Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, thank you to all who replied to my inquiry regarding permission to post photos to this site.

I took these photos today (June 1, 2020) during a visit to Rexburg and Salem, UT.

Photos of:
>Madison County Courthouse
>Madison County Women’s Detention Center
>FBI Mobile Command Unit (parked behind the Rexburg Fire Department)
>”Bring Tylee and J.J. home” t-shirts and signs posted along N 1900 East, Salem, UT (road to Daybell Salem Residence)
>Daybell Salem residence

I appreciate the ongoing conversation regarding the children/this case on this site and wanted to contribute in some way so I elected to travel to this area when choosing destinations for my first post-quarantine/COVID-19 lockdown road trip from Ohio.

I hope you all find these photos useful in some way—even if only a small glimpse into the areas or just an update on the FBI presence in Rexburg.

This is awesome @MoM3tzger!!
Welcome to WS, looks like you are a great addition to the team :)

First, thank you to all who replied to my inquiry regarding permission to post photos to this site.

I took these photos today (June 1, 2020) during a visit to Rexburg and Salem, UT.

Photos of:
>”Bring Tylee and J.J. home” t-shirts and signs posted along N 1900 East, Salem, UT (road to Daybell Salem Residence)
>Daybell Salem residence

I appreciate the ongoing conversation regarding the children/this case on this site and wanted to contribute in some way so I elected to travel to this area when choosing destinations for my first post-quarantine/COVID-19 lockdown road trip from Ohio.

I hope you all find these photos useful in some way—even if only a small glimpse into the areas or just an update on the FBI presence in Rexburg.
It’s technically behind the police station. The fire station has a fenced yard behind fbi unit. Just FYI :)

Edit they do share a back parking lot though

Last edited:
I was in the area and wanted to drive by when shelter in place hit and I didn't go. Thank you so much for posting these pics, it helps to put things in better perspective for me (even though I grew up not far from here).

Photos of:
>Daybell Salem residence

Thank you so much for the pictures...and welcome!

is it possible for these pictures to be “preserved” in media thread or in the beginning of these threads where we have some other info....I would appreciate it...I am not sure how to do it correctly.

Photos of:
>Daybell Salem residence

Welcome to Rexburg. I'm local.

Tylee was probably depressed in Hawaii, since we have heard she just slept all the time. She probably didn't want to go to school, and as mentioned by others, Tylee was really just Lori's extra babysitter that set her free to her daily whims. I strongly feel the GED is just a myth.

There are a handful of people who we are not permitted to discuss, but others out there in the "lorichad" cloud do reference to bishop and Melanie's fellow podcasters a lot--- who were obviously "not allowed to be discussed" by Nate. That was very clear... but these folks remain as very questionable nearly-insiders to me.

Yes that seems true. MG went back to AZ and had long conversations with a friend about her doubts and the friend also had doubts so most likely the friend is someone in that circle. I also noted "after a long silence from Preparing A People podcasting..." four new podcasts were recorded and posted starting 11/29 Thanksgiving podcast, and then three "Feel the Fire" podcasts on 12/4, 12/6 and 12/8 where "special guest joins our "Feel the Fire" gal Melanie..."

Timing is v interesting to me.

(Wish the audio of these podcasts was still up)

link All episodes of Preparing A People Podcast Network

Tylee was probably depressed in Hawaii, since we have heard she just slept all the time. She probably didn't want to go to school, and as mentioned by others, Tylee was really just Lori's extra babysitter that set her free to her daily whims. I strongly feel the GED is just a myth.
I believe if Tylee truly has/had a GED, there would be documents on file with the state department.

Can these be shared elsewhere (such as Social media groups) with credit to you listed? thank you for sharing these, even if you want them to remain here only. These are great

It’s technically behind the police station. The fire station has a fenced yard behind fbi unit. Just FYI :)

Edit they do share a back parking lot though

Thank you so much for the pictures...and welcome!

is it possible for these pictures to be “preserved” in media thread or in the beginning of these threads where we have some other info....I would appreciate it...I am not sure how to do it correctly.

A big thanks to all who welcomed me.

As for use or preservation for media thread, I do not mind the use of the photos and thank you for asking. Regarding credit, I prefer my name and/or WS user name NOT be included—instead use “Photo credit: MoM” as to protect Myself and anyone who might share it. I equate SM to “the old Wild West” and absolutely prefer some protection of anonymity.

Again, thank you for asking. And I’m glad to know they were useful to some.

I don't think it was an officially sanctioned talk. Perhaps a "fireside" like they have gotten away with claiming before. I got the impression MG was invited to speak by someone (again, read that in the context of point one parentheses). Moo.
Edit to clarify: Melanie said she was teaching a class at church one evening. It was certainly not a church sanctioned talk, because Lori was "really excited" about what MG was saying (so outside of church standard doctrine) . How would someone teaching a non RS or other normal weekly activity have access to the building? Someone had to give them permission, and it wasn't the janitor. But of course, this was no coincidental meeting in the hallway, it was calculated by Lori to get closer to Chad through Melanie. MG really is gullible. Moo.

That I can answer. There are a lot of members that would have keys to the church for various reasons, getting access would not be hard, even if it were not sanctioned.

Although members are supposed to clear all activities with the bishop, ward clerk, or specific person in charge of this task beforehand, this doesn't always happen. most of the time, this goes on the "honor system".

Let's just say my sons have played a lot of basketball in the church, sometimes almost every night of the week. Half the time, one of the kids got the keys from their parents to gain access to the building.

Getting access to the church for a fringe group without anyone outside of the group would not be difficult, and could easily fly under the radar.

MOO

Last edited:

Photos of:
>Daybell Salem residence

Thanks for posting the pictures. I see cattle in the pasture. Is Chad farming now??

That I can answer. There are a lot of members that would have keys to the church for various reasons, getting access would not be hard, even if it were not sanctioned.

Although members are supposed to clear all activities with the bishop, ward clerk, or specific person in charge of this task beforehand, this doesn't always happen. most of the time, this goes on the "honor system".

Let's just say my sons have played a lot of basketball in the church, sometimes almost every night of the week. Half the time, one of the kids got the keys from their parents to gain access to the building.

Getting access to the church for a fringe group without anyone outside of the group would not be difficult, and could easily fly under the radar.

MOO
LOL my dad was the ward clerk. I know about going to play at the basketball court (only he didn't hand over his keys, he just took us). Anyway, my point was that someone was aware of what she was up to, what she was teaching, and was okay with it.

I still feel that certain people "were off limits" for Nate to talk about...even though he said "Melanie said nothing was off limits"

There was editing and perhaps LE were involved in what MG should not say. I feel the interview was possibly a coordinated attempt to elicit cooperation from members of Chad and Lori's family who may not be cooperating as yet by making them doubt their story. It might show them that LE have a lot of info because they have Melanie's cooperation. MOO

Photos of:
>Daybell Salem residence

Thank you so much for posting these!

Does anyone know: On Oct 9, 2019, when Tammy returned home in the evening from preparing freezer meals with her women's group and was shot at by what she thought was a paint gun as she removed the freezer meals from the backseat of her car, did that occur in the wide driveway BEHIND the house (between the house and outbuildings, where the multiple cars are shown parked in these photos) or was it IN FRONT OF the house, in the narrow driveway leading from the road in front of the house to the attached single car garage?

I believe if Tylee truly has/had a GED, there would be documents on file with the state department.

Yes, I looked this up; and at least theoretically (states' mileage on transparency may vary), they said that if you know the name of the child, the full birthday, and the state in which they obtained their GED, you can find out via the state's Board of Education site, when the person in fact obtained their GED.

Though, I'm not quite sure what the point of questioning it is, to be frank; considering that we've known for weeks as per the arrest affidavit that the authorities reached out to BYU; and that it was already confirmed by BYU that Tylee was enrolled in neither their Idaho nor Hawaii program.

Am I missing something in the grand scheme of things here, that would thus make "Tylee did or did not have her GED" hugely pertinent, or assist in finding her? We already know Lori lies; but it seems to me that to think Lori lied on this topic, is to think that whenever Tylee agreed or told anyone this piece of information, that she was also lying; and I'm uncomfortable with that premise, being as she is one of the case's minor victims.

New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone

“She was just protective of JJ ’cause he was her little brother,” the friend said.

According to the friend, Ryan had gotten her GED, which was why she did not attend high school in Rexburg.

Thank you so much for posting these!

Does anyone know: On Oct 9, 2019, when Tammy returned home in the evening from preparing freezer meals with her women's group and was shot at by what she thought was a paint gun as she removed the freezer meals from the backseat of her car, did that occur in the wide driveway BEHIND the house (between the house and outbuildings, where the multiple cars are shown parked in these photos) or was it IN FRONT OF the house, in the narrow driveway leading from the road in front of the house to the attached single car garage?
It was the front driveway -

here's a link to Tammy's facebook post Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death | East Idaho News

Thanks for posting the pictures. I see cattle in the pasture. Is Chad farming now??
I can not confirm or deny that he is farming. However, there were no cows on, what I understand to be, his property. The cows in the photos I posted are in the fenced lot/yard next to his. For clarification, I am posting two more photos. From this angle, you can see that there is a fence separating his yard from the lot/yard were the cows in the photo are.

The car in the photo is parked in his driveway in front of his garage door. His garage door and main/front door are on the front side of his house.
B8A58C94-EC79-4928-A297-FB39945558BC.jpeg 010B2642-9344-4D72-B917-5A31B2B4348F.jpeg

I can not confirm or deny that he is farming. However, there were no cows on, what I understand to be, his property. The cows in the photos I posted are in the fenced lot/yard next to his. For clarification, I am posting two more photos. From this angle, you can see that there is a fence separating his yard from the lot/yard were the cows in the photo are.

The car in the photo is parked in his driveway in front of his garage door. His garage door and main/front door are on the front side of his house.
View attachment 249489 View attachment 249490
Would you mind explaining whereabouts in relation to his house are the t-shirts on the poles? And is there just one or two, or many, if you know?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member