Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

What do you mean by “envisioned herself in that place”?

divineappt and Tortoise like this.

2. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

i assume it is her boyfriend/partner. Who also has visions, sees earthquakes, earth destruction, and portals!

AZlawyer, Nurse Gen, kimpage and 6 others like this.
  3. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Tum de dum....

MG: "Right so let me just back up for a little bit to help you understand a little bit why all these people died and all these people started (sic) missing, that's kinda sloppy work, you know, it's obvious that the kids are missing so wouldn't you be concerned that people would notice? That was my thought, was like why, but the belief system was, is that she believed that there was gonna be an earthquake that was gonna hit so large in Utah that, by the end of 2019, that they wouldn't notice anything in her personal life going on. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."

So MG didn't stop and think there was anything wrong with "nobody will notice". No crimes involved. Just prayer in the portal. Nevermind that Alex shot Charles.

For goodness sake.

This is probably what went down - Lori on 26th November: Alex git down to Las Vegas now and don't come back until you've done preparing that earthquake!! You too ZP! We handpicked you! Now's your time to shine.

MOO

4. EmptyBeaker

EmptyBeaker Active Member

It is weird, but I'm thinking of a possible reason she might feel this way. MG believes in life after death and that Jesus Christ has atoned for any injustice that happens in this world. She may be thinking that since JJ and Tylee were unjustly acted upon, they will receive a form of justice in the afterlife. Lori on the other hand has made wrong choices which she is accountable for, so MG is sad to see Lori "fall from grace" or be deceived by Satan.

MOO, JMO, I'm not saying I agree with this view, just that this is one possible lens through which MG is viewing everything.

5. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Would make sense as to why the fbi is still here jmo

6. divineappt

divineappt Well-Known Member

That theory is what gets many people caught.

We met our neighbors and their children (nor previously known before, live a mile down the street) in another town 50 miles away in line waiting for the Easter Bunny with our grandchildren. Casual conversation found out. A few months later while running from a hurricane, met them again in a state park in North Georgia. About 700 miles away! Have yet to ever see them on our street! Nope, wouldn’t work for me!

jash, AZlawyer, wenwe4 and 6 others like this.
  7. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

If they're tracking him, surely he knows he's being watched. His face is all over national media.

Shadow@light, jash, AZlawyer and 3 others like this.
  8. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I am right there with you-- unbelievable-- but shouldn't surprise us with this group. Just GAG

Side Note-- I know there is nothing funny about having 2 missing children and innocent people dying however I asked myself a few times while watching Nate's interview with MG how he can hold back from laughing at some of the things discussed.
    I don't mean laughing at the deaths, but just at the whole belief system and strange and crazy things that were said.
    I don't know If I could have kept a straight face, which is why he is good at what he does.

jash, AZlawyer, Anonymous91 and 8 others like this.
  9. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

I would think he’d know but then again his “powers” don’t appear to be all knowing. Jmo

10. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Nail on the head. IMO.

11. tresir2012

tresir2012 On Time Out

Have you got a link to the evaluation she passed? I am not aware that has been published but it would be very interesting to read.

Drc40, Dontknow? and Knox like this.
  12. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

Yes that's how I feel! So much being confirmed, so much sadness. I will say I believe MG is still trying to appeal to Lori as a friend to come forward with the truth. I appreciate MG coming forward with these confirmations she did not have too. I believe all concerned are trying to crack one of them to put an end to this. I dont know if I care which one cracks just as long as one does. They each need their own lawyer....jmo

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  13. divineappt

Projecting? or dismissing her own guilt?

14. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

I'm totally out of the loop on the whole (not-much-of-a)prepper, end-of-times, zombies part of this case. But I feel like it's all just one big weird excuse they tried to proffer to others to legitimize their affair and an even bigger lie they told themselves.

Someone mentioned earlier that there is pathology in both of these families, and I think that's true. Chad was a very unsatisfied person and he has been spinning yarns for a long time to cover his insecurities. And then he found himself a cheerleader.

15. divineappt

Nope, we just all need a little grace, we are all upended, trying to make sense of something that makes no sense!

16. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

When MG visited Lori in Rexburg and Lori pointed out certain behaviors and words that JJ was using and claimed they were evidence he'd become a zombie, I wonder if "Get the hell out of here," were some of the words she meant. On September 17, he'd been witnessed shouting those words repeatedly in the neighbor's doorbell camera video.

I wonder if JJ first started uttering those words the morning CV was shot, and if so I hope the folks who knew JJ well at his AZ school have told LE that or LE has asked them about it. I also wonder if JJ shouted those words when the nanny was watching him on September 19 (she claimed he had a meltdown while she was there). If so, I hope she has disclosed that to LE or that LE has asked her about it.

As an aside: Note from the timeline that there was an event going on in Rexburg the weekend most of us have surmised was the one MG was visiting (Thurs, Sept 19 to Mon, Sept 23):

21 Sept 2019A Book of Mormon Evidence and Universal Model of Science Event is held in Rexburg. The event flyer on the website advertises “Come to Yellowstone in September”.

17. tresir2012

tresir2012 On Time Out

Spite. She did not want Kay to have the money and JJ. That was what she had wanted. She would lose the SS money for both Tylee (at age 17) and JJ ( if he went to Kay ). The kids being killed and Tammy's life insurance was clearly Plan B. MOO.

18. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

I think SOME of these people believe that. I think OTHERS of these people know other people believe that - and they see that belief as an opportunity to be exploited.

19. divineappt

Sorry, envisioned herself in jail - alone and unloved - for “something”?

ETA With no makeup

Gardenista, angelainwi, BUF and 3 others like this.
  20. divineappt

Even the smartest ones can slip up - oops, I rest my case. :p

ETA Removed double post previously posted. Probably the last time I will say that, just deleting next time. Ughhh. :confused: Quite the glitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.