Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family Court Case Information - Case History
Party Information
Brandon Boudreaux Petitioner Male Bradley Crider
Melani Boudreaux Respondent Female J Scoresby

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
6/8/2020 NSC - Notice of Substitution of Counsel 6/9/2020

**Totally my opinion...Melani is the one to keep an eye on. Now switching attorneys after her last ones held a press conference making accusations about ex husband Brandon (who was actually shot at in a drive by that included a vehicle owned by Charles Vallow) She knows more and was living in Rexburg when the children were killed.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but in one report I read it said it was the home where Cd’s parents were living. I can’t find the article now, of course.

We know that CD owns the property. Does anybody know who lives there?

A live press conference is coming up. Just search on YouTube since I can’t link the one I’m tuned into.
Could you tell us where it's streaming. The only ones I see are this morning's and last night's. Thank you!!

Well apparently someone had the wrong info. and I feel bad for passing it on in here.

I searched everywhere looking for an announcement, couldn’t find a peep.

@ attorneys please help

Hopefully TD autopsy is back soon. If it come back as murder will CD be able to use the life insurance money for his defense? Surely it will be frozen as suspected profit from criminal behaviour?

Same with LVD with JJs and TR welfare checks? And the money TR possibly inherited from her father.
I am certain that LEO notified SSI immediately when the children were reported missing and LVD had no answers.

I don’t think they will be able to use anyone as a scapegoat. These two have lied and lied and lied. Now, all I want is a trial so that everyone can see what kind of persons they are, including Lori’s family.

JMO
I agree and even if they try to blame on Alex the jury will be smart to realize who really had the motive here. Alex did not have a motive to get rid of the kids but the people who were claiming the kids were zombies and dark spirits sure did.

Common sense in the jury will prevail.

Just checking in. What was said about remains, something about what was done to them? TIA~

Party Information

**Totally my opinion...Melani is the one to keep an eye on. Now switching attorneys after her last ones held a press conference making accusations about ex husband Brandon (who was actually shot at in a drive by that included a vehicle owned by Charles Vallow) She knows more and was living in Rexburg when the children were killed.
I like your thinking ;)

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV
28m

AUTOPSIES:Ada County Coroner Remains will not be transported to our office until either this evening or first thing tomorrow morning. The condition of remains will dictate our process...We will conduct a scientific identification, via dental if the condition allows #ChadDaybell
This is great news. The coroner in Ada County is impressive (on paper, I don't know her personally), has forensic pathologists on staff and is much better funded than Fremont/Madison County coroners.

Party Information

I dont think MP lived in Rexburg when the kids were murdered. She moved in beginning of Nov.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Not convinced it's related (certainly wouldn't have been collected with connection to the kids at the time), but I do remember boxes being spotted at the initial January search of Chad's property with Luminol written on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had really hoped they were hidden away somewhere by a family member. Poor innocent babies. There better not be any possibility of an insanity defense. JMO.

I thought perhaps that the righteousness of LVD and CD may have been because they knew the children were alive. Most of the time thought that the children were long deceased and permanently hidden somewhere obscure in the wildlands of ID, AR, NM, CO, or UT.

It is most surprisingly irrational that the bodies were buried in CD's yard.

we know that JJ was seen after Tylee’s last known sighting.
Was JJ kept alive longer? If so did he know Tylee died? Since Chad deemed him as being “light” on their weird dark/light scale, were they going to keep him alive, until they realized they couldn’t with Tylee missing?
did they bury them both at the same time?
Was the Yellowstone trip a red herring, with Lori knowing there were a lot of people that could have confirmed the kids were alive that day, and that LE would go through photos?
What does LV’s family have to say now! what about Chad’s!

Ugh I have so many questions!

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but in one report I read it said it was the home where Cd’s parents were living. I can’t find the article now, of course.

We know that CD owns the property. Does anybody know who lives there?

Chad has been staying there at least some of the time. A couple of his kids, including a daughter-in-law (and maybe a grandchild? I can't keep them all straight) live there, as well. His parents live elsewhere, and he had been staying with them for a period of time.

:( not official authority IDs but family members beginning to confirm :(

The two sets of human remains found on Chad Daybell's property were eight-year old J.J. Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, according to Larry Woodcock, grandfather of J.J. Vallow. Confirmed: Human remains are Tylee and J.J.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, JJ Vallow’s grandmother Kay Woodcock told a Fox 10 Phoenix reporter that one set of remains found on Daybell’s property were that of her missing 7-year-old grandson. BREAKING: Missing Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow are both dead, remains found in ‘cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell’s backyard, relative says

They can blame Alex all they want. They will then be charged with conspiracy to commit murder. Finding these children, literally, buried in Chad's backyard is so incriminating, it's frankly hard to believe.

I posted on my theory of conspiracy in March - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

The jist:
Source:What Do the Courts Consider in a Conspiracy Case? - FindLaw
A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. A person may be convicted of conspiracy even if the actual crime was never committed.

Agreement Requirement
  • Lori, Alex, Chad agree that Charles is a non-believer, has been taken over by (Nick Schneider or Nick Snyder) must now be eliminated to further the mission of Chad’s “Gathering”, using insurance money to fund the cause. Unfortunately, plan goes skiwampus when Kay gets the money.
  • Lori, Alex, Chad, Melani agree that next up for elimination is Brandon. Fortunately, plan goes skiwampus as bullet misses target.
  • Lori, Alex, Chad agree, Tammy must go. Chad had a vision of her dying. October 9, “Paintball” gunman misses target. October 19, murder succeeds. Chad collects insurance money to further the mission.
  • December 12 - unclear if Lori, Chad and Alex agree that Alex must die or Lori, Chad and as yet unnamed suspects decide this. At any rate - Alex is dead.
Intent Requirement
Intention is key to prove conspiracy. This speaks to the mental state of those involved. All involved in the conspiracy must agree on the intended outcome. The players seem to have agreed that the outcome of this idiotic plan is the end of the world in July 2020.

Potential Evidence:
  • Documented evidence via Charles Vallow divorce papers that there is an end of times mission in play.
  • Documented evidence via Charles Vallow email to Adam Cox of falsified letter to Chad Daybell
  • IP statements to LE as reported in Brandon’s response to Melani’s custody case.
  • Finding the children buried in Chad's backyard. (updated)
  • What has been discovered behind the paywall at AVOW?
  • What has been discovered in the records of the group that cannot be named?
  • What has been discovered on Lori, Chad, Alex and Melani’s phones?
Overt Act Requirement
In most jurisdictions, at least one co-conspirator must take some concrete step in furtherance of the plan.
  • Alex
  • Lori, Chad, Alex or other unnamed POI at storage unit
  • Calling Melani Gibb to lie about the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ.
  • Finding the children buried in Chad's backyard. (updated)

Idaho Law Regarding Conspiracy
BBM
TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 17
CONSPIRACIES
18-1701. CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY DEFINED. If two (2) or more persons combine or conspire to commit any crime or offense prescribed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and one (1) or more of such persons does any act to effect the object of the combination or conspiracy, each shall be punishable upon conviction in the same manner and to the same extent as is provided under the laws of the state of Idaho for the punishment of the crime or offenses that each combined to commit.

The crime is murder.

Idaho Law Regarding Homicide
TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 40
HOMICIDE
18-4004. PUNISHMENT FOR MURDER. Subject to the provisions of sections 19-2515 and 19-2515A, Idaho Code, every person guilty of murder of the first degree shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for life, provided that a sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the prosecuting attorney filed written notice of intent to seek the death penalty as required under the provisions of section 18-4004A, Idaho Code, and provided further that whenever the death penalty is not imposed the court shall impose a sentence. If a jury, or the court if a jury is waived, finds a statutory aggravating circumstance beyond a reasonable doubt but finds that the imposition of the death penalty would be unjust, the court shall impose a fixed life sentence. If a jury, or the court if a jury is waived, does not find a statutory aggravating circumstance beyond a reasonable doubt or if the death penalty is not sought, the court shall impose a life sentence with a minimum period of confinement of not less than ten (10) years during which period of confinement the offender shall not be eligible for parole or discharge or credit or reduction of sentence for good conduct, except for meritorious service. Every person guilty of murder of the second degree is punishable by imprisonment not less than ten (10) years and the imprisonment may extend to life.

Adding to this.

You also have wedding shopping before TD died. Provides evidence of intent.

You have the differing statements of the hotel employee where CV was staying prior to his death and that of AC & LV.

You have the selling of JJ dog.

You have the fact that JJ room was never set up in Rexburg. Just a mattress on the floor. And possibly same for TR.

You have LVD saying CV will die in a car crash. When in Hawaii I think.

You have the Dark / Light list which could be viewed in hindsight as a hit list.

I am sure there are more too. I just can't think of them from the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151