Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

I truly hope those items from the storage unit can be returned to Kay and Larry or even to Colby. Idk if they trashed the items or they were sent to law enforcement to hold as potential evidence. All jmo

2. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

Sorry, I missed all these details about IP wearing a wire for the FBI, etc. Do you have a link?

3. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

Yes, Chad's only hope is to take the best offer prosecutors present, and do it soon. He needs to talk, you know the real talk, not the gibberish he has professed for the past few years.

4. Sleuths4Me

Sleuths4Me Well-Known Member

storage wars is a goood binge watch

AllGrace, 303gmf, LaborDayRN and 7 others like this.
  5. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

AllGrace, LaborDayRN, Satchie and 4 others like this.
  6. Chelly

I doubt the legal process will be sympathetic
    to this "culture".

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    303gmf, watergirl62, MsJosie and 4 others like this.
  7. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

I don’t think anyone would believe the “Alex was packing those up” since there is video footage of her visiting the unit so often and the kids werent found alive. Depending on the date associated with their passing, I think that defense would pretty much do Lori in.

I do know storage facilities here do auctions of units.

All jmo

Edit to add: I’m not sure which facilities here hold the auctions though. I just know I’ve seen them post about it on social media.
    All jmo

8. Chelly

Doubtful. If the defense delves into "inspired visions vs satanic ones", defense will be assuming the jury are idiots. Prosecution unlikely will want to waste its time on it.

9. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I wish I could say that with confidence. It is up to individuals to uphold the legal process - and that could then be dependent on who is interpreting the law. Sadly, I have been disappointed in too many cases during my (our) tenure here.
    OT: Good to see all my friends again from so many cases!

10. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

IIRC, the Daybell family was getting ready to move to an undisclosed location.
    I guess daughter Emma staying there so that house is NOT empty with all the by-passers and perhaps to get things packed up and ready to move, if the kids are even still planning to move now that Daddy Chaddy is in jail. JMO

MsJosie, Deerrun and Berrybell like this.
  11. Chelly

Looking forward to see what the legal process thinks it can get away with. Lots of complexities here. Hope we don't have to wait four years for a trial.

12. AliKaye

AliKaye Member

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and live about 30 miles away from the Daybells and, believe me, almost all of the LDS community could and would be willing and competent members of a jury. We are appalled at the corruption of our beliefs by these in-name-only LDS members. Please remember that these crazies are a small, small minority of LDS people who don't believe in any of the crap that the Daybell followers spout. And we are terrified; first of all, that are beliefs are being held up to public opinion as a representation of what the Daybell clan believes and second of all, that these crazies live among us.

wiggy, jash, JoJoJoey2407 and 61 others like this.
  13. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

IP's document:
    https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1240801496540704768

Just spoke to Natalie Pawlowski, ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski. She says she found this doc on a computer he brought her on 2/16. She believes he wrote this letter.

“Melani had been told by Chad & Lori that their children had been possessed & had become zombies.”

14. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Justin Lum has done great work in chasing down the Arizona connection and this spider web. He kept the spotlight on Gilbert to get answers. Remember he had the wedding pictures first and then got them pulled back because a different network paid $$ for them. I am a fangirl of his for the basic humanity he has shown in reporting. Nate Eaton and Eric Grosarth included
    [​IMG]

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

15. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

16. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I wholeheartedly agree with you but to be fair, I think they secretly live among you (at least that has kind of been the warning from people who are speaking up after realizing how crazy it is). It would be very difficult to recruit mainstream LDS folks into this type of thinking so that certainly narrows their demographic (IMO). Therefore, it would not be prudent for pure numbers of proselytizing toward their beliefs to only stay in 1 ward or stake or town or precinct. Rather, I believe they have carefully looked for people who would be of the 'uber' prepper mindset within the LDS community.
    hopefully this makes sense.

17. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

JMO but I don't believe MG lived in the same apt complex or area --she lived in AZ and only visited LVD in Idaho at the apt complex.

18. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

The problem is, it sure looks like Chad is in it up to his ears. It sounds like he was the one to convince Lori that her husband #4 and Tylee and JJ were zombies. If he talks, it's not going to help him, because it sure looks like he was the ringleader.

303gmf, Suglo, Minou and 9 others like this.
  19. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Yes, Melanie G didn't move to Rexburg, she only visited Lori for several days while JJ was still alive, but Tylee already was not there. That's when Lori told Melanie J that JJ became a zombie, according to Melanie G.

20. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Moving would be the last thing in my mind if my mom died and my dad was in jail and 2 children were found buried in the back yard! Wow this is nuts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.