Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so my question...

MG says they (cd and Lvd) were sealed in the temple by angels, I think is how she phrased it.

where ? Which temple? Can they just walk in and do that? Whatever “that” involves?

So does that mean polygamy was ok in their eyes?
(No debate, just curious if we are missing something? )

Prob bumped uglies at a best western 5 star temple. JMO

Ok so my question...

MG says they (cd and Lvd) were sealed in the temple by angels, I think is how she phrased it.

where ? Which temple? Can they just walk in and do that? Whatever “that” involves?

So does that mean polygamy was ok in their eyes?
(No debate, just curious if we are missing something? )

That's another thing no one questioned... or they found it acceptable.

I hope that this "Dateline" settles the fact that LVD and CD were obviously cheating on their spouses, they were infatuated with each other. They wanted to get rid of their spouses, and take a lot of cash to live on. Divorce doesn't do that. They planned to kill their spouses for insurance money. And kill Tylee and JJ, because they were "zombies" or read, "inconveniences".

This has absolutely nothing to do with any teachings of the LDS religion. CD was as crazy as any other religious nut case. He should hook up with David Mitchell.

So I have a sincere, I guess concern. I really am wondering how far reaching this is, and if others are in danger. I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means. But in my opinion, at least MG and MP seem to have bought in. I’m coming to this conclusion mostly based on their lack of action at these ridiculous ideas that LVD and CD were spitting out. MG was smiling on the show. Inaction that IMO contributes to the deaths of JJ and Tyler. Thank God for the grandparents. jmo

Edited to fix typo

Well, MG said that CD and LVD said to her MANY TIMES that Tammy would be OK with this as she passed on. They said she (Tammy) may not remember it now, but she (Tammy) had a mission to fulfill on the other side , so they both felt that was where she was supposed to go.
Lori Vallow’s friend says she knew Tammy Daybell would pass away

Yes. Repugnant.
She didn't want to die, but CD says after she is dead, she will remember what she is supposed to be doing. Echoes of stop playing Pioneerville.

Last edited:
Well, MG said that CD and LVD said to her MANY TIMES that Tammy would be OK with this as she passed on. They said she (Tammy) may not remember it now, but she (Tammy) had a mission to fulfill on the other side , so they both felt that was where she was supposed to go.
Lori Vallow’s friend says she knew Tammy Daybell would pass away
If you heard something like MG heard about TD all lined up for death, wouldn’t you be freaked out and tell someone?
MG might just get ripped apart on the stand. An attorney could argue that she made it all up, otherwise she’d have gone to the police.
I’m thinking she didn’t just hear this stuff: she was involved in it somehow.
This woman is dangerous, IMO. She can't tell what’s real.

So I have a sincere, I guess concern. I really am wondering how far reaching this is, and if others are in danger. I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means. But in my opinion, at least MG and MP seem to have bought in. I’m coming to this conclusion mostly based on their lack of action at these ridiculous ideas that LVD and CD were spitting out. MG was smiling on the show. Inaction that IMO contributes to the deaths of JJ and Tyler. Thank God for the grandparents. jmo

Edited to fix typo
I'd imagine that anyone planning to testify against CD or LVD should watch their backs. I absolutely believe that there are still followers out there who would do ANYTHING for LVD or CD.

So I have a sincere, I guess concern. I really am wondering how far reaching this is, and if others are in danger. I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means. But I’m my opinion, at least MG and MP seem to have bought in. I’m coming to this conclusion mostly based on their lack of action at these ridiculous ideas that LVD and CD were spitting out. MG was smiling on the show. Inaction that IMO contributes to the deaths of JJ and Tyler. Thank God for the grandparents. jmo

This isn't as easy a question as you would think. It starts to get into lds itself, and this topic has been halted several times as being off topic and offensive as well. Fewer than you fear, more than you think, and the big problem is that in any group these ideas land in with people who are zealous they tend to be end up being influential. So you don't need many for the effect to have increasing weight. Zealous is seen as a positive and righteous trait others aspire to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni