Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this interview, Nate Eaton states that Chad's kids didn't move in with him until after Tammy's death. According to Nate, "The kids started having bonfires."

Next: "They were able to find these bodies very fast." "They knew exactly where they were digging."

And as for how the search warrant came to be: "I heard that in the past week or so police were able to take a bunch of tiny, little clues and put them all together into one big puzzle piece. "
I think Nate accidentally misspoke, the oldest son lived there before Tammy's death.

In this interview, Nate Eaton states that Chad's kids didn't move in with him until after Tammy's death. According to Nate, "The kids started having bonfires."

Next: "They were able to find these bodies very fast." "They knew exactly where they were digging."

And as for how the search warrant came to be: "I heard that in the past week or so police were able to take a bunch of tiny, little clues and put them all together into one big puzzle piece. "

I wonder if the kids found the area and would they have asked Chad about it?

I think it would better be referred to as compartmentalizing. His lust for Lori outweighed his conscious.

As far as weight loss Lori was used to the "good life" an example of that is while living in an expensive condo in Hawaii with Chad they still spent $500 a night to stay at a resort. She wasn't the type to make home-cooked meals and thus he was forced into portion control and healthy meals at restaurants which she was likely eating.

Yes! Compartmentalizing.

Well, true, but a sexton must learn to turn off emotions when performing a necessary duty. I think his drastic weight loss shows that something heavy was weighing on his mind though.
Not weighing enough to confess to the police earlier but instead, waited for the arrest to come to him, he's neck deep in this.

YES! This is exactly what I'm saying, less eloquently, elsewhere in this thread. Though neither of them fits any reasonable definition of "innocent", Chad strikes me as a master manipulator, where Lori just seems psychotic/unhinged. I don't think he's a true believer. He is just somebody who discovered his own power of psychological persuasion and then found the perfect vessel/follower to act out his fantasies... and that's when things went all "Black Mirror" in this story.

What makes you feel like Chad was a master manipulator?

He’s an astonishingly poor writer and nothing I’ve read of his was even remotely persuasive. You can see proof of this in the fact that his books never caught on to anyone outside of LDS. And even then, it appears that they only appealed to the New Age/prepper segment that had already self converted to that stuff. If he was even a somewhat decent or persuasive writer, his books would’ve interested a wider audience.

He also only had a “flock” of seven people. So it seems like he attracted folks who were predisposed through gullibility and the desire to lean into fringe, goofy stuff.

If he was skilled at manipulation or even persuasion, he wouldn’t be the nerd prince of misfits.

RSBM Whatever THAT was...option open whether to July 22 or forever. I still say LV misheard and it wasn't ". . . going to be down TO 144,000 people" but " . . . going to be down BY 144,000 people. . . ". It IS kind of gobsmacking that little coincidence.

Anyway. Thanks for the back and forth.

Slightly tongue in cheek, but if someone believed the apocalypse was going to happen in July, and it would be preceded by plagues and economic collapse, the last few months might be seen as confirmation that everything was proceeding as per schedule.

Well, with prophecy you can always find something to align it with. As a follower of COVID thread, I do note that the current projections of death in the US for COVID are 126,000-147,000 on July 22 at IHME | COVID-19 Projections

It's hard to tell if maybe one might have to "dissociate" in order to be a grave digger. Culture needs to be considered here, too. Back in the not too distant past when families buried their deceased on their own, and there was nothing illegal about it. People out west come out of pioneer stock, and it really was not long ago.

Hard telling what he was told about why a funeral could not be afforded? The same old lie about a natural cause of death? First one and then the other.
Who says he was told a funeral could not be afforded? Why are you coming up with so many excuses for Chad, that's my question.

Possible poisoning scenario that maybe hard to detect particularly if the person is

Okay, so Formalin / Formaldehyde in live humans particularly by injection is not researched for likely obvious reasons. There was a case of a Russian woman given a bag of it instead of saline in surgery (she died horribly). And here is a case of inhalation. Injection and absorption has been known to create explosive diarrhea. This is uncommon enough not to be something most would be familiar with and is of course used in autopsies and in embalming. Daybell could have had access to some or known how to acquire it from his job as a sexton.

Imagine you go in for an autopsy the process involves using formalin to fix the lungs. But the lungs are already effected by an fatal dose of formalin. Or you do an autopsy after embalming of someone whose body was had been poisoned with formalin prior to embalming.

These effects are also widely discussed in anti-vax groups, who on a Venn diagram would overlap heavily with new-age ideas AND preppers. So that's three contact points for Daybell being introduced to the effects of formalin on human bodies.

AC was known to be a drug user. His new wife's first reaction was to give him naloxone. Just suggesting a way to get him to inject it. Otherwise CD was right next to TD.

Description of a case that involves foaming at the mouth with formaline.

The Sanitary Record

JMO
That is interesting information. It sure would be a sneaky way to off someone because if a murder investigation happens after a normal funeral home processed the body for burial then they would put more formaldehyde into the body. So how would any post funeral investigation ever find evidence.

If that sort of thing happened in this case lets hope other mistakes were made that can still prove things. Like certain people talking to LE that had first hand knowledge or notes being left on electronic devices. Lots of avenues for mistakes.

What makes you feel like Chad was a master manipulator?

He’s an astonishingly poor writer and nothing I’ve read of his was even remotely persuasive. You can see proof of this in the fact that his books never caught on to anyone outside of LDS. And even then, it appears that they only appealed to the New Age/prepper segment that had already self converted to that stuff. If he was even a somewhat decent or persuasive writer, his books would’ve interested a wider audience.

He also only had a “flock” of seven people. So it seems like he attracted folks who were predisposed through gullibility and the desire to lean into fringe, goofy stuff.

If he was skilled at manipulation or even persuasion, he wouldn’t be the nerd prince of misfits.
He clearly had a lot more followers than just seven. His books were not written for people outside of LDS. And what in the world makes him a nerd prince of misfits? Up until recently, he was married to a lovely woman with five children. That to you is a nerd prince of misfits?

I think it would better be referred to as compartmentalizing. His lust for Lori outweighed his conscious.

As far as weight loss Lori was used to the "good life" an example of that is while living in an expensive condo in Hawaii with Chad they still spent $500 a night to stay at a resort. She wasn't the type to make home-cooked meals and thus he was forced into portion control and healthy meals at restaurants which she was likely eating.

His lust thus blinded him?, these people didn't "die" MOH, they were murdered and he's no innocent, his actions not understandable. Miles back in this thread someone simply said, "lust, greed and power" were the motivating factors. He in fact, was delusional.. saw himself as a god, he made up a judgement system based on a concocted number code to grade a persons soul value from light ( good) or dark ( bad) on a spectrum. Creepy and absolutely crazy. He's not a victim, he was an active participant who could have at ANY time done the right thing, he did not, he chose lust, and close involvement and concealing of murdered innocent people at the very least.

View attachment 251039 View attachment 251038

Lori Vallow Wants To Disqualify Judge From Her Case Without Reason (And He Does)
Do you think attorney Edwina Wilcox knew something was OFF, scary....
She excused herself from the case.

MOO
She didn't want to ruin her reputation in my opinion. She probably expected them to tell her who was caring for and hiding the kids (atty/client priv) and when they wouldn't she knew she was dealing with far more that child abandonment!

In some circles, this isn't exactly a fringe belief. I know some who definitely believe this way--that the "end of the world" (AKA the second coming of Christ) is imminent.
Oh, Absolutely.
Not just LDS, but many, many other religious groups.
Most will show where in the bible it reads about the end times and what transpires in the world leading up to it.
Very interesting IMO

Snip for focus
CD really thought, with TD's life insurance money and CV's life insurance money, that they would live the good life on Kauai with his trophy wife for eternity or until 7/22/2020--at least...

So they bailed on the ancient manuscript, the white camps and The Church of the Firstborn? Golly.

There is a thing about Hawaii in the LDS cult groups. I cannot remember what it is off the top of my head, but it entirely fits within the world view of the end of the World. Like it has some sort of special significance.

Snip for focus

So they bailed on the ancient manuscript, the white camps and The Church of the Firstborn? Golly.

Who says he was told a funeral could not be afforded? Why are you coming up with so many excuses for Chad, that's my question.

Sorry if it comes off that way. It is just that typically a person suddenly doesn't become a psychopath later in life, and there should be something more sinister in his background. The fact the kids were willing to move in with him tells me this also, that they don't hate their dad from growing up with him. I would think if he was that kind of personality disordered, they wouldn't move in with him.

I have some experience with people of wonky beliefs through some family members and know their way of thinking. Its a fine line, but for the most part, they are some of the most honest and trustworthy of people.

Unfortunately, these kinds of people are very vulnerable to sociopaths.

And reading closely that charge of "concealment of evidence".

Oh, Absolutely.
Not just LDS, but many, many other religious groups.
Most will show where in the bible it reads about the end times and what transpires in the world leading up to it.
Very interesting IMO

JMO
I agree.
Even on regular cable TV there is a teleevangelist that talks about that often.

The general belief is not uncommon but taking it so far where people end up dead sure is.

Chad seemed to have been living an average life up until recently. Married to a lovely woman, five children, had a house, a publishing company, and apparently the rest of the community believed him to be an upstanding member. But in his mind he was so much more than an average guy. He was this prophet who had visions (I kind of doubt he had any visions, it seems he used his supposed visions to manipulate people). He clearly wanted more than your average life. Then of course Lori became enamored with his books and then with the author himself. I think these two were two of a kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288