Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tum de dum....

MG: "Right so let me just back up for a little bit to help you understand a little bit why all these people died and all these people started (sic) missing, that's kinda sloppy work, you know, it's obvious that the kids are missing so wouldn't you be concerned that people would notice? That was my thought, was like why, but the belief system was, is that she believed that there was gonna be an earthquake that was gonna hit so large in Utah that, by the end of 2019, that they wouldn't notice anything in her personal life going on. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."

So MG didn't stop and think there was anything wrong with "nobody will notice". No crimes involved. Just prayer in the portal. Nevermind that Alex shot Charles.

For goodness sake.

This is probably what went down - Lori on 26th November: Alex git down to Las Vegas now and don't come back until you've done preparing that earthquake!! You too ZP! We handpicked you! Now's your time to shine.

MOO

MG has tears for Lori, but none for her kids. Weird.

It is weird, but I'm thinking of a possible reason she might feel this way. MG believes in life after death and that Jesus Christ has atoned for any injustice that happens in this world. She may be thinking that since JJ and Tylee were unjustly acted upon, they will receive a form of justice in the afterlife. Lori on the other hand has made wrong choices which she is accountable for, so MG is sad to see Lori "fall from grace" or be deceived by Satan.

MOO, JMO, I'm not saying I agree with this view, just that this is one possible lens through which MG is viewing everything.

I've been on campus there a few times. But I wouldn't go there thinking I couldn't run into anyone I know. And if I was having an affair, I'd be doubly convinced I was going to run into someone who knew one of us. :eek:

I ran into someone I knew in Tokyo....10 million people, in another country, and we wound up in the same spot. Really, anyone can run into someone they know anywhere. It just seems foolish for him to think otherwise -- unless he wanted to be caught or didn't mind getting caught.
That theory is what gets many people caught.

We met our neighbors and their children (nor previously known before, live a mile down the street) in another town 50 miles away in line waiting for the Easter Bunny with our grandchildren. Casual conversation found out. A few months later while running from a hurricane, met them again in a state park in North Georgia. About 700 miles away! Have yet to ever see them on our street! Nope, wouldn’t work for me!

So. Lori had the Daybell family over to her townhouse after Tammy's funeral. I may puke. Jmo
I am right there with you-- unbelievable-- but shouldn't surprise us with this group. Just GAG

Side Note-- I know there is nothing funny about having 2 missing children and innocent people dying however I asked myself a few times while watching Nate's interview with MG how he can hold back from laughing at some of the things discussed.
I don't mean laughing at the deaths, but just at the whole belief system and strange and crazy things that were said.
I don't know If I could have kept a straight face, which is why he is good at what he does.

MG still seems very connected to Lori, but my impression is that MG is connected with an illusion of what she thinks Lori is rather than who Lori actually is. It's like MG projects herself onto Lori and imagines convincing that projection of something. She still doesn't get that she was used by Lori as a channel through which to appear to legitimately get to Chad, used again as a tool to bypass police scrutiny (in both the purse stealing report and later after the police welfare check) and that was the full extent of her meaning to Lori. Lori doesn't have friends; she has tools and they are discarded when no longer useful.

MG mentions wanting to remind Lori in her jail cell of Lori's statement, "If Chad is satan, he's a really good one," as though MG thinks that reflection would wake Lori out of a misplaced reverie. But, IMO, Lori never meant anything by that statement except as a dismissal, like a variant of "get off my back."

MG says Lori is very passionate and really goes after what she wants. I think that is a true statement and all the woo-ha-ha, visions, veils, and end of the world nonsense was just smoke which provided cover for two horndogs to get to each other and hopefully to gain some hefty funding for future adventures as well.
Nail on the head. IMO.

Unfortunately this is the kind of thing arguing spouses do routinely. I bet the police get this kind of report several times a week if not several times a day. And in the end they issued some kind of order for her to get a mental evaluation and she passed it.

Personaly I think Lori is crazy because of her religious beliefs. But I have a serious problem with giving mental health people or the police the authority to commit people because of their religious beliefs.
Have you got a link to the evaluation she passed? I am not aware that has been published but it would be very interesting to read.

My heart is in a million pieces after part 3. :(
Yes that's how I feel! So much being confirmed, so much sadness. I will say I believe MG is still trying to appeal to Lori as a friend to come forward with the truth. I appreciate MG coming forward with these confirmations she did not have too. I believe all concerned are trying to crack one of them to put an end to this. I dont know if I care which one cracks just as long as one does. They each need their own lawyer....jmo

Last edited:
MG still seems very connected to Lori, but my impression is that MG is connected with an illusion of what she thinks Lori is rather than who Lori actually is. It's like MG projects herself onto Lori and imagines convincing that projection of something. She still doesn't get that she was used by Lori as a channel through which to appear to legitimately get to Chad, used again as a tool to bypass police scrutiny (in both the purse stealing report and later after the police welfare check) and that was the full extent of her meaning to Lori. Lori doesn't have friends; she has tools and they are discarded when no longer useful.

MG mentions wanting to remind Lori in her jail cell of Lori's statement, "If Chad is satan, he's a really good one," as though MG thinks that reflection would wake Lori out of a misplaced reverie. But, IMO, Lori never meant anything by that statement except as a dismissal, like a variant of "get off my back."

MG says Lori is very passionate and really goes after what she wants. I think that is a true statement and all the woo-ha-ha, visions, veils, and end of the world nonsense was just smoke which provided cover for two horndogs to get to each other and hopefully to gain some hefty funding for future adventures as well.

Projecting? or dismissing her own guilt?

I think the pictures from Hawaii tell the story. It would be hard to live a fairy-tale life with a head-strong teenager and a special needs child, demanding so much of your time. Let alone the demands of being chosen to gather the 144,000. Which keep in mind, was supposed to occur in July 2020.

We haven't heard any revelations of the missions Tylee or JJ would go on to fulfill on the other side. But MG did share that Chad said Tammy had one. So it would make sense that the deaths of these two children were justified in the same way. MOO.

I'm totally out of the loop on the whole (not-much-of-a)prepper, end-of-times, zombies part of this case. But I feel like it's all just one big weird excuse they tried to proffer to others to legitimize their affair and an even bigger lie they told themselves.

Someone mentioned earlier that there is pathology in both of these families, and I think that's true. Chad was a very unsatisfied person and he has been spinning yarns for a long time to cover his insecurities. And then he found himself a cheerleader.

I know this isn't anything like any of the cases I've ever followed, BUT, I don't think I've ever come across a case before with so many insiders turning truth on its face. I don't mean lying. I mean pointing out goodness and godliness in what is clearly not goodness and godliness, unless we see error as being ultimately beneficial for growth. But that is not my impression. This was loving fathers, a mother and two children being murdered, not a few lessons in false scripture. I'm a bit speechless really.

Gah!

I know, I know, others might come forward but I don't know if I can stomach more accolades, and speeches on behalf of God. Biting my tongue now. I'm probably wrong, unenlightened and angry, and deserve a telling off now.

MOO
Nope, we just all need a little grace, we are all upended, trying to make sense of something that makes no sense!

When MG visited Lori in Rexburg and Lori pointed out certain behaviors and words that JJ was using and claimed they were evidence he'd become a zombie, I wonder if "Get the hell out of here," were some of the words she meant. On September 17, he'd been witnessed shouting those words repeatedly in the neighbor's doorbell camera video.

I wonder if JJ first started uttering those words the morning CV was shot, and if so I hope the folks who knew JJ well at his AZ school have told LE that or LE has asked them about it. I also wonder if JJ shouted those words when the nanny was watching him on September 19 (she claimed he had a meltdown while she was there). If so, I hope she has disclosed that to LE or that LE has asked her about it.

As an aside: Note from the timeline that there was an event going on in Rexburg the weekend most of us have surmised was the one MG was visiting (Thurs, Sept 19 to Mon, Sept 23):

21 Sept 2019A Book of Mormon Evidence and Universal Model of Science Event is held in Rexburg. The event flyer on the website advertises “Come to Yellowstone in September”.

Why wouldn't agreeing to let Kay take JJ back be acceptable? Please explain why taking on all the emotional, spiritual, and legal baggage of murder is preferable to giving in to a grandmother who is begging to take JJ. Giving JJ back to Kay was a very easy way out. No one has ever proffered a theory why she did not take that route.
Spite. She did not want Kay to have the money and JJ. That was what she had wanted. She would lose the SS money for both Tylee (at age 17) and JJ ( if he went to Kay ). The kids being killed and Tammy's life insurance was clearly Plan B. MOO.

This is an obvious thing that I constantly need to point out to myself, and the MG interviews pound it home:

These people believe that Jesus and Satan actually exist.

And they believe that Jesus and Satan can/do actively influence even minor day to day decisions.

If those things are true, it helps me understand this stuff a little more.
I think SOME of these people believe that. I think OTHERS of these people know other people believe that - and they see that belief as an opportunity to be exploited.

If they're tracking him, surely he knows he's being watched. His face is all over national media.

Even the smartest ones can slip up - oops, I rest my case. :p

ETA Removed double post previously posted. Probably the last time I will say that, just deleting next time. Ughhh. :confused: Quite the glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy