Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

All jmo here. But most people will try to rationalize the odd things they witness neighbors doing. They don’t want to admit something is amiss or that something is wrong in their community. And most people don’t want to call the police to complain about a neighbor. Again jmo

2. bmacmillan1

bmacmillan1 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I really like the way you've explained how this work is carried out and, as well, its as though the utmost care and dignity is given to the remains.

3. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree that is hopefully case.

Here's my edited picture of just the orange "thing". I did a little sharpening and contrasting. I've circled the area that caught my attention.

Attached Files:

RoseTree, Nurse Gen, SuziQ and 8 others like this.
  4. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Two different people doing the disposing? Or not enough time to fully bury one of the victims?

5. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

It's interesting that they are listing a Springville UT address as Chad's residence on this. Any thoughts?

janewall, jash, Hoosgirl and 13 others like this.
  6. Mysti88c

Mysti88c Well-Known Member

Surely, if the tarp contained remains, they would have bagged it immediately and not just set it aside. Who knows?

7. Randocalrissian

Randocalrissian Verified Family Friend of Tammy Daybell and kids

Their statement was perfect. It did not mention Chad in any way, including any pain they were suffering due to him, etc. If I could hope for anything else, it would be that Tammy’s children could have been directly included in that statement.

8. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

There's many branches to these families. They are not all united with one stance or representative.

9. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

I assume that, at least the Daybell siblings living at the home with Chad at the time of recovery will have to be questioned, right?

10. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

I imagine at least some of the children will give him the benefit of the doubt until he is proven guilty. And even then they may continue to be in denial. Despite his full confession there are members of Chris Watt’s family who continue to believe he is merely a victim and all the facts in the world will never change their mind.

MOO

11. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

12. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

In September nobody knew that the children were missing or that Chad had any nefarious intentions.

13. Flight154

Flight154 Well-Known Member

I think its on Hulu or Amazon Prime. I watch it at night when I can't sleep. Awesome show!

AvaGrace and spandangly like this.
  14. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

Intense dislike for one, maybe.

15. TexieLouWho21

TexieLouWho21 Well-Known Member

I have been reading and reading. IMO It looks as if CD had a bit of a reputation around that area. I'm sure we will read more and more now that he is behind bars. I thought at first heavy equipment was used. Now I'm leaning towards the burial site were dug by hand. I wonder who all actually helped in this.This whole thing is just creepy crazy.

16. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

I’ve mentioned that in this thread. I’ve wondered if the case influenced him. The timing was mere months apart. Actually, I’d be super curious if I was a site owner here if CD had a profile or an IP address that had visited here.

In ML’s case, AJ lived in a populated neighborhood with Airbnb guests around the time he attempted burning. He later disposed of her body in a canyon. He wasn’t caught because of the burning however. I would bet CD thought he could do it better.

17. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

18. TwoBlueJays

TwoBlueJays Well-Known Member

Exactly. 'Nunya'. None of your business. MYOB. Creepy neighbors burning something that smells awful on several occasions. Let's say you call and it's nothing; now the creepy neighbor across the street knows it was you. And you have a family.

19. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

This is a rural area. Burn permit or not, most folks will burn yard waste and debris in the fall and spring. Irrigation ditches are cleared in this way annually.

20. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

Yes, seems like Lori wants to know who betrayed her confidence by telling. Probably wishing now there were three bodies that had been buried there.

Thank goodness not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.