Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I’m still going through the timelines and every so often this keeps appearing. She keeps logging in and viewing school posts from JJ’s school. This is all the way in January when everything was starting to hit the fan so to speak and it was clear the children were not with her. She had taken JJ out of the school so it’s not like it is to create a front of some sort.

Why is she doing this? What is she looking for? Any thoughts? If it’s been discussed I missed it so forgive me.

31 Jan 2020 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

ETA Reading along and then... she did it again! Sorry but this is really bugging me right now lol

4 Feb 2020 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

Last edited:
MOO I can see LVD killing Tylee. LVD seems to have anger issues. She was known as arguing with her ex's. She argued with AxC in the street for all to see. She sent an angry text to KW over the life insurance money. She argued with Tylee. She was report to have gotten angry in jail when told Chad was arrested. IMO There's a pattern. Add the fact that she seem to think very highly of herself. Seems to me she has no problem trying to manipulate LE. If you watched the footage taken in Chandler, that's what I saw. She even went so far as to tell the officer, her daughter wanted to go into LE. Then she is even in court looking arrogant. She just makes me sick.
Lots of stuff about Tylee disturbs me. She really had no voice, no one to turn to for real immediate help, was "emotional" when they stopped by to tell Colby they were moving, and no access to friends (which is all a girl this age would live for in most situations).
Also, Tylee wasn't attending school - in order to receive survivor benefits up to age 18 - I believe you must provide proof of attendance (someone here will correct me if I am wrong) in school as a requirement. So LVD would not have gotten her benefits since she wasn't enrolled - the timing of this might play a role in the murders of the kids as well. For instance, (just a theory) LVD notified SSI change of address but no info on school - SSI notifies Lori kids must be enrolled. Remember Lori told the Nanny just after Tylee went missing that her daughter didn't like "not getting paid". I think this was a big tell. When I first heard this I thought how weird - why not pay Tylee since she was having to pay the Nanny. Why would she pay one to watch JJ and not the other?

Maybe another reason for Tylee "turning dark" is because she was no longer financially useful. There would be no money coming in anymore for her as she couldn't enroll in BYUI under age 18.

So LVD enrolls JJ and supplies the confirmation to SSI. That was all that was needed - she could continue obtaining JJ's monthly stipends until the next review date. She then calls the school and says she is homeschooling. Finances intact - just JJ not useful anymore.

It’s pretty fascinating to think of Lori as some kind of actual believer. Because belief in any of Chad’s made up doctrines exposes you in a few ways.
And he completely lacks charisma while his writing exposes him as a midwit at best.

Of all the ways to justify infidelity, they must’ve picked the dumbest I’ve ever seen.

These people are astoundingly dumb. They’re dumb criminals too.

But still, being an idiot doesn’t mean you’re more likely to commit brutal crimes.

BBM-Well said, the crux of this whole case. Completely surreal the lengths those two actually went.

Which brings MG to mind. For me the jury is still out on whether I believe her account of events.

Then the flurry of marriages, Nov 5th (CD & LV), Nov 29th (AC & ZP), Nov 30 (MB & IP). That seems significant to me, then AC is dead 10 days later. I still question whether they missed something in the tox screens & if ZP played a role. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like ZP was never mentioned then all the sudden she marries AC?

Last edited:
Lots of stuff about Tylee disturbs me. She really had no voice, no one to turn to for real immediate help, was "emotional" when they stopped by to tell Colby they were moving, and no access to friends (which is all a girl this age would live for in most situations).
Also, Tylee wasn't attending school - in order to receive survivor benefits up to age 18 - I believe you must provide proof of attendance (someone here will correct me if I am wrong) in school as a requirement. So LVD would not have gotten her benefits since she wasn't enrolled - the timing of this might play a role in the murders of the kids as well. For instance, (just a theory) LVD notified SSI change of address but no info on school - SSI notifies Lori kids must be enrolled. Remember Lori told the Nanny just after Tylee went missing that her daughter didn't like "not getting paid". I think this was a big tell. When I first heard this I thought how weird - why not pay Tylee since she was having to pay the Nanny. Why would she pay one to watch JJ and not the other?

Maybe another reason for Tylee "turning dark" is because she was no longer financially useful. There would be no money coming in anymore for her as she couldn't enroll in BYUI under age 18.

So LVD enrolls JJ and supplies the confirmation to SSI. That was all that was needed - she could continue obtaining JJ's monthly stipends until the next review date. She then calls the school and says she is homeschooling. Finances intact - just JJ not useful anymore.
No. Tylee would have continued receiving survivors benefits until she was 18. The enrollment in school requirement is for students over 18 (as lots of seniors are).

I'm starting to think that was not an accident. I'm thinking this was the plan from the time LV found out she'd been cut out of the life insurance policy.

ETA: changed the date of when I think the plot to eliminate the children began.
No $$$ from CV? LV soon found a gullible sucker in CD who conveniently had a wife with a large insurance policy.

S&BBM
A poster upthread also mentioned broken bonds between LVD & TR. There were a lot of signs of this. TR's insistence that she was JJ's mom (on the video) - personally I believe TR! There was a hint of an edge towards her mom in her voice (at least to me) - a kind of jab towards LVD. Also, every decision and every word that TR wanted to make for herself was superseded by what was being orchastrated by LVD.
What I have the hardest part is that LVD fought vehemently for TR. She and CV would argue over parenting TR (per CR's interview). If she was willing to stand up for TR so much against CV - why is she so easily willing to kill her children? I cannot wrap my brain around being ok with thinking my kids needed to die. There is just no realm in which I could envision this in this circumstance.

Great points about the tension between LV and TR! TR's aunt Annie mentioned that in her blog comments IIRC. But I also thought that Colby was saying that TR was arguing with CV regarding parenting JJ. JMO, I will try to find a link and edit this post

BBM-Well said, the crux of this whole case. Completely surreal the lengths those two actually went.

Which brings MG to mind. For me the jury is still out on whether I believe her account of events.

Then the flurry of marriages, Nov 5th (CD & LV), Nov 29th (AC & ZP), Nov 30 (MB & IP). That seems significant to me, then AC is dead 10 days later. I still question whether they missed something in the tox screens & if ZP played a role. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like ZP was never mentioned then all the sudden she marries AC?

You need a partner to become a god/dess is my guess.

Of course they couldn't gather that many. There's some evidence they were recruiting couples. Lori's friend AR spoke about it on the last Dateline episode. She declined Lori's invitation. Maybe there are others, even locally in Rexburg. People would be reluctant to speak about it in public.
Well this could be one way to do it in theory. Not discussing why this one didn’t work. Just the idea of 12 then each gathering 12 = 144 and on. Obviously problems involved with the final outcome, but the theory is out there in even the Evangelical world.

It would definitely mean more people involved in at least part of it. (Not saying they would be this wacko or at all)

The G12 vision / movement is a cell-church discipleship strategy. . . This vision was the “government of 12” principle, a hierarchal pyramid scheme of discipleship and authority. He proposed that because Israel had 12 tribes, and Christ had 12 disciples, the Church needed to base their structure on this governmental model and become a cell-church.

The G12 model works this way: a pastor trains 12 people to be cell leaders. These cell leaders are each responsible for discipling 12 others in a cell group, usually with a minimum number coming from the community and not from within the church they attend. After a specified time, and after certain strict requirements are met, these cell members then become leaders themselves, and start their own cells. Thus, the membership of the church is multiplied, and the message of the Gospel is taken into the community. MOO

What is the G12 vision / movement? | GotQuestions.org

ETA took my math out, don’t think it was right!

Lori's history appears to show a pattern of oppositional defiance. Even in her religious upbringing there were numerous "deviations from the norm" in her behaviors (ie: multiple weddings/divorces, parents never attended even one wedding, beauty pageants wearing 2 piece bikini, lying to the Bishop to keep her temple recommends (as was suggested).
In other areas of her life:
She was oppositional in all of her parenting plans with ex's ad openly defied court orders.
She left CV high & dry without credit card, car, airfare (etc) and stole all the money from bank accounts
She refused to tell LEO, family, friends, anyone where her kids were.
She made sure CV would not have any access to JJ, nor TR with her dad, nor CR with his bio father (as has been reported).
She moved the kids hither and yon without any care for their mental health (not to mention all the deaths & losses). - despite Colby telling her to settle and create a new foundation.

As all the facts come out - I truly believe that Lori just was not the mom she portrayed to others. No "callings" from the church for her to be a Primary teacher/music director or Relief Society president? I just cannot envision her as the picture of a perfect Mormon mom of many kids who manages to raise multiple kids, provide for her family's needs, perform services for her church and show up with the perfect 'funeral potato casserole and green jello salad' kind of gal.

I am looking at patterns of behaviors here (some details may be wrong) but hopefully illustrates my point. IMO

She was brought up by her parents in an environment of oppositional defiance, never knew anything else.

I think Lori might have believed it. There were reports that she was extremely religious and may still be. Nate Eaton said that she spends a lot of her time in jail reading scripture and singing hymns.
I wonder what scripture book she’s reading. Probably one written in pencil by her dear Chaddy. It must have holes in the paper from erasure marks.

She is looking into the school talking about her and this case.

Yes, I thought about that and it is a possibility. But at this point her son was speaking out, family was speaking out, and it was all over the news. Why does she care about the school?
I have no theory, or particular ideas, it’s just bothering me.

I just had to correct this. This friend is not from Hawaii. She was from AZ. Her mom spoke here. From my memory she had not been as close tylee in the last few years and did not think it’s as her on their last text- but maybe that was realized after the fact. She did go to Hawaii with Tylee a few times.

You can use this post as a starting point about their relationship. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

On the earliest threads for this case, two women posted claiming to be mothers of Tylee's friends - one was EchoEcho (mother of Tylee's friend from Arizona who has posted video clips and pictures of JJ and Tylee) and one posted much less (only once that I recall). This second mother said her daughter was a friend of Tylee's from HI.

In these early threads, Echo still had a positive view of Lori, but the second mother did not (she said Tylee would talk to Lori on speakerphone and Lori would be nasty to Tylee. Also said Tylee admitted to this friend and her mom that Lori had come up with a plan to have Tylee claim to have been sexually abused by JR if JR pushed custody after the move to HI).

It is my guess that the friend at the vigil was this friend from HI, but if not, we know it is not Echo's daughter from Arizona.

MOO

Echo hasn't posted in ages. I don't think she's from Hawaii. Jmo

ETA I think she was on Dateline wasn't she? She quit posting around then maybe?

Echo is from Arizona.

On the earliest threads for this case, two women posted claiming to be mothers of Tylee's friends - one was EchoEcho (mother of Tylee's friend from Arizona who has posted video clips and pictures of JJ and Tylee) and one posted much less (only once that I recall). This second mother said her daughter was a friend of Tylee's from HI.

In these early threads, Echo still had a positive view of Lori, but the second mother did not (she said Tylee would talk to Lori on speakerphone and Lori would be nasty to Tylee. Also said Tylee admitted to this friend and her mom that Lori had come up with a plan to have Tylee claim to have been sexually abused by JR if JR pushed custody after the move to HI).

It is my guess that the friend at the vigil was this friend from HI, but if not, we know it is not Echo's daughter from Arizona.

MOO

Echo is from Arizona.
Oh my goodness! Thank you for correcting, I feel so bad! I didn’t remember two initially, but I do now! I didn’t listen to the interview with her to know which one it was. Sorry everybody!

Yes, I thought about that and it is a possibility. But at this point her son was speaking out, family was speaking out, and it was all over the news. Why does she care about the school?
I have no theory, or particular ideas, it’s just bothering me.
I think she was possibly trying to make it look like JJ was using his iPad to see his old friends and teachers, because he didn't have a phone she could send fake texts from and couldn't use the iPad to contact the people he really loved, Kay, Larry and Colby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288