Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking the bodies were stored someplace else until Charles was alone on the property, so Chad (or some of you think Alex, or maybe both) had to damage the bodies to fit them in wherever they were first stored. Then possibly they were transferred when Tammy was gone for the weekend. Or maybe I’m just trying to comfort myself by believing he wouldn’t do something egregious to their bodies without a practical reason.

I haven’t followed deeply.

I know about the suspicious deaths. The disappearance of the kids. The hawaii trip. The eventual arrest and extradition of Lori in regards to the kids. (I believe it was neglect or something similar).
I know about the cultish beliefs. The zombie comment.
The search warrant and possible cadavers found on his property.

That’s as far in as I am.

Tell me what you’d like to know.

The question I posed... that is what I was asking in the post.

Grixote said:

"I don’t have any concrete proof, but I imagine we will see some conspiracy charges come down on Chad and Lori.

Among other reasons, that’s a good way to hit them hard even if it’s suspected that Alex was the actual murderer."

And my post to you in response to Grixote was to ask the question "That may be the only way to prosecute? @gitana1 are you following the case?"

I was wondering if there wasn't concrete proof, would conspiracy be the least of the charges? They may not have proof of which one did what? Dunno.

I will be interested in learning from the autopsy, just exactly when they died. I know there are dates and speculation floating around, but im interested in the facts.

9 months after they went missing, I would doubt that they can nail down a date. Even within a week or month difference in September/October.... Or are you thinking that it happened in the last week... Now that could be determined. But 9 months ago... MOO I don't think a *specific date* could be determined at all.

Those are the facts. MOO

Oh she k

oh she knew....she knew....she knew exactly where those precious children were buried...she just everyone to believe she is so innocent! Not...MOO
Yes Ofcourse she knew she just didn’t tell Means that! I am sure she is pretending she is shocked and dismayed. Whatever! She is full of crap! I think she told means they are safely hidden and she couldn’t tell him where. Blah blah

One last point about the Orange thing on the tarp....

LE had blocked off a mile radius around the property, but hadn't accounted for news getting helicopter so quickly.... That's when we see the blue pop tents come out, and today the area above Chad's house is a no fly zone. So they could indeed be human remains.

Just curious why LV didn't "do away" with the dog too instead of calling attention to herself and the disappearance of JJ by trying to sell it on craigslist/giving it back to the original trainers...I'll answer my own question...Imo $/greed and arrogance. She wanted to squeeze even a few hundred dollars out of selling that dog even at the risk of exposing herself. These are not human beings they're monsters. Look at their disgusting smiling happy relaxed well rested faces in their beach wedding photos even after all the death and destruction they caused to the innocents around them. Sickening! JMO

I've been trying to come up with a rational explanation for almost everything in this case from the beginning. Why kill Tylee? She'd be 18 and on her own shortly. Why kill JJ when she could just give him to Kay like she even thought of. None of it makes any sense. I think they are just irrational narcissists who bounced along in their own little world thinking they could get away with anything. That old song Private Idaho keeps popping into my head.

Just saw this:

Bodies Found on Chad Daybell's Property Belonged to Children, Prosecutors Say

Lori Vallow's husband remains behind bars on a $1 million bail

By Harriet Sokmensuer....June 10, 2020 02:10 PM
The two bodies found in the backyard of Lori Vallow's husband's Idaho home allegedly belonged to children, prosecutors claim.

On Wednesday, Chad Daybell made his first court appearance before a Fremont County judge via video conference. Daybell has been charged with two counts of destruction, alteration and concealment of evidence.

During the hearing, Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood claimed that the bodies' identities have not been publicly confirmed yet, but are bodies of children. He also said "the manner of concealment" of one of the bodies was "particularly egregious."
More here:
Bodies Found on Chad Daybell's Property Belonged to Children, Prosecutors Say

9 months after they went missing, I would doubt that they can nail down a date. Even within a week or month difference in September/October.... Or are you thinking that it happened in the last week... Now that could be determined. But 9 months ago... MOO I don't think a *specific date* could be determined at all.

Those are the facts. MOO

I was not speaking specific dates as in October 12th. I was merely waiting to hear if it was right after they disappeared, the middle of the time they disappeared, or even more recently.

They have body farms where thats all they do is see how corpse decompose in certain conditions, so I believe (moo) they will be able to get the time frame correct without the need to pick a certain day.

Last edited:
I noticed that first thing yesterday morning when the helicopter first went up. I mistakenly thought LEO had scraped the ground and was attempting to lay out grid lines. This makes much more sense because I kept wondering why they would bring in a backhoe to dig up their gridlines.
Hmmm. Interesting. I would love to know what details were in that warrant request

Someone may have already pointed this out but the press release is dated May 8th. I guess they planned early for this............
I'm guessing it was simply a template they've used in the past for various things. How that many people can overlook something like that is laughable but par for the course. Let's just say it's not going to affect the opinion of any of the parties involved with that firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member