Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive - I am pages behind. I am so sorry to hear of Foxfire's passing - very sad.
Somewhere I remember something being mentioned about one of the players in this circus being encouraged to "move to Ammon due to jurisdiction" sort of comment. I am not sure if it was from a MSM or where it came from but it really struck me as funny.

At the moment I learned this, I was thinking about prepper people and the mindset of "jurisdiction". This might really be an issue that CD (etal) put into place in their plans of murder & mayhem. I was thinking in the bigger realm of TX, AZ, ID, HI (even WY for YNP) - but that would even be a factor in that the apartments were in Rexburg & CD's house in Salem.

I cannot cite a source (not even sure in my own brain) but just the word "jurisdiction" hit. MOO

I think I remember the same as you, wasn't MP encouraged to move to Ammon? I cannot remember the source either. MOO

ETA: Yes, it is in the timeline:

8 Dec 2019, Approx 1:28 pm – Melani’s new husband IP texts his ex-wife NP “I don’t know if I can convince her to go to the family court hearing on Wednesday. I’m trying but she “got an answer” last night from God. Her uncles have her so wrapped up. They’re telling her she needs to move to Ammon. That’s not going to happen because I’m not going to leave Rexburg. They think it has something to do with jurisdiction. Dumbest thing ever. Don’t respond. Just wanted to update you earlier because I had a quick second to call. Stay safe.”

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah...what do you make of this part of her interview

MBP: So that morning, I called him and Ian was at work. He was somebody I could kind of just – you could tell him anything. He’s like a vault. I was just openly telling him about things in my new marriage, things that were challenging or things that were going really well, and he was just my best friend at that point. He shared some things that I just felt I needed to write them down when he started talking to me.

Eaton: Like what?

MBP: He said, “Melani, the most important thing in your marriage is to be loving, be supportive, and be patient.” And he kept repeating that and I was like – I need to remember that always. It was his last words to me, and I didn’t know that, but it was really just special like that. He just said, “Everything’s going to be fine, just keep moving forward, you’re going to have your kids back soon and everything’s going to work out. Just go on in faith.”

---

I'm not sure that's what she was telling him because of a few of her words there, but I think it sounds like she knew he was dying that morning.

moo

I dunno. I agree that she's trying to reframe her and Ian's narrative right and left, and therefore seems a bit disingenuous (to me, too!). However, the whole thing of her feeling like she "needed" to write it down, I don't think that's any indication of knowing Alex was going to die. If anything, it's a very human psychological effect where after something catastrophic happens, you start imagining that you subconsciously knew it was going to happen. I don't know what the term for it is, but it's similar to deja vu. And it's really just your brain trying to explain things... after the fact. There was no premonition/prescience and in her case even if there was any foul play, I still doubt that she was in the loop.

And yes, I will eat a full helping of peas and carrots if I end up being wrong about MBP (because I love brussel sprouts)!

AC was first married at 51, for two weeks total, and at least to me it sure doesn't look like a love match. Melani was asking him for advice on her marriage? All righty then.

Had exactly the same reaction -- what we know about him (which admittedly isn't a lot) doesn't suggest he'd be a trusted source of relationship advice.

No. The sighting of the Jeep in AZ was the day before Lori, Alex, JJ and Tylee left for Rexburg. (See earlier posts).

There are many reasons why Lori and Chad could have decided to leave the Jeep behind until Tylee was disposed of. Tylee didn't want to go to Rexburg. She went because she was concerned about JJ. The Jeep was a symbol of her freedom. After the outpouring of sympathy and news reports following Charles's murder Tylee may have begun to question the story Lori told to induce Tylee to lie to the police after that event. She was not allowed access to her phone.

She was a self-sufficient and independent young woman. It is perfectly plausible that Lori, Chad and Alex might worry that she would filch the Jeep keys and her bank card, grab JJ, and split.

This narrative presupposes that Chad and Lori had decided (for whatever reason) before the move to Rexburg that they were going to dispose of the children. I believe this to be the case, and that the depth of their depravity and deception has no limit.

Couldn't they have been at that point considering a story that Tylee was still in AZ and then when she disappeared they could say that she went missing in AZ? JMOO

Yes..that is the closest...but there are other female podcasters too.

Given that there is some slight doubt about whether or not MG was the woman podcaster picked up by LVD and AxC on the day the nanny was at LVD's home, is it possible that the visitor on Sept. 19 was ZP? I believe she has done a few podcasts, and this might explain why AxC went along to the airport.

ETA grammar correction and punctuation

Multiple probations

Can also be found as re-incarnation. This variant though has more in common with lightworkers re-incarnated with a mission - most of those people are WAY nicer than this though.

"that Charles (Lori’s then-husband) was taken over by an unclean spirit and was no longer Charles anymore. These unclean spirits would later be called zombies. "

You may also run into this instead being referred to as "walk-ins." Depends on the group.

"doing energy work "

Maybe referred to as "emotion code" as well.

Also talking to the dead being across the veil is this group's version of mediumship - which I assume they have to rename because while some of these other practices are not specifically dealt with in the Bible, mediumship is specifically addressed as being wrong.

Pendulums

There are some who believe that pendulums are guided by spirits - however Chad seems to be more likely to be a person using this and believing this as a way of accessing his own powers. The pendulum is in fact controlled by your own sub-conscious micro movements so you are answering your own questions.

Men are more likely to use this sort of rationale for it. It is usually tied together with semi-psychological concepts found not just in new age but you'll find them in mega-church "healers" as well and mentalists. These men will often talk about muscle testing or nlp practices. This group probably renames these.

You'd run into this also in some self-help groups. Like I ask you to come up and stand with your arms out and try to resist my push. Then I ask you some questions and push on your arms. If you tell the truth your arm stays stable. If you tell a lie your muscle goes weak. Same basic idea as the pendulum.

Just in case any of you are looking into where this group's influence overlaps with other groups to see who and where Chad picked up things that have influenced him or he has repackaged, I figured some terminology might help.

**I'll continue to read the longer one and I may continue to update this post with other terminology or theological culty concepts as I encounter them. I'll avoid mormon or christian theology or doctrine concepts as being irrelevant to this discussion though how they (MG likely had help crafting this) are interpreting these may still be debatable.
The pendulum, and it speaking to you from another portal...sounds very, VERY much like: His Dark Materials" a book trilogy by Philip Pullman.

Also, an “HBO” series.

I've heard of various people using a pendulum, asking questions and getting yes or no answers from it, based on how it starts to swing, seemingly on it's own.

It's partly the old idea that used to be called "spiritualism", seances to speak with the dead, but now it's associated with the wellness industry, ie complementary medicine, various kinds of diets and supplements, self-diagnosed health disorders, non-traditional health treatments, auras, unlicensed energy-healing practitioners. A place like Sedona, Arizona would be selling lots of pendulums.

In recent years it has been made well known through the internet that such practices and similar ones were common during the foundation of the LDS.

We know he had lost control of his bowels because of the 911 call. Was he simultaneously vomiting, too? There is such a thing, aspirational pneumonia, where vomit is inhaled. It can also kill. It is said to be the COD of Jimi Hendrix, for instance.
The report states as follows: "The bilateral bronchi are patent. However, they contain thick mucus intermixed with aspirated gastric contents and pulmonary edema. The upper airway is patent with no evidence of obstruction."

It is important to note that AC was complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath for approx 7 days prior to his death, which it appears to support the COD.

It was never asked of Melanie, that I saw, if there was ever an idea that Melanie marry Alex? She didn't seem to have a partner, or never mentions one, in order to be part of the 144,000. JMO

It is not discussed in MSM, but other sources point out that she was "unavailable" at the time. If it's ok to post this. MOO

The report states as follows: "The bilateral bronchi are patent. However, they contain thick mucus intermixed with aspirated gastric contents and pulmonary edema. The upper airway is patent with no evidence of obstruction."

It is important to note that AC was complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath for approx 7 days prior to his death, which it appears to support the COD.

Sounds like poison. JMOO

I know YT videos are not usually allowed but this one JUST contains information that is already readily available in MSN.
It just compares what MBP and MG have been saying in their interviews. Plus a few court documents and other MSN. Nothing any of us couldn't have put together with what we know already. Nothing weird. No claims. No strange insider information. Just facts as reported in msn.
I have reported this post myself. So if it stays up the mods have approved.
Really good video. If you haven’t watched, you should.

I dunno. I agree that she's trying to reframe her and Ian's narrative right and left, and therefore seems a bit disingenuous (to me, too!). However, the whole thing of her feeling like she "needed" to write it down, I don't think that's any indication of knowing Alex was going to die. If anything, it's a very human psychological effect where after something catastrophic happens, you start imagining that you subconsciously knew it was going to happen. I don't know what the term for it is, but it's similar to deja vu. And it's really just your brain trying to explain things... after the fact. There was no premonition/prescience and in her case even if there was any foul play, I still doubt that she was in the loop.

And yes, I will eat a full helping of peas and carrots if I end up being wrong about MBP (because I love brussel sprouts)!
I think she knew the children had died. She didn't have a believable story about where they were from Lori, which I find quite frankly ludicrous, MG called her after she had fled her apartment when the others did, with nowhere to go for Thanksgiving, knowing the police had come looking for JJ, didn't return the police call until the day after they broke down her door, Alex and Chad were telling her to move to a different jurisdiction, and she was in a great rush to get married to a man she had only known for about a week, probably with the same idea Alex had, to change her name too.

I love sprouts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member