Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

MG, LV, and CD seem very immature to me, in addition to everything else. They remind me of teenagers or college age kids who go through a phase of playing with ouiji boards, tarot cards, are fascinated with witchcraft or zombis or vampires.

Remember the Slenderman case, where the young girls believed that if they killed someone they could be with Slenderman? But they were what, 11 or 12? Those girls did turn out to be be extremely mentally unstable. But they were just kids.

This group is what, in their 40s? They seem to have the mindset of teenagers.

janewall, jash, Shadow@light and 24 others like this.

2. Michael0808

Michael0808 Well-Known Member

Yep. She smiled an awful lot while discussing the events leading up to and the murder of two children. Moo

jash, watergirl62, Laughing and 10 others like this.
  3. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Ditto

4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

That’s the point. Most people like us are never going to be satisfied by a Dateline, 48 Hours, or 20/20. Those shows are made for the causal viewer, and not people who delve into the minutia of a case.

Agreed though, it was well done.

5. Redvines86

Redvines86 Verified friend Chad and Tammy Daybell

What thread were you guys all on together before?

Laughing, kshultz06082, osu and 3 others like this.
  6. magicforest

magicforest Well-Known Member

@NateNewsNow is gifted and his future is very bright. His skill set interviewing MG was fascinating. I felt like was like witnessing a sane conductor try to lead an insane orchestra, all while staying kind and compassionate. He's really good.

janewall, altojack, CarolAnn and 24 others like this.
  7. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

4K a month (combined) Social Security direct deposit for both children( their deceased father’s benefits)
    I’m sure Lori was still enjoying this 4K a month SS money (while they lay in the ground) . Hopefully SS stopped it when she was arrested.

MOO

jash, MerBeach, Laughing and 12 others like this.
  8. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

Not much a fan of LVD or "tiny skirts" longtime?
    I agree that many people were shocked at their behavior(s) in multiple settings over a long period of time. I think that is what is most infuriating as the chronicity and longevity of these acts that just continued to roll like caught in a tape loop (over and over repetitively). If not for the pure blind "faith" that all the family & friends put into Lori and Chad, these children may very well still be alive. If their bad acts were identified to LEO early on, all the what-if's and should've(s).
    Now all of those folks, who supported LVD & CD and chose to side against just verifying the children were safe, (which was all that was really asked of the kid's mother) can now spend the rest of their lives (and dare I say eternity) repenting.
    I am so sorry JJ and Tylee that the very people who you were taught to trust and rely on turned out to be the very ones you feared. I am sorry children that you had not one single soul to turn to for help. I am sorry that all of that righteous and chosen people of God beliefs you were exposed to turned out to be charlatans just hawking snake oil poison which caused your deaths. May you rest in peace sweet souls, you deserved so much better.
    JMO

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    jash, Shadow@light, Suglo and 26 others like this.
  9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Damn impressive. He was interviewing the wrong MG, but I’ll suck it up.

10. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

They didn’t get a free car.

11. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

@MassGuy I figured you’d join us eventually. Hope you stick around!

12. Michael0808

:p:D:p:D

Laughing, kcroo and MassGuy like this.
  13. gumchew

gumchew Well-Known Member

I grew up in the evangelical community. You'd be amazed how common people like MG are. They don't have a strong sense of individual identity, and instead depend on their social group for validation and to give them identity. Saying her suspicions out loud would have cut her off from the group. As crazy as it sounds, being ostracized by that group, by Lori, Chad and Alex, probably seemed more terrifying in the moment than the possibility that Lori was willing to act on her beliefs. JMO.

jash, Shadow@light, Suglo and 37 others like this.
  14. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Been on this thread since the beginning and I still think MassGuy when I see MG. Betting I’m not the only one. :cool:

15. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

I think they looked at these two minor children as excess baggage. (breaks my heart to type that).

16. longtimereader

longtimereader Well-Known Member

It could be that JJ was revenge for the money going to KW even though it was for his care. I think she also would have to visit him and would look like a giant jerk giving him up. Tylee was not really independent. She hadn't schooled her properly and that would be exposed if she put her in school somewhere. She was not the correct age nor academically ready for college. Both kids had lost their dad and probably needed counseling/help/to grieve. She didn't want to deal with that. JJ would need special care for a very long time. Colby was not killed but he was definitely not being told what was going on. So in a way he was removed from her life too. Chad didn't want stepkids. They were selfish and evil. Those are just my opinion on motive.

janewall, jash, Shadow@light and 25 others like this.
  17. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

I agree. I'm not sure she dislikes the drama and media attention she's currently experiencing, either.

jash, CarolAnn, lonetraveler and 19 others like this.
  18. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

Yes. We know Chad lies. And put yourself in his position. He has a beautiful, loving wife in Idaho that runs his business for him, supports the family with a day job, and so forth. He also has a side piece 1000 miles away who worships him and does who knows what else for him. Then side piece's husband is killed, she shows up in Rexburg, makes demands on his time, and threatens the good situation he had. Maybe at first he said he couldn't see her because Tylee was always around. So Lori solved that problem and Chad did his part too. Then JJ was in school so they had days at her apartment to do their thing. But then Lori realizes how easy it was and moves on to her next problem. If he tells Lori that Tammy is suspicious then he can pull back from Lori to some extent. He has every reason to say that whether it is true or not. But that also tells her he has no intention of leaving Tammy. Enter Alex again...

No I don't think Chad is innocent. And I'm sure this is not exactly how it went down. But I think once Lori sunk her claws in Chad she was not going to let anything get in her way.

19. Michael0808

Great observation and perspective imo. That said, does this make her culpable? I believe she is. Perhaps not legally, but certainly morally by any reasonable standard. Jmo

20. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

All of them :D:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.