Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought in part 1 she said she was going to get into the meanings of zombie and dark, and explain the difference. Did I imagine that?

I will play it back to check, if no one else remembers her saying that.

Okay I have so many thoughts I don't even know where to start:

1) If Lori was such a good mother, she would not have moved her kids all over God's green acre for whatever reason. Yes, people are forced to move for jobs to provide for their family or to move closer to their family of origin for assistance of support. Not because you are hiding and deceiving or believing in some stupid fairy tale. Then if you have options of where to move, you usually research first WHAT IS BEST FOR THE KIDS? A special school that would be the right fit for JJ? Higher education options for Kylee? Lori DID NONE OF THAT! Stability is vital for kids growing up, especially JJ with autism.

2) If Lori was such a good mother, she would do EVERYTHING to encourage close relationships with extended family, i.e., her family of origin, your kids' dads and their families, their church families (children's ministry, youth groups, etc.) You want them to have a solid support system from others whom you value and trust so they have someone to go to for guidance. It's obvious Lori was NOT close to her family no matter the BS the Cox family tries to spew. Maybe Alex and Melani but only it seems right there at the end. It does not sound like she really wanted Annie involved with Tylee as far as facilitating summer visits or frequent in-person visits. We KNOW how Lori treated Joe & Charles & Kay & Larry. It is never acceptable to dis your ex to your kids. NEVER. My dad was a deadbeat, in and out of our lives, no show, no pay, etc. My saint of a mom made excuses for him (oh, he can't take you to Disneyland because he has to work) because she realized one day I would see the truth which I did. And I respected her even more to let me make up my own mind without her influence. I cannot imagine how hard it was for her but when I divorced, I talked about about my daughter's dad all the time. Making sure she called and texted every big event, helping facilitate surprises for him, Father's Day, birthdays, etc. (This applies to MP & IP as well.)

3) Whatever this belief system that they claim is, IT IS BS! I don't know LDS at all but as a Christian, if I start to read/hear/learn about anything that is not in line with what I accepted when I made the commitment as an adult, that I can not find or clarify in scripture, I seek counsel of those more mature in their faith than mine. (Which scripture tells us to do.) If they agree that something is out of line, I don't storm off and say "Well that means I can't be with the one I love so you must be wrong."

4) We are reminded in Matthew that God says the greatest commandment is to love Him with your whole heart and the second is to love people. NOTHING Lori & Chad have done show any respect for that direct command from God. Their faith is inauthentic. What I do know of LDS is they value family over everything but Lori & Chad only seem to drag their families along as baggage until they are no longer needed then they casually discard them without concern for them or others in their lives. So much for the discarded ones' free agency!

5) Finally, if Chad and Lori have destroyed thousands of zombies in their closet portal, how come they couldn't rid themselves of Charles and Tammy that way? Was the portal how they disappeared JJ & Tylee? Oh, well then, why didn't they just say so. That explains everything.

Sorry so long. All of this is my own opinion which has no basis in anything but my utter shock that we are six months later and STILL NO ANSWERS ON JJ & TYLEE!

I thought in part 1 she said she was going to get into the meanings of zombie and dark, and explain the difference. Did I imagine that?

I don't know for sure, but she did said Ned Snyder ( or Nick Schneider) was a DARK SPIRIT--that CV had previously known--who possessed CV (who was a light spirit IIRC) which now made CV a zombie. I wonder if this could mean after TR--a dark spirit:mad:-- was killed, they believed she possessed JJ (light) and turned him into zombie. Sick, sick stuff, but as we learn more and more, anything is possible. Moo.

IIRC, apart from zombies there are also dark translated beings, like the two Rexburg detectives. There's only 50 of them worldwide.

IMO being labeled a dark spirit was just the first step in becoming a zombie.

Yeah, it is very weird....that is the only time MG chokes up is when she talks about Lori sitting in her jail cell and not ever having what she truly wanted....not being able to “look pretty”.

No choking up about the two children who she believes are “no longer on this planet”...and the others who are no longer here.

I got the feeling that she hasn't fully processed this, or is willing to deal with this yet. This may seem so insane that her mind is protecting her from this.

I'm still so flabbergasted how she is so concerned about Lori's happiness being with Chad, and it didn't seem to be any big deal that Charles, Tammy, and 2 kids had been murdered to make this all happen.

Of course, I think she is still processing through this, and is going to need time before the reality really sets in for her. It's possible, that parts of this will just be mentally blocked too. When something is too much for us to deal with, our minds will sometimes block those memories that we can't handle or deal with.

MOO

I'm starting to think that way.
What is the purpose of MG coming forward in these interviews?
It's not to enlighten us ( the public.)
MG and LE (I believe MG and LE working together) have a purpose here. Who better to try to influence the "group" than an insider herself who talks about how she loves them, who at one point believed the sames things they did. If Melanie has changed her mind, and they love and trust her, then maybe they should rethink their ideas. She is speaking to Lori and Chad, and to their supporters and others who still believe all the delusions. Here I am, she's saying, I've changed my beliefs and I'm ok, I'm truly living my faith now. I've seen the light. Maybe other insiders can decide tell to tell the truth too.
If she came out angry and criticizing and rejecting every aspect of what she previously believed, and trashing Lori and Chad, they wouldn't listen.
This may be a way for them (others supporters who haven't told the truth) to see how they can speak up and tell the truth.
IMO

And as tough as it is to watch Melanie’s interviews, I am very grateful and thankful that she’s speaking out. Her words and confirmations make it difficult for Chad and Lori to continue with their lies.

Sure, some people close to them will still believe the story about threatening people/custody. However, reasonable people will listen to Melanie and realize they’ve been played. All so that two people could be together.

(And even writing that last sentence makes me angry. Just get a divorce if you want to be with someone else. Sheesh.)

MG and LE (I believe MG and LE working together) have a purpose here. Who better to try to influence the "group" than an insider herself who talks about how she loves them, who at one point believed the sames things they did. If Melanie has changed her mind, and they love and trust her, then maybe they should rethink their ideas. She is speaking to Lori and Chad, and to their supporters and others who still believe all the delusions. Here I am, she's saying, I've changed my beliefs and I'm ok, I'm truly living my faith now. I've seen the light. Maybe other insiders can decide tell to tell the truth too.
If she came out angry and criticizing and rejecting every aspect of what she previously believed, and trashing Lori and Chad, they wouldn't listen.
This may be a way for them (others supporters who haven't told the truth) to see how they can speak up and tell the truth.
IMO

Wouldnt it be great if Chad did one of these public interviews and claimed he really never believed any of it and it was all BS so that he could sell more books. :)

IMO
I wish I could like that a 1000 times, this is how I see it too. I see these interviews more about appealing to the players then anything else. Trying to bring them to the light and the truth, to come clean and repent. Jmo I think the ultimate goal is to bring the truth out.

Last edited:
IMO
MG admits that police have been sympathetic, so it is very likely that she is still working with them. That's in contrast to the police giving MBP "a hard time". I'm not sure that Lori and Chad will respond to MG's plea. They have too much to lose. If MG is trying to convince "the others" to follow her example, who else could that be, besides MBP and ZP? How could their testimonies help in finding the missing kids? I hope that after this interview, at least some of Chad's friends realize that they've been duped by him in regard to the kids' safety.

Didn't MG say that Lori had them all over at her place for cookies after Tammy's funeral? And, according to Lori, they all fell in love with her?
Lori also told MG that she passed her mental evaluation in January/February with flying colors. Maybe she was lying or maybe she was indeed able to win over everyone with her charm. It might help her in jail, too.

You inspired me to actually look this up, and I got some X-Files references, and a few promising Google Books, one of which may well be where CD cribbed the idea from and which describes a cave dwelling visible through a portal that appears in a closet in a room otherwise identical to a real one.

I'm torn between a sort of diaphanous wedding-cake chair with surrounded by blurry, school-disco quality light FX, and a kind of furry dollar sign that two can sit in while being pulled along. A (small) angelic host choir would be de rigour for either.

I think the key idea is likely a specialized space for those who are sufficiently high up the spiritual chain to be chosen for the profound tasks that await and the private but homely closet space reflects that spiritual seriousness. The air of faint ridiculousness that comes with it has to do with the impoverished imaginations that produced the need for it as a cover, IMO, for something far more earthbound.
See, they had to use a closet because nobody has a wardrobe any more.

(Narnia joke)

Lori also told MG that she passed her mental evaluation in January/February with flying colors. Maybe she was lying or maybe she was indeed able to win over everyone with her charm. It might help her in jail, too.

That makes sense. I'm trying to imagine all of them having cookies at Lori's... and washing them down with Koolaid, perhaps?

Probably another lie to MG, similar to the one about JJ at the airport with Kay.

Meanwhile, JJ and Tylee are nowhere to be found.

That makes sense. I'm trying to imagine all of them having cookies at Lori's... and washing them down with Koolaid, perhaps?

Probably another lie to MG, similar to the one about JJ at the airport with Kay.

Meanwhile, JJ and Tylee are nowhere to be found.
It might have been a lie. Clearly Lori and Chad have no qualms about lying. But do you think neighbors would have noticed a large gathering at the townhouse? All jmo

Regardless of how or why it all started, what is their end game? The eyes of thousands of people and multiple law enforcement agencies are on them. Their lives will never be the same no matter the outcome. I think whether there are more charges or not, Chad & Lori will hold out until the July end of the world. (Even if anyone is not charged with murder, it would be well past July before there is a conclusion.) When that date comes and goes, one of them will look at the other and go, "What now?" and probably start pointing fingers and making deals. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44