that is malachite. The stone, not malachite green. Powdered malachite is poisonous

MsJosie and wenwe4 like this.
  12. FindingJoLee

It's super convenient to claim the kids are in hiding. They're not with Lori. They're not with Chad. They're not with Alex. They're not with Melani. They're not with the Cox family. They're not with the Daybell family. They're not with the Vallow family.

"Kids are with Melanie" and "Kids are with Kay" didn't work out at all.

"Kids are with nobody in particular nowhere in particular" is probably their best hope at this point.

13. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Whoa! Thanks for answering. I wasn't expecting it to be that easy. :eek:

14. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

It states "One homicide" (Charles), "two attempted homicides" (Brandon and Tammy), "three suspicious deaths" (Alex, Joe and ?), "two missing/endangered juveniles" (JJ and Tylee).
    And....I just answered my own question after typing that out...3rd suspicious death is Tammy, just like you said, @CSIDreamer . Sorry, I am not thinking straight...have been very sick for the past week and a half, and my brain seems to not be working well because of it. I'm going back to bed. I am not cut out for this sleuthing stuff.

15. Leader6518

Leader6518 Well-Known Member

I took MG's statements about Lori and Chad as ironically sad. All the evil they did to gain what they wanted and in the end they lost everything. JMOO

spandangly, Deerrun, MsJosie and 2 others like this.
  16. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

It's okay. :) Feel better soon!

17. Spartygirl

BBM-- Yeppers-- He wouldn't have gotten the $430,000 Life insurance money

18. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

IF Chad's little group knew much about the Old Testament, they would know that when you "prophesy" and it doesn't come true, well false prophets were put to death. Jmo

19. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

The article with part 2 says "Gibb visited Sept. 19 and remembers walking around the Brigham Young University-Idaho campus and indoor track with Lori and Chad, who were holding hands and kissing."

"Gibb returned home to Arizona and spoke with Lori a few times. Lori told her about meeting Kay at the airport and leaving JJ with her. Gibb didn’t think anything of it until two days before Thanksgiving."

Sept 19 was a Thursday. I don't see any other dates mentioned, but Frozen 2 came out November 22. Thanksgiving was on the 28th.

20. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I am a little confused - if Chad & Tammy were residents in Rexburg they would have attended church there together. I thought CD had just moved there like Lori and that is why they had some perceived anonymity but if that was his home he would have been recognized easily within the community. Can someone please enlighten me?

jash, Anonymous91 and April_Dawn99 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.