Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

However, he can not use anything he's ever been told by CD to bolster his case for LV. I think that hampers him incredibly

2. noseymosey

noseymosey Well-Known Member

I think the item sticking up in the hole being photographed might be something used to show distance or size of the hole. You see a measuring tool in some evidence pictures. Didn’t they have a tent up in that area earlier? I would think any remains would be under it and not in the open.

3. FLmom777

FLmom777 Well-Known Member

this is the hearing for those that missed it live

jash, divineappt, SwiftTiff and 14 others like this.
  4. JRWoodwardMSW

JRWoodwardMSW Well-Known Member

As opposed to so, so many other websites where people display their humility by starting off, “If I were President ...” ;)

5. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

Since human remains were found buried on the Daybell property, in my opinion, the chances of Tammy's death being due to natural causes are very low.

SL-VA, jash, CarolAnn and 47 others like this.
  6. Friday Fan

Friday Fan Well-Known Member

I agree.

minazoe, spandangly, Paulas88 and 3 others like this.
  7. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

Yes, and I do appreciate your expertise too! I also will be the first to admit that there are breaches of protocol in every field and forensics, perhaps more than most, it seems. nevertheless, the thing that convinces me most that we are not looking at remains is the lack of any attention or interest on the part of the investigators. If you had the remains of a child lying on a tarp out in the open I would expect there would be people congregated around it both because of interest and to protect the evidence. At a minimum, you would expect some sort of covering out of respect for the deceased as you see at even garden-variety traffic fatalities. I am just expressing an opinion based on my experience and I could be proven wrong, of course. In the end, I am just grateful to have such a wonderful place on the Internet where civil discussion and exchange of thoughts and ideas is possible. This case has been on my mind constantly and I cannot express how emotional I get when I think about those poor kids.

8. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

i do not think this was the case, after re-looking at this. I believe this search was also related to the missing kids. It just appears that they were more focused on gathering data collection rather than searching for bodies.

9. janx

janx Well-Known Member

Agreed. Also, even if they had wanted to search for bodies, the ground was frozen then.

AZlawyer, LinasK, carbuff and 5 others like this.
  10. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

i am behind...but yes he got a new lawyer... i will delete if this has been reported..many times over...

Meridian attorney charged with intent to commit rape

Laughing and mickey2942 like this.
  11. divineappt

divineappt Well-Known Member

Have we seen an appropriate MSM reference to him being a professional police officer? I have not found it yet.

Paulas88 and MTW2011 like this.
  12. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Waiting an official release by LE

13. NYatheart

NYatheart Well-Known Member

I can’t wait to see the words “chad arrested” right next to “mom arrested” in the thread header.

These are sick, cruel, evil people.

14. arizonamomoffour

arizonamomoffour Well-Known Member

Re: Cox family statement , date says May 8, 2020? The "immediate release" date

15. NYatheart

NYatheart Well-Known Member

N
    No, this was stated by someone as fact, without any links to proof. I’m pretty sure there’s less than a zero percent chance that he was ever an LEO.

16. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

I'm on page 30 of 52 so I'm way behind, but I do hope this post has clarification as I move forward to catch up.

In all cases I've followed MOO a public figure that has a public record (Baez in Casey case for instance) has been fair game here to state the public record, and within TOS.

I guess I'll find out when I get 22 more pages underway....

17. longtimereader

longtimereader Well-Known Member

If the dirty orange item in the picture was used to wrap a body.... Was bright orange really a good choice?

Is it a curtain or blanket known to be owned by LV?

I wonder if CD tried to dig up and further destroy remains after the initial burial? I also wonder if a funeral service or any special ceremony was held over the burials that MG or MP (or any others) would have attended thus letting them know the location?

jash, Shadow@light, Nurse Gen and 2 others like this.
  18. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

IMO, the LE would never let “us” see that! That’s why they have tarps.

Leader6518, carbuff, kimpage and 6 others like this.
  19. Trouble1321075

Trouble1321075 Well-Known Member

It would mot surprise me if either chad lori apilled the beans on mp trying to kill her husband for some liency against them

20. Bellat

Bellat Well-Known Member

Yes probably. Like most of us.... I am sure LE really didn’t think they would be dumb or arrogant enough to bury them in the yard! with that said.... I really cannot for the life of me figure out a good reason to put them there. I am glad they did because I really thought they would be in the middle of nowhere..... but can any of you guys think of any good reason why they did that? I am still kinda in shock that they have actually found but I just can’t wrap my head around both of them being disposed of there! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.