Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tate123

Tate123 Well-Known Member

The orange tarp appears to be the same shape as the hole they are photographing. Heartbreaking.

2. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

bbm - not sure about the Covid stuff but for sure taking credit for all the work on "preparing earthquakes" that he instructed ZP & MP to work on. After all, the whole area has been a shaking (from central Idaho to Wyoming) for the past few months. Even the angel Maroni statue on top of the temple in SLC crashed to the ground earlier this year.

Flicka1, Knox, carbuff and 1 other person like this.
  3. BlkMtnGirl

BlkMtnGirl Well-Known Member

I gave up on this case a long time ago. I just popped in to say, "Rest in peace, kids. You didn't deserve this."

SL-VA, mspepper, jash and 33 others like this.
  4. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Yes

5. MTW2011

MTW2011 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else appreciate the irony the Judge Lori worked hard to have her attorney get removed from her case is now the judge presiding over Chad's case AND the custody case with Kay&Larry? Just me? Aw well that's okay, I appreciate something light-hearted like this in these very dark times. :D

6. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Dismembered and burnt IMO.

7. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Confirmed: JJ and Tylee

BREAKING: Woodcock and Ryan family confirm the worst. JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan found dead. Official statements will come from authorities.
    Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

edit— adding photo

8. CuriousQuiet1

CuriousQuiet1 Well-Known Member

You know, I originally typed Fremont County then checked with Wikipedia and it said Madison. I should have known better than to listen to wikipedia over WebSleuths. I edited my post to correct it, sorry for the confusion.

9. Emi

Emi CSKA Sofia fan!!! Huge Golden State Warriors fan!

10. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

IMO none of those could hold Tylee’s body. I doubt bodies were in there at all.

11. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

ITA! Of all the times that it's not appropriate to drag partisan politics and baseless accusations into the discussion THIS is definitely not the time to do so

12. Hippoinatutu

Hippoinatutu Well-Known Member

I personally think after TR disappearance LVD realised how little she actually had mothered him. He was harder than she remembered. And CD became resentful of the time he took up.

I think the plan was for him to go to KW & LW. As MG described but I think the money he brought in through having a deceased father and his disabilities sealed his fate. LVD had never really worked and CD couldn't run a publishing company without someone doing the books for him and they'd want to be paid unlike poor TD who did the books and worked.

So sad how many people had to die so LVD and CD could live life without working.

13. Redvines86

Redvines86 Verified friend Chad and Tammy Daybell

How and when will Lori's charges change do you think?

LadyL, Tortoise, Flicka1 and 5 others like this.
  14. diggndeeperstill

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

JUST IN: Matt Daybell, brother of Chad Daybell just sent me this statement on behalf of his family.

“We are devastated by today’s news and the apparent role that Chad has played in what transpired.”
    upload_2020-6-10_15-7-53.png

MelodyLane, mspepper, jash and 60 others like this.
  15. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

WARNING GRAPHIC DISCUSSION - please roll & scroll if you are not ok with discussion of body disposal.

It appears to me that this could be 2 halves of a body. The head in the lower portion and the waist & leg portion next to it. Like it was bifurcated in the center and laid shoulder & hip next to each other. I agree it does appear to be the same shape as the orange tarp - as if it were a puzzle piece lifted out of the ground, JMO

16. BitchieBlackmore

BitchieBlackmore Highway Star

One of the comments on that link is pretty interesting....

17. Ray_of_hope

Ray_of_hope Verified registered nurse

Even though we knew where this case was going, it's heartbreaking to read the news. I feel so sorry for the grandparents. RIP little ones. :(

18. diggndeeperstill

19. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

IIRC that was from the "Family History" that Chad did for Lori in October 2018, and it was the description for her 3rd husband/Tylee's biological father, Joseph Ryan

20. MesquiteO21

MesquiteO21 Please take the time to read "The Gift of Fear"

I’m glad the remains were found, I honestly thought there was a real chance they never would be.

but wow...murdering your children and then jetting off, all smiles to a Hawaii wedding. Unbelievable. So unfair to JV and TR, and so unfair to Colby and the Woodcocks. They are going to need a lot of healing for the betrayal and loss that was so unjustly put on them.

JJ and Tylee I’m sure are in their own Hawaiian paradise now, while CD and LVD will be served justice for their wickedness and selfishness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.