Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it doesn’t make much sense that she would talk, unless they had a staggering amount of evidence against her. I just don’t see that.

Her attitude would probably be “no bodies, no murder.”

I’m confused as to how this all came to be, as I do get the impression that law enforcement knew exactly where to look.

Many times in cases the SW is sealed, because they are investigating others (think of the Patrick Frazee case/Kelsey Berreth case)

It's an ongoing investigation.. that I think most of us would agree with!

I looked at Tammy Daybell's FB for the first time this evening.

Tammy was a very attractive woman. The Daybell family appeared attractive and happy and loving with a nice home from that TD recorded up until mid 2019. Such a shame. CB is an evil idiot and fool.

I always got the impression that Chad was sexually repressed and all was not perfect with Tammy. Based on some of his writings, he was a bit of a control freak with Tammy..(chiding her for playing video games etc). Chad and Tammy were HS sweethearts, then you have all the typical conservative LDS beliefs (not Chad's visions) and sometimes a sex life becomes secondary. My grandparents had an arranged marriage..although I haven't been there done that, I've been there = seen that. According to LDS beliefs Chad and Tammy were married for "eternity" and if their marriage is having problems, I assume the church recommends counseling, (I'm not LDS) but I get the impression counseling didn't happen. Then Chad has all these visions and we don't know if/how they put a strain on their marriage. Personally, I would think they would because much of it goes outside traditional LDS beliefs. (OK..I corrected typo: I had typed LSD instead of LDS, Maybe Chad has LSD visions?..LOL)

Chad's beliefs were "way out there" Then Lori comes along and appears enamoured with Chad's visions. He feel he has found his soul mate and is swept off his feet. MOO, MOO, MOO

It would be interesting to know how Tammy dealt with all of Chad's visions. We will probably never know because she probably didn't say much to her family and friends, but my gut feeling tells me, she was troubled by it all and probably kept it to herself...MOO, MOO, MOO

Last edited:
Wow! Just wow! Heartbroken for the family members that loved these kids (assuming Tylee is the other remains found).
It will be interesting to see how things play out moving forward. I know others feel Lori turned on Chad. Personally, I’m thinking someone else like MBP or ZP or IP. As far as I know, Chad and Lori still have the same lawyer. I don’t think he would be ok with one client throwing his other client under the bus. Then again, he has made errors right along. So, who knows.

At this moment..I am in your camp... they really have to stay "thick as thieves".. There are so many others that had info, clues and more...

HOwever.. I do want to try to follow the religious part of this story.
They say Lori was a totally devout LDS... She was able to use her religion to get her INTO this mess believing all the End-Times and power crappola.. Nate Eaton also said she spends all her time in the jail reading scripture and singing hymns. I could see her rolling everything backwards and knowing her only way out of this is her traditional mainstream lds teachings.... In the end, as crazy as she seems to me... I could see her going this route. "her and God" And nothing else left at this point.

And again I’m sure I’m coming into this conversation way too late and this is already been discussed 1 million times but I can’t believe it took this long for these kids to be discovered right under their noses. Someone please help me understand why

Your question is really impossible to answer.
The best advise I can give you ----> Read/study the timeline of the case.

Are you aware of our timeline? It is posted at the beginning of each thread. We have this magnificent timeline because of one of members on this case. @gardner1850.
This has been such a convoluted case that one really has to get an understanding of all the weird pieces. The timeline is really "our bible" in this case...

JMO
That is interesting and pretty much solidifies that someone with good inside knowledge of what happened gave LE the tip they needed to know where to look and also what would be found.

There are about five people I can think of that may have had enough knowledge to be the tipster. CD is one of the five and I am removing him from consideration since he made a run for it before LE got him.
LD is a good candidate. A few that did interviews could also maybe be the tipster.

I think we may eventually find out at some point how LE knew to go there yesterday.

The good thing about CD trying to zoom away from the scene is I think that helped LE not allow him any bail for his current charges. He is a flight risk in my eyes based on his actions yesterday. He may try to do like Lori did and try to have a hearing to establish a bail amount but after the attempted running, LE has a good reason to keep him with no bail/bond.

I believe the roadblocks were strategic. Grey and others documented where they were... two points of exit... 2 points clear.. or so he thought of the four ways to leave.

MOO

At this moment..I am in your camp... they really have to stay "thick as thieves".. There are so many others that had info, clues and more...

HOwever.. I do want to try to follow the religious part of this story.
They say Lori was a totally devout LDS... She was able to use her religion to get her INTO this mess believing all the End-Times and power crappola.. Nate Eaton also said she spends all her time in the jail reading scripture and singing hymns. I could see her rolling everything backwards and knowing her only way out of this is her traditional mainstream lds teachings.... In the end, as crazy as she seems to me... I could see her going this route. "her and God" And nothing else left at this point.
I don’t think she is the source. I really don’t. Not sure who is.

I always got the impression that Chad was sexually repressed and all was not perfect with Tammy. Based on some of his writings, he was a bit of a control freak with Tammy..(chiding her for playing video games etc). Chad and Tammy were HS sweethearts, then you have all the typical conservative LDS beliefs (not Chad's visions) and sometimes a sex life becomes secondary. My grandparents had an arranged marriage..although I haven't been there done that, I've been there = seen that. According to LDS beliefs Chad and Tammy were married for "eternity" and if their marriage is having problems, I assume the church recommends counseling, (I'm not LDS) but I get the impression counseling didn't happen. Then Chad has all these visions and we don't know if/how they put a strain on their marriage. Personally, I would think they would because much of it goes outside traditional LDS beliefs. (OK..I corrected typo: I had typed LSD instead of LDS, Maybe Chad has LSD visions?..LOL)

Chad's beliefs were "way out there" Then Lori comes along and appears enamoured with Chad's visions. He feel he has found his soul mate and is swept off his feet. MOO, MOO, MOO

It would be interesting to know how Tammy dealt with all of Chad's visions. We will probably never know because she probably didn't say much to her family and friends, but my gut feeling tells me, she was troubled by it all and probably kept it to herself...MOO, MOO, MOO

Yes...at the end of the day this is just the oldest story in the books. Lust and Greed.
But with Evil thrown in.

My views of Chad are just loser, loser, loser..career-wise, position in the church-wise etc..
Leaves UT for Rexburg and just reinvents his sorry-*advertiser censored* middle-age soul. And fraud (I am convinced he made up his near death experiences after listening to the Suzanne Freeman interview).
Every time I would think about Tammy and what he did to her--prob for years... i just get so angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288