Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

I think I remember the same as you, wasn't MP encouraged to move to Ammon? I cannot remember the source either. MOO

ETA: Yes, it is in the timeline:

8 Dec 2019, Approx 1:28 pm – Melani’s new husband IP texts his ex-wife NP “I don’t know if I can convince her to go to the family court hearing on Wednesday. I’m trying but she “got an answer” last night from God. Her uncles have her so wrapped up. They’re telling her she needs to move to Ammon. That’s not going to happen because I’m not going to leave Rexburg. They think it has something to do with jurisdiction. Dumbest thing ever. Don’t respond. Just wanted to update you earlier because I had a quick second to call. Stay safe.”

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    altojack, AvaGrace, Traymar and 13 others like this.

2. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

AC was first married at 51, for two weeks total, and at least to me it sure doesn't look like a love match. Melani was asking him for advice on her marriage? All righty then.

jash, loganlocal, AvaGrace and 18 others like this.
  3. gumchew

gumchew Well-Known Member

I dunno. I agree that she's trying to reframe her and Ian's narrative right and left, and therefore seems a bit disingenuous (to me, too!). However, the whole thing of her feeling like she "needed" to write it down, I don't think that's any indication of knowing Alex was going to die. If anything, it's a very human psychological effect where after something catastrophic happens, you start imagining that you subconsciously knew it was going to happen. I don't know what the term for it is, but it's similar to deja vu. And it's really just your brain trying to explain things... after the fact. There was no premonition/prescience and in her case even if there was any foul play, I still doubt that she was in the loop.

And yes, I will eat a full helping of peas and carrots if I end up being wrong about MBP (because I love brussel sprouts)!

4. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I personally don't believe what MBP is saying. I think she knew a lot more than what she is claiming publicly.

5. divineappt

divineappt Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  6. gumchew

gumchew Well-Known Member

Had exactly the same reaction -- what we know about him (which admittedly isn't a lot) doesn't suggest he'd be a trusted source of relationship advice.

7. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

Couldn't they have been at that point considering a story that Tylee was still in AZ and then when she disappeared they could say that she went missing in AZ? JMOO

DI_Isokawa likes this.
  8. EnquetreuseMaigret

EnquetreuseMaigret Active Member

Given that there is some slight doubt about whether or not MG was the woman podcaster picked up by LVD and AxC on the day the nanny was at LVD's home, is it possible that the visitor on Sept. 19 was ZP? I believe she has done a few podcasts, and this might explain why AxC went along to the airport.

ETA grammar correction and punctuation

9. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

The pendulum, and it speaking to you from another portal...sounds very, VERY much like: His Dark Materials" a book trilogy by Philip Pullman.

Also, an “HBO” series.

10. Forever Young

It was never asked of Melanie, that I saw, if there was ever an idea that Melanie marry Alex? She didn't seem to have a partner, or never mentions one, in order to be part of the 144,000. JMO

wenwe4 and spandangly like this.
  11. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

12. Forever Young

In recent years it has been made well known through the internet that such practices and similar ones were common during the foundation of the LDS.

wenwe4, Sorelle19, b2alicia and 7 others like this.
  13. Evan's Mom

Evan's Mom Well-Known Member

They do have to have physicals, but I see overweight and unhealthy truck drivers all day where I work.

14. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

The report states as follows: "The bilateral bronchi are patent. However, they contain thick mucus intermixed with aspirated gastric contents and pulmonary edema. The upper airway is patent with no evidence of obstruction."

It is important to note that AC was complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath for approx 7 days prior to his death, which it appears to support the COD.

wenwe4, Sorelle19, spandangly and 4 others like this.
  15. Forever Young

And Seer stone – Glossary Topic

16. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

It is not discussed in MSM, but other sources point out that she was "unavailable" at the time. If it's ok to post this. MOO

17. Forever Young

Sounds like poison. JMOO

Shadow@light and Hatfield like this.
  18. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Really good video. If you haven’t watched, you should.

19. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

I think she knew the children had died. She didn't have a believable story about where they were from Lori, which I find quite frankly ludicrous, MG called her after she had fled her apartment when the others did, with nowhere to go for Thanksgiving, knowing the police had come looking for JJ, didn't return the police call until the day after they broke down her door, Alex and Chad were telling her to move to a different jurisdiction, and she was in a great rush to get married to a man she had only known for about a week, probably with the same idea Alex had, to change her name too.

I love sprouts too.

20. Forever Young

Thank you. OK.

montegrl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.