Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

You are right. I just listened too. I knew I had heard it though. I searched the thread, ironically I found my own summary of the Gray Hughes video where I stated. I’ll try to listen again and find the exact timing in the video. Shoot I’m not sure I linked the quote right.
    Editing to add— there were some things wrong with Gray’s statements. Maybe that was one as well.

jash, spandangly, Nurse Gen and 4 others like this.

2. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

Did Chad know Tylee real well? His impression of Tylee, IMO, would have only come from descriptions provided by Lori, who was looking for any excuse to have Alex do the punishing for her. JMO.

AZlawyer, jash, nyvictoria and 8 others like this.
  3. Forever Young

Did Chad know Tylee real well? His impression of Tylee, IMO, would have only come from descriptions provided by Lori, who was looking for any excuse to have Alex do the punishing for her. JMO.

4. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

Pink foam is tinged with blood: "Carbon dioxide and other gases also build up around cells and mix with the fluid, forming a frothy, light-pink or blood-tinted mucus. This frothy mucus may spill out of someone’s open mouth uncontrollably."

5. Forever Young

I made that speculation in reply to someone saying 5 years maximum for concealment of evidence. Not in the context of being the mastermind. IMO

fred&edna likes this.
  6. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Regarding Lori accessing the school app: I wonder if Lori thought she might learn of any CPS investigations into her whereabouts. (As it was the AZ school that made a report to CPS when she couldn't be found back in February). Just a guess... I could be on the wrong track.

7. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Exactly. Motive.
    Tylee was a witness to CV death perhaps LV played a greater part in the murder than is known.

MOO TR was killed for traditional criminal reasons:
    1. Because there was no way to keep her quiet, teen zombies are unpredictable. And this teen zombie was headed for freedom first, taking a GED instead of heading to prestigious BYU.
    2. Ater killing TR, LV would be highly invested on keeping the thrall going with Chad and here was JJ with all his needs, another zombie that was threatening that.

MOO LV is quite a hateful person and likes to make a people crazy angry. For instance she was running around playing keep away with CV's wallet or keys enraging him just before he was murdered.

MOO playing keep away with the children is a similar deadly MO, and when confronted she is smiling and enjoying the rage.
    MOO torturing and enraging her practical and loving daughter was probably was a piece of cake since LV hated her daughter since she was an overweight non-college bound zombie

8. Columbo_Paul

Columbo_Paul Member

I'm guessing it was to support the alibi that JJ may still be in a safe house somewhere checking his school stuff every few weeks.

jash, PhoebeTries, Nurse Gen and 7 others like this.
  9. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Alex lost control of his bowels when he died. I listened to 911 call, foaming at the mouth isn't mentioned.

jash, PhoebeTries, spandangly and 6 others like this.
  10. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Masks Are Critical Not Political

Yes. It's specifically associated with pulmonary edema.

Pulmonary edema is a condition caused by excess fluid in the lungs. This fluid collects in the numerous air sacs in the lungs, making it difficult to breathe.

In most cases, heart problems cause pulmonary edema. But fluid can accumulate for other reasons, including pneumonia, exposure to certain toxins and medications, trauma to the chest wall, and visiting or exercising at high elevations.

Pulmonary edema that comes on suddenly (acute pulmonary edema) is life-threatening. Call 911 or emergency medical assistance if you have any of the following acute signs and symptoms:

• Shortness of breath, especially if it comes on suddenly
    • Trouble breathing or a feeling of suffocating (dyspnea)
    • A bubbly, wheezing or gasping sound when you breathe
    • Pink, frothy sputum when you cough

11. Angelsunday

Angelsunday Member

I remember in the Jonathan Foster case his killer burnt his body with a welding torch.

12. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO maybe descriptive language so her conversations about him could seem current?

Forever Young and ExitMusic like this.
  13. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Weren't Lori getting funds to raise these children? If JJ went to grandma and grandpa, and Tylee went to live with her brother or aunt, Lori wouldn't have gotten those funds.

Jolynna, Owl4, spandangly and 10 others like this.
  14. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

That sounds right.

15. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

the news said she was not embalmed and buried hastily.

A2FMNST, mickey2942 and Boxer like this.
  16. diggndeeperstill

Ok, something was working for me today! I found the reference right away. Start listening about 44 minutes in. Gray is discussing his communications with a family member. He can’t say who the family member is.

He states Alex was dead within 10 minutes and was foaming at the mouth.

follow the arrow on the included quote up from the media thread to see the video and summary in question.

AZlawyer, jash, nyvictoria and 11 others like this.
  17. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Didn't she pull him out of that school via email though? Jmo

"That" school being the one in Arizona.

kye0001 and Lionsanddandelions like this.
  18. diggndeeperstill

Not on call, but on Gray’s video. See my post above.

spandangly likes this.
  19. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

She was embalmed. We have posted numerous links to that already.

kye0001, spandangly, Kudzu and 7 others like this.
  20. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

In the email Lori sent LIFE Academy on Sept 5, 2019 to inform them she was removing JJ and they were moving out of state, she ends her second paragraph as follows: "I really appreciate all you have done for JJ. I will continue to recommend life [LIFE Academy] to all of our friends like I did with [redacted]."

So, I have always wondered if she was periodically accessing the school's app to keep track of a student whose parents enrolled him or her there based upon Lori' recommendation of the school, or whether she was hoping to see any communications that parent may have posted there.

BBM - added to spell out full name of school.

Link to Fox 10 Phoenix, Justin Lum's Facebook post relating to this email:
    Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    jash, kye0001, Shadow@light and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.