Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

Please stop discussing the Release Lori social media account. It is NOT an approved source in this discussion and posts have been removed.

Thank you.

Apologies if this has already been posted (I'm still looking for the full 10 min interview with Larry regarding Tylee and JJ) But thought this was interesting as well

Chads Parents issue a Statement:
Chad Daybell's parents, family issue statement for 'all who are suffering and grieving' | East Idaho News

It is with heavy hearts and extreme sadness, that we wish to express our love and condolences to the families of JJ and Tylee. We especially want to convey our sorrow to Larry and Kay Woodcock and Colby Ryan for the pain and suffering they have endured for many months and especially at this time.

We have hoped and prayed over the many months for the safety and well-being of JJ and Tylee and we are devastated by their passing. We are heart-broken that these beautiful children’s lives were ended tragically and prematurely and for the emptiness and pain it leaves in the lives of their loved ones. We also continue to mourn for Tammy, who has been a daughter and sister to us and part of our family for nearly 30 years. She was the sweetest and kindest person and a wonderful mother to her children.

The lives of her children have been devastated since she passed away and through the events of the past months and recent days. We empathize and know that for every family and loved one involved, healing may take a lifetime. We send our most sincere love and prayers to all those who are suffering and grieving at this time.

The Daybell Family

And found one about the Vigil plans for Tylee and JJ this friday:
Grandparents of 'JJ' Vallow visit homes where grandson's remains were found, vigil slated for Friday

They could just be trying to be careful

I'm in the camp that does not think there are remains in the bag mostly because of the member here who is familiar with search procedures who says it would be a major screwup to treat remains so disrespectfully. But I alos tried to see the femur, spine, pelvis, and skull others say they can see. I don't see them but I admit it kind of looks like it. I think ABC News just is erring on the side of caution.

Then again, they have enough clout and LE cconnections to be able to make a simple call and ask..."We have an image that may show human remains in an orange bag. If you confirm it is remains we will not report it but will blur our photo."

I appreciate your perspective. I don’t think this would be something that was necessarily a screw up, I think they were in the early stages of their investigation and did not anticipate a drone.

Although... then again that is probably a screw up.

I don’t like what I see. But the orange object does seem to match the hole being observed, and to me does look like human remains. Kinda can’t unsee it.

Your last observation for me is something to consider. They could have made that call and may have been told yes, blur it.

Only time will tell I suppose. I appreciate the conversation.

and new so still adding JMO to everything lol

Great observation !!
EXACTLY-- If they all had cookies at LVD house after TD funeral, then his kids would have met her and know who she is.
But his son said when his dad went to Hawaii for a business meeting, he met a widow and they got married.
Well, imagine the surprise for the kids when they found out Daddy Chaddy married the nice lady who had them all over for cookies after mom died AND NOT some widow he just met in Hawaii.
So, with that said... I think LVD was feeding MG a bunch of BS.
and wasnt there some trip to disneyland???
with lori??
think it was in melani G interview.

hoping the statement from the son (dad met a widow....blahblah)was sincere and not lie spinning to cover his fathers behind.

which for that to be the case the trip to disneyland and nice lady cookie making session where lori spin.

moo

Hi Michael and welcome! I am in the camp where I see human remains on that orange bag...while I understand this wouldn't be intentional, it appears to my eye to be exactly that. MOO

Thank you for the welcome!

It appears to me to be exactly that as well. I don’t think it was intentionally disrespectful at all. I think that photo is a result of not taking into consideration the technology of drones.

@Michael0808 you are doing great!
Thank you! I am just trying to follow along and gather in all the info that this amazing site is providing and taking in all the insights.
Honestly I’m 5 days into having the dreaded Covid-19 (Only moderately)and grateful I stumbled upon this site. I’ve been privately obsessed with the case lol... and now I’ve got good company :)

No, you cannot be sealed to more than one (living) spouse at a time. Chad and Tammy were sealed when they first married, and thus Chad and Lori are not and cannot be sealed. MOO.

In the mainstream CoJCoLDS a man can be sealed to more than one woman. He can only be married to one woman but a sealing remains intact through death or divorce. (No polygamy on earth since 1890
but in heaven it’s A-OK)

A woman, however, can only be sealed to one man. The work around for women is to get a “Temple Divorce” which breaks the sealing with the previous spouse. This is usually done when a divorced woman makes plans to marry a “worthy” man. Not usually done when a widow remarries.

I’m pretty sure Chad & Lori weren’t consulting The Handbook though.

I hate beating a dead horse and think we’ve probably been over this before. But I think the following-

1. Tylee could have been receiving ssi benefits for the death of her dad, JR.
2. JJ could have qualified for disability payments that Lori could be receiving
3. JJ could have qualified for SSI for the death of CV
4. Lori could have qualified for SSI for the death of CV according to the rule about if she was caring for a child on disability she could receive SSI immediately, not wait until 62.
https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10084.pdf
5. Stepchildren under certain conditions can get SSI too- (I don’t know those conditions) so it sounds possible Tylee could have qualified as well for SSI benefits from CV.

Now, because I think the SSI of CV would have ended to Lori when she remarried, I wonder if she really would have remarried? View attachment 250933

I've known people who got "married" - got a license, went to a judge for a ceremony, were promounced married by teh judge, then intentionally failed to have it recorded. Why? To maintain SS benefits. You do the emotional bonding but avoid negative legal effects. It is far more common than most people would imagine.

I've actually questioned whether they have the legal status they think they have but without recording there is no paper trail. Most states have rules for correcting filing errors. But if it was not an error...?

In this case we have heard Lori was collecting about $6000 a month for the kids. That seems like a pretty big anti-motive. I absolutely think she had the kids killed or did it herself at this point. But I am still really perplexed on the motive. Tylee was 17. She could have waited her out. JJ could have been given back to Kay. Why give up $6000/month and bring subject yourself to life in prison for a few weeks or months with your dream partner. That really doesn't make any sense to me. Especially for a guy with essentially no earning potential! If she is a gold digger her prospecting skills are pretty abyssmal!

this case is so dirty , dirty dirty .

reminds me somewhat of scientology, where the non believers are labeled as
"suppressive persons". In other religions they go infidel.

in the case of scientology there is shunning involved and also an outer space component and otherworld beings.

these two minimally intelligent people thought they could start a cult..they just needed money so they could fund their brand. Her daughter and son did not make the cut.

They did not fit the brand.

neither did the spouses or brother, after all you can't have a bunch of legal entanglements ( marriages and stuff) and a sibling that can blackmail you hanging around , can you?, well no..

everybody who believes, needs to trust Lori and Chad on this.

those two kids "turnt". they turnt dark and and you could see it in their eyes, and Lori had a vision, 4 THOUSAND SMACKS a month in Social Security payments she would cash on their behalf.

dirtiest case I've heard about in forever.

mOO

4 THOUSAND SMACKS a month in Social Security payments she would cash on their behalf.

This! Disgusting. She’s a dark Evil THING.

I've known people who got "married" - got a license, went to a judge for a ceremony, were promounced married by teh judge, then intentionally failed to have it recorded. Why? To maintain SS benefits. You do the emotional bonding but avoid negative legal effects. It is far more common than most people would imagine.

I've actually questioned whether they have the legal status they think they have but without recording there is no paper trail. Most states have rules for correcting filing errors. But if it was not an error...?

In this case we have heard Lori was collecting about $6000 a month for the kids. That seems like a pretty big anti-motive. I absolutely think she had the kids killed or did it herself at this point. But I am still really perplexed on the motive. Tylee was 17. She could have waited her out. JJ could have been given back to Kay. Why give up $6000/month and bring subject yourself to life in prison for a few weeks or months with your dream partner. That really doesn't make any sense to me. Especially for a guy with essentially no earning potential! If she is a gold digger her prospecting skills are pretty abyssmal!
Well, what was it that chad put on that rental application for salary? Maybe he told Lori he would take care of her with his mass fortune. Maybe it didn’t matter since the world was ending? I don’t know but I hope to God there are some federal fraud charges to add soon.

Chad and Lori could not have been sealed in a temple. Not officially. He was married to Tammy at the time and you simply cannot be sealed to another person as that would be polygamy, which is against Church practice and will get you excommunicated. Any 'sealing' would not be legitimate and would not have been sanctioned or performed by the Church, but would have been done secretly in an unauthorized ceremony/authority/manner, or simply in their own imaginations. JMO.
It sounds like I assumed correctly, and CD and LV consummated their relationship and referred to that as a “seal”. I can hear her titter about how clever she’s being...

I remember this discussion awhile back.... It was when we were trying to figure out what Lori's legal last name was. IIRC, they did actually file in Hi. and they also had a female minister at the beach 'wedding', again IIRC.... But Chad also claimed he had 'sealing powers' himself and may have officiated some sort of ceremony beforehand?!

The judge in Id had asked LV what name she prefer'd to go by when she first appeared in court there, which makes me wonder if the HI paperwork hadn't gone through at that point. She said "Lori Daybell"

I don't know if that helps, or just makes it more confusing, lol!

So ironically enough me and my husband were married in Hawaii by the exact same company who supposedly married Chad and Lori. The wife plans the wedding, the husband performs the ceremony, and the son is the photographer. I don’t know if I can say names here because they are not POI’s. They did an amazing job and are lovely people. But I know for a fact that after we signed all the paperwork at the wedding, they submitted the paperwork to the state for us and we received our marriage certificate in the mail within 2 weeks. And we live in California. So if it’s a real marriage and not just a spiritual one, there has to be proof out there. And I wonder why we haven’t seen one reporter find it. MOO

I appreciate your perspective. I don’t think this would be something that was necessarily a screw up, I think they were in the early stages of their investigation and did not anticipate a drone.

Although... then again that is probably a screw up.

I don’t like what I see. But the orange object does seem to match the hole being observed, and to me does look like human remains. Kinda can’t unsee it.

Your last observation for me is something to consider. They could have made that call and may have been told yes, blur it.

Only time will tell I suppose. I appreciate the conversation.

and new so still adding JMO to everything lol

Just to add to this, The original pic's I posted came from a photo site for multiple news outlets.... There were originally 11 pictures, I grabbed 3 very early that had some larger shots of the Orange object... Those pic's are now gone, and the gallery has shrunk to 4 pic's.

I don't know about all the other websites with photo's, but the one I linked def. took a bunch down.

Well, what was it that chad put on that rental application for salary? Maybe he told Lori he would take care of her with his mass fortune. Maybe it didn’t matter since the world was ending? I don’t know but I hope to God there are some federal fraud charges to add soon.

These are the things I am wondering about as well. I keep tossing around the idea she truly believed that the world was ending and the children were zombies.. etc.

Bur as sick as it makes me feel I do think there is too much murder in the wake of these two for it to be that. I don’t think she was a vulnerable person that could be brainwashed. I don’t think that at all. The interview of her heading to the beach in Hawaii tells me all I need to know about her.

I think you hit the nail on the head that she thought would be taken care of with his imagined mass fortune. And I think she wanted that at the expense of anything. Including JJ and Tylee. That’s where I’m leaning right now.

I think that as sick as this makes me, that’s where it’s headed. JMO

Thank you! I am just trying to follow along and gather in all the info that this amazing site is providing and taking in all the insights.
Honestly I’m 5 days into having the dreaded Covid-19 (Only moderately)and grateful I stumbled upon this site. I’ve been privately obsessed with the case lol... and now I’ve got good company :)
Oh my gosh! Take care! I’m
Sorry you are sick. There is a COVID thread here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado