Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

If you have a gas mask, why not? But I don't see it happening in this case. They also had a son living in the home.

Anonymom, Laughing, fred&edna and 2 others like this.

2. Michael0808

Michael0808 Well-Known Member

I promise you when I started reading this post I thought you were posting a joke message on how to cure my Covid19 lol!! I promise I thought that. I’m losing it over here lol
    I think a cocktail like that would burn a person’s lungs, or whatever it came in contact with fumes or physically pretty badly. Jmo

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Minou, altojack, divineappt and 9 others like this.
  3. Redvines86

Redvines86 Verified friend Chad and Tammy Daybell

I absolutely agree, Tammy was an awesome mom and I also am coming to believe that Chad never believed in anything but his own ability to manipulate and control. MOO

4. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

Well, true, but a sexton must learn to turn off emotions when performing a necessary duty. I think his drastic weight loss shows that something heavy was weighing on his mind though.

5. Forever Young

It is also the method of a psychopath to get their victim to participate a little in the psychopath's crime to buy silence.

6. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

His weight loss was likely due to the fact that Lori put him a juice diet. And not anything heavy weighting on his mind. Lori's previous husbands (#3 and #4) were all fit men. I don't think she liked chubby guys.

7. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

Agreed.

8. Redvines86

I agree 100%. Watch his hearing, he actually smiles a few times. He's chill with this whole thing. MOO.

9. Michael0808

I’m sorry if I am misunderstanding, but are you saying that he turned off his emotions to perform the “necessary duty” of burying J.J. and Tylee? And this makes him not a psychopath but just a good sexton? I’m confused about what you mean by this reply.

Onsdag, altojack, spandangly and 13 others like this.
  10. Redvines86

Can y'all promise that if anything ever happens to me, you'll come over and clear my browser history? This case has me searching some very weird stuff! Lol

11. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

I was asking my so the same thing after hearing Plunder. Was she freaked out Chad was arrested or because her kids were found deceased. Silly question, unfortunately we know the answer to that. Just speculation, nothing confirmed it to be true (a freak out by Lori supposedly told by someone who works in the jail) so jmo

12. Forever Young

I respect that. I very well could be totally wrong!

Laughing, Paulas88 and Redvines86 like this.
  13. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

this was actually talked about by Joseph Scott morgan last night

he had witnessed one case of a lady who drank draino and she withered in pain when he got there until she died

he said she projectile vomited blood as well

extreamly painfull

14. Forever Young

It's hard to tell if maybe one might have to "dissociate" in order to be a grave digger. Culture needs to be considered here, too. Back in the not too distant past when families buried their deceased on their own, and there was nothing illegal about it. People out west come out of pioneer stock, and it really was not long ago.

Hard telling what he was told about why a funeral could not be afforded? The same old lie about a natural cause of death? First one and then the other.

Laughing and Paulas88 like this.
  15. The First Article

The First Article Well-Known Member

Possible poisoning scenario that maybe hard to detect particularly if the person is embalmed.

Okay, so Formalin / Formaldehyde in live humans particularly by injection is not researched for likely obvious reasons. There was a case of a Russian woman given a bag of it instead of saline in surgery (she died horribly). And here is a case of inhalation. Injection and absorption has been known to create explosive diarrhea. This is uncommon enough not to be something most would be familiar with and is of course used in autopsies and in embalming. Daybell could have had access to some or known how to acquire it from his job as a sexton.

Imagine you go in for an autopsy the process involves using formalin to fix the lungs. But the lungs are already effected by an fatal dose of formalin. Or you do an autopsy after embalming of someone whose body was had been poisoned with formalin prior to embalming.

These effects are also widely discussed in anti-vax groups, who on a Venn diagram would overlap heavily with new-age ideas AND preppers. So that's three contact points for Daybell being introduced to the effects of formalin on human bodies.

AC was known to be a drug user. His new wife's first reaction was to give him naloxone. Just suggesting a way to get him to inject it. Otherwise CD was right next to TD.

Description of a case that involves foaming at the mouth with formaline.

The Sanitary Record

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  16. Sorelle19

Sorelle19 Well-Known Member

In this interview, Nate Eaton states that Chad's kids didn't move in with him until after Tammy's death. According to Nate, "The kids started having bonfires."

Next: "They were able to find these bodies very fast." "They knew exactly where they were digging."

And as for how the search warrant came to be: "I heard that in the past week or so police were able to take a bunch of tiny, little clues and put them all together into one big puzzle piece. "

17. Redvines86

Chad hadn't been a grave digger in Springville since 2015, and I think it was even a while before that. He didn't do it as a job in Rexburg.

Chelly, Nurse Gen, kimpage and 2 others like this.
  18. ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot Well-Known Member

I think it would better be referred to as compartmentalizing. His lust for Lori outweighed his conscious.

As far as weight loss Lori was used to the "good life" an example of that is while living in an expensive condo in Hawaii with Chad they still spent $500 a night to stay at a resort. She wasn't the type to make home-cooked meals and thus he was forced into portion control and healthy meals at restaurants which she was likely eating.

19. Michael0808

That all makes sense. But I am having a really hard time relating it to Tylee and JJ being murdered and buried in his backyard.Jmo

Nurse Gen, kimpage and Hrh_LadyJ like this.
  20. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Same. Just tonight I have on my Google search history “murder spouse with Visine”. :eek:

jash, PhoebeTries, altojack and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.