Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM Now that you've brought this quote forward it made me think she's talking like she was listening to see if he was a zombie. I may just be reading into it, of course, but phrases like "he still knew I'm Mimi" and "he knows who we are" suddenly seem less strange if I view them in that light. Maybe she did talk to him after LVD claimed he was a zombie, but it was not on Oct 1?

ALL MOO

I now see what you are saying. She is saying she believes about the zombies, and that "he still knew I'm Mimi"

What a cluster f*(k this all is. But that's what the best defense is for a jury? Doubt and confusion and putting it out on media to do such?

SMDH... have you no soul ladies...

I dont know what State you live in but in mine it's not that serious! No one is counting them, we dont have to turn them in, and depending on the mg which is typically 0.5-1 for a child is not a controlled substance under the Federal Act.

So it's not the drug itself but the dosage size of the pill that qualifies it as controlled? I wonder how much JJ was prescribed then. Jmo

RSBM

I just think that Chad wouldn't make up this story and be so specific about a single shot if it wasn't because he or an accomplice had in fact fired a single shot.. likely to ensure that a heavily drugged Tylee was dead before doing anything else to her body. I hate saying these words but it's been in my head since the affidavit was unsealed.

I'm with others on the other side of the fence. You can't dig a hole for a wild animal saying that you chased it down and jumped on and killed it with your bare hands. MOO him saying shooting it was merely to support the narrative as to digging and burning....

All MOO

Do we know whether Charles ever emailed or called Tammy? He said he was going to in this email to Adam Cox:

Chandler PD confirms investigation into an email from Charles Vallow before his death

If he did email Tammy, I bet LE has it. That email could’ve accelerated Charles’ murder, and/or possibly Tammy’s.

Also, we haven’t heard much from Adam Cox, but my bet is that he’s cooperating with LE, big time. If that’s true, it’s a huge bounty of new evidence.

They did not drink alcohol though so I don't believe that is why he went to Mavericks.
I believe Mavericks is a gas station also and I think he went there to gasoline, JMO

You don't believe that Alex would not buy alcohol and have Tylee get so drunk that this would incapacitate her? I don't understand why you would say they don't drink? Because of their religious beliefs ? I've thrown out all their religious beliefs out the window. Their behavior is of a cult not religion. Just my opinion.

I'm curious as to how you think CD and LV are spending this weekend in jail in light of the unsealing of the affidavit. Lawyer visits?

I have spent the entire day reading WS! I last looked at it mid-afternoon yesterday. Holy moly!

I hope these two aren't planning on becoming some kind of prison-church leaders. I don't think the prisoners in general population like child killers, but if they are housed with their own types.......Also, are CV & LVD still allowed to talk to each other? If so, I'm sure the calls are recorded. JMO

I hope these two aren't planning on becoming some kind of prison-church leaders. I don't think the prisoners in general population like child killers, but if they are housed with their own types.......Also, are CV & LVD still allowed to talk to each other? If so, I'm sure the calls are recorded. JMO

Probably double recorded ha ha ha. :) jmo

I enjoy technical discussions like this. Thanks for noting this. According to GPS.GOV, "GPS-enabled smartphones are typically accurate to within a 4.9 m (16 ft.) radius under open sky. However, their accuracy worsens near buildings, bridges, and trees." The street looks pretty open at Buckaroo Bill's and we know the phone GPS was very accurate on Chad's property. If we assume the CAST team located the GPS hit inside Buckaroo Bills that would be approximately 50 feet from the curb and suggest the phone wasn't left in the car. Would be nice if somebody living in West Yellowstone could offer an opinion. Everything I can find confirms the place is closed on Sunday. Interesting mystery!

I'd also be interested as to what the hours where on that date. We know what they are currently but things change and many hours have changed due to Covid.

I now see what you are saying. She is saying she believes about the zombies, and that "he still knew I'm Mimi"

What a cluster f*(k this all is. But that's what the best defense is for a jury? Doubt and confusion and putting it out on media to do such?

SMDH... have you no soul ladies...
Another explanation is that Lori’s mom has never had much contact with JJ and is happy he knows who she is. She also may not understand autism and could assume it is an issue with memory as well.

It never rang true to me when I first heard Janis mention JJ on the phone call in October. Her wording was off. Unfortunately now I can't find it in that 14:00 video with Morgan Loew that has been posted a couple times today. Am I just missing her statement? Or maybe there was a longer version of that interview that included Janis's statement about the call in October?

From memory she never said she talked to JJ on the phone, she said something like she was on the phone with Lori and JJ was there "and, you know, he knew who we were." I don't think she specifically said she said anything to JJ or heard JJ talk. Easy to see where Lori and Melani got their word salad habits from. Morgan Loew definitely says that Janis claims to have talked to JJ, but what I hear direct from Janis didn't support that.

All based on memory of 3 seconds of video from weeks ago, I might be totally off.

ETA: fix my own word salad
JC did say she spoke to JJ
I quoted her words from that interview a few pages back
She clearly lied about speaking to JJ as he was already buried in CD backyard.

They’re Mormons though. I know I’m trying to apply sense to the senseless (regarding Alex) but why would Tylee think that was OK? It would have been something she knew was forbidden. I just have a hard time buying it for this reason.

This rings a bell with me, but without recalling specifics even though I relooked at the video in the last week... so many I'm confused lol.

There was an interview with ? that said that we had parties with Chad and there was no drinking, and we still had fun.

So, that infers that they did drink alcohol.

Was that the MG interview? Or Lori's SSister and mommy?

So it's not the drug itself but the dosage size of the pill that qualifies it as controlled? I wonder how much JJ was prescribed then. Jmo

I didn’t think risperidone (generic for Risperdal) was controlled so I pulled the DEA controlled substances list. No dosage of the medication is controlled. However, just because it is not controlled does not mean that an individual physician or practitioner doesn’t keep track of the medication when prescribing a new dose or writing a new prescription early.

Attachments

• 7D396753-1DD3-4ED0-9C83-7F4C55CEEC20.jpeg
    7D396753-1DD3-4ED0-9C83-7F4C55CEEC20.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 6
One thing I did notice was CD did not appear to be wearing his garments during his hearing or in his mug shot. LVD appears to be wearing something white under her stripes but I think that might be a tee shirt vs. garments.
If CD was in fact ex-communicated (I have no evidence he was) recently - does anyone think that he would remove his garments? Excommunication doesn't involve turning in your garments does it?
JMO & curiousity

You don't believe that Alex would not buy alcohol and have Tylee get so drunk that this would incapacitate her? I don't understand why you would say they don't drink? Because of their religious beliefs ? I've thrown out all their religious beliefs out the window. Their behavior is of a cult not religion. Just my opinion.

It's been stated by people who knew him that they never saw him drink or do drugs. In my opinion, getting Tylee drunk is a more unlikely scenario

Quick opinion.... For the most part. Women generally are closer to their moms then their mother-in-laws....
In LVD's case, we know she hated Kay because of the redirection of the life insurance money... So, why the assumption that each time someone asked where is JJ, the "he's at Grandma's" was in relation to Kay and not LVD's mom?

The reason I am thinking this way is because of the weird responses during the Janis and Summer interview ie...October 1st, and speaking with JJ. It's as if she had all kinds of information/having been prepped but she couldn't remember it all and that is why her responses are so bizarre...

For example, when Janice said LVD was stockpiling JJ's medicine. Why would she say this? It seems like she said this because LVD knew the medicine had been found and gave her mother this story to tell to make it appear as if JJ was alive and the medicine had just been stockpiled instead of not used because JJ was no longer living....

I don't know... But it would just seem more likely that LVD was communicating far more with her own mother than we originally assumed and the response to where's JJ, "oh he's at his grandma's" was in reference to Janice and not Kay.

As always...IMO....

This rings a bell with me, but without recalling specifics even though I relooked at the video in the last week... so many I'm confused lol.

There was an interview with ? that said that we had parties with Chad and there was no drinking, and we still had fun.

So, that infers that they did drink alcohol.

Was that the MG interview? Or Lori's SSister and mommy?
It was LVD's mother when she & Lori's sister did the interview. IIRC the discussion was about CV never having attended a party without etoH being served and still having fun. CV grew up Catholic I believe.

I saw a post up thread about chadbo potentially escaping charges because the affidavit only notes AC but thats ludicrous. LE is only releasing enough evidence to secure a charge and will only release enough evidence at the preliminary to bind over for trial. They don’t need to show their hand right now.

For instance, there isn’t a single mention about the location of Chad and Lori’s phones. Thats not a mistake. I suspect that info will be used to support murder and/or conspiracy charges. Where was Chad when AC was at HIS property? That will be very compelling data. I also saw mentioned up thread that AC’s short visits are likely insignificant but I see them as planning. AC meeting with Chad, getting the lay of the land, examining the scene, etc. I think every visit to the Daybell house was for a purpose and not to borrow a cup of sugar.

Another item of note is the search warrant has not been unsealed. What we saw Friday was the probable cause arrest warrant but there is still some mystery about the search warrant. I suspect Tammy’s sister might have been the protected party but there could be others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellz nah. They brought a backhoe in there, for pete's sake. He knew what they would find. But he couldn't go anywhere; law enforcement was everywhere. I think when he put his foot on the gas, he had simply, finally, freaked out.
Yeah, Freaked out and hit the gas pedal as soon as LE found JJ's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken