Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Nate Eaton - Reporter
    1 hr ·
    Friday at 8:30 p.m. Spread the word.

Vigil planned for JJ and Tylee as memorials are set up in honor of the children | East Idaho News

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The vigil will be held in the large field on the south side of Soda Tsunami at 3460 S. 25th East beginning at 8:30 p.m. Olsen say there will be prayers, a moment of silence and a musical performance of Sarah McLachlan’s “In the Arms of an Angel.”

“If it’s small, that’s great and it will be intimate. If it’s bigger, we’ll have the space for it,” Olsen says. “Anyone who is feeling the effects of this incredible loss is free to come and pay their respects.”

Olsen is asking those who attend to wear a mask and wear purple and blue to honor JJ and Tylee. Visit the Facebook page for more information.

jash, kimi_SFC, PhoebeTries and 9 others like this.

2. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

Dr. Phil did a series of podcasts on this case. He said the picture blankets in the storage unit were hung up like a shrine to the kids. We didn't see that in pictures of the storage unit, and I haven't heard that anywhere else. But if true, maybe that's why Lori held on to those things. She warmed her own heart by forcing herself to be sentimental over the children.

skoogmagoo and Shadow@light like this.
  3. ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot Well-Known Member

No way will she get that little of time. She is looking at the death penalty for sure. JJ was special needs and both were minors.

4. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

I rather think they were hung up for the filming of Dateline, or another media piece. I believe that was done outside the unit, on the shutter?

5. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I'm not bashing. Just making sure you realize it was most likely a modular home. A motorhome is a recreational vehicle. While some people live in a motorhome year around, lots of traveling is usually done. Jmo

janewall, AvaGrace, kimi_SFC and 17 others like this.
  6. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

What does it 'look like' when a parent discards a child's belongings?

7. WhimsicalWillow

WhimsicalWillow All of my posts are MOO & accuracy not guaranteed

I am LATE to this story.

Who is AC? Who is TR? What is the latest theory about someone named AC killing?

Please help. I've tried to figure this out here.

8. sloane7777

sloane7777 Well-Known Member

FYI women have been executed , I had a female relative hung by the state of Arkansas back in the 1800s and there was Barbara Graham in the 1940s and others more recently.

LeBlack and wenwe4 like this.
  9. TexieLouWho21

TexieLouWho21 Well-Known Member

This is all MOO. There are alot of maybes.I have been reading and thinking who might have tipped LE off,if there was a tip. I live in a town that is pretty small. Grew up in a small community. Everybody knows everybody. Everybody knows everybodies buisness. As a matter of fact everybody knows families generations back. You can't get away with anything. Sometimes it takes awhile for things to come to light,but it always does. People gossip all the time. I'm wondering if the information came to the right people finally. It was checked out finally. It could have been anything in passing. Like the bon-fires, maybe LE heard about them. I am sure they had to wait for the ground to thaw.

I am throwing this in. I read a comment where someone was trying to be respectful and gentle, but curious about the dig site.I was on a archeological dig for college. The tools take away small layers at a time. They don't want to miss a single thing. I know it's different from a recovery dig by LE, but it's must be somewhat similar. I noticed the rakes buckets and the small tools. Its a painstaking process. The soil is sifted so absolutely nothing is missed. You want to get everything possible.

Also prayers and comfort to all the family of these precious children. My deepest condolences.

10. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

That would explain why the buckets are next to it--they would have taken the dirt out and sifted it to make sure nothing had been collected there.

11. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

Precisely why we are commanded not to communicate with the dead.

sammi90, BHughes, Blue Ridge and 2 others like this.
  12. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

There were many such papers all over the red barn for LIDAR and GPR (ground penetrating Radar) to use for reference. They used this tech many times to locate exactly what was under the ground as well as where K9's indicated.

13. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Oh, once you smell a cremation, you never forget it! Yes, RickshawFan it is an older no one forgets.

14. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

In my wildest dreams, LWOP. Jmo

watergirl62 and SaguaroSpirit like this.
  15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Everything you ever wanted to know is in here....Start with the timeline if you want to catch up.

16. Topppps

Topppps Well-Known Member

timeline lori vallow - بحث Google

Found this searching google images for lori vallow timeline. This will help you understand the case AC is Alex Cox he shot Charles Vallow, it's been speculated by some the Daybells may try and pin the kids murder on him.

17. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

AC Alex Cox, Loris Brother
    TR Tylee Ryan, Loris daughter
    Both deceased

18. Tate123

Tate123 Well-Known Member

I don't believe she has a heart.

19. MoM3tzger

MoM3tzger Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, yes and yes!

AvaGrace, kimi_SFC, 303gmf and 11 others like this.
  20. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is a double post..

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance
    Neighbor says Chad Daybell had large bonfires in the area where remains were recovered

*In article
    Then suddenly, Matthew saw Chad try to leave.

"I saw his car take off down the road headed south towards Rexburg," Matthew said. "Just seconds later, the marked police cars had their lights and sirens, and floored it to go catch him."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.