Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad appealed to a certain category of people he knew would be "suckers" for the theory in his books. Lori bought into this mostly in a monetary way and perpetrated the myth. Does anyone actually believe Lori and Chad swallowed their own KoolAid. It was all about manipulation deception and $$$$$. OK......MOO.

I do believe they drank their own Kool Aid. The foundation for the belief is from childhood. Believing oneself to be a god is "grandiosity", one of the markers for narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)spectrum. "Suggestibility" is another one.

I listened to MG complete interview last night and she said some things about Lori being gregarious, charming, and the center of attention. This is a marker for histrionic personality disorder (HPD), another cluster B disorder, and often co morbid with NPD and and antisocial personality disorder (APD).

HPDs use sexuality to get what they want, act seductive, draw attention to themselves by their appearance, and may adopt a role or take on a different character, like an actor does.

I don’t know if they would have been killed at the townhouse because remember the neighbor across the street had a Ring Camera. I would think they would catch something suspicious on the camera. JMO
If you mean because of moving them from there, they had attached garages as I recall. Load them in garage and drive off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288