Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Oh. Wow. Jmo

2. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/article243427666.html

Lori Daybell already has been charged with child abandonment and obstructing the investigation and is in jail on $1 million bond. Her attorney has indicated she intends to defend herself against the charges, and she is scheduled for a preliminary hearing next month.

She's going to represent herself? Maybe I'm reading more into that statement than what I should be? That will be something to watch if so.

3. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I never picked up on that. Lol. Jmo

Gardener1850, Nurse Gen and fred&edna like this.
  4. TexieLouWho21

TexieLouWho21 Well-Known Member

Chapter 44 – Idaho State Legislature
    Sealed search warrant - Wikipedia
    What Is a Sealed Warrant?
    I.C.A.R. 32. Records of The Judicial Department - Examination and Copying - Exemption From and Limitations on Disclosure. | Supreme Court
    I was curious about the warrents. This is what I found. Did they just have a search warrant or an arrest warrant for CD also? I don't remember reading about it anywhere. Only a search warrant. If there was a sealed warrant of arrest it will be made public in 180 days. A sealed search warrant can be seal permanently it looks like to me. Someone may know better than I.

5. Onsdag

Onsdag Well-Known Member

Yes. Much more so than what's on/in the orange material. JMO. :(

6. TexieLouWho21

TexieLouWho21 Well-Known Member

Chapter 44 – Idaho State Legislature
    Sealed search warrant - Wikipedia
    What Is a Sealed Warrant?
    I.C.A.R. 32. Records of The Judicial Department - Examination and Copying - Exemption From and Limitations on Disclosure. | Supreme Court
    I was curious about the warrents. This is what I found. Did they just have a search warrant or an arrest warrant for CD also? I don't remember reading about it anywhere. Only a search warrant. If there was a sealed warrant of arrest it will be made public in 180 days. A sealed search warrant can be seal permanently it looks like to me. Someone may know better than I.

des2021 and fred&edna like this.
  7. The First Article

The First Article Well-Known Member

Everything he wrote was actually about how valued he was and how lucky she was he took notice. She wanted him. Getting him was a prize.

Malignant Narcissism.

They were zombies.

So Lori could put up a shrine because the kids were not just dead, but had been before they destroyed the zombies.

Maybe Tylee put up a fight and pissed them off. They have to be extra sure to deal with the zombie Tylee who didn't go easy. Psychopathic rage.

8. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I don't think Chad's kids told anything to the police. They appear to be in deep denial. I'v seen nothing to indicate any cooperation with the police from Chad's now adult children.

9. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

dbm

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  10. OGDiva

OGDiva Well-Known Member

If Chad was going to turn himself in, it would have been immediately after their return from Hawaii. Talk about a bunch of BS... that loser was going to try to make a run for it.

11. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I am just really surprised again at the police work. Bodies were in Chad's backyard. Chad had bonefires (one in the fall, several in the spring) per the neighbors.
    Why wasn't the backyard searched a long time ago? Backyard is an obvious place to bury the body. Wasn't FBI involved here? You'd think this search would have been done a long time ago, but yet it wasn't. Just very strange that with so many people looking for kids, a most obvious place wasn't searched.

12. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

13. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

T was killed before JJ. Maybe they tried to burn her remains (egregious), realized how difficult the task was, then simply buried her and JJ later in September.

jash, Vegasgrl, spandangly and 8 others like this.
  14. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

The mother had very long conversations with Lori that day. Mother made the claim that JJ was on the call saying "he knows who we are". But they were long calls... I always felt there was so much going on seemed to connect MOther more to what was going on than I had thought. We know they got the storage unit in those few days. Alex was being evicted from his home in San Tan Valley....

I really think they may get hooked into tampering or something..that would make my day.
    But yes, she obviously lied about JJ on that call.

WSers...didn't someone get a screenshot of that phonebill???? I remember seeing it long enough to see calls to Rexburg, San Tan Valley AND Saint George UT all on that same day....

15. OGDiva

OGDiva Well-Known Member

Chad is an absolute control freak. There is no way in the world he would not have been there.

16. utahobserver

utahobserver Well-Known Member

MOO - but I think this may refer to Lori and Chad. It appeared Lori was wearing a bulletproof vest during her extradition travel. This is a hugely high profile case. They are presumed child murderers. People get wacky and crazy ideas. Just as nuts as Lori and Chad. Everyone needs to be safe so that this case can get to trial and appropriate lawful justice is served.

17. Michael0808

Michael0808 Well-Known Member

I read this simply as she is not going to confess or plea, but provide a defense against the charges rather than as she is going to actually represent herself.

18. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

Well, actually she WAS in MSM news! sortof. She was in the promo of Nate's upcoming interview with her. but then again why even talk about her.

19. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

DBM

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    Nurse Gen and wenwe4 like this.
  20. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

I also recognize Justin Lum. Love him too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.