Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

For those who have followed the case here on WS, the latest Dateline was a bit disappointing but the show was produced, edited, and geared toward the general public. With the complicity of this case, there's no way there'd be near enough time to dive into details found here. They also probably had the show taped when the bodies were discovered and had to do a full court press to update the show. There's a lot to squeeze in to a one-hour show (minus commercials) but I thought they did put it in a way that the public could get a grasp on it.

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

Yep. It stretches the mind that this is the first case I've been able to find which had a 3 member team for serial killers.

I've looked and looked and I just cannot find another case with 3. Duos, yes. Trios, cannot find.

I guess unless you go back to Jim Jones type thing and try to say that there were many that led others to drink the KoolAid. That's the only type of serial killers... but nope, that wasn't the technical definition of serial though per FBI now. That was all done at once. These were done over a looooong period. All MOO

Foxfire would know!

3. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

This is exactly what I believe will happen... Dateline can be handled remotely with travel. I think Nate is a perfect candidate for a national stage...

Rolo, Floppity, Colorado303 and 15 others like this.
  4. nhmemorymaker

5. nhmemorymaker

His fame on this case will take him anywhere... while he can live remotely from Idaho... and for goodness sake, this case will be in the news for years to come anyway.... he will be able to do both!

6. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

It's a little bit satisfying to think that, horrible as the outcome is, Tylee helped to stake any fondness the Daybell kids might have had for Lori DOA (if they are even slightly inclined to forgive Chad, they'll almost assuredly pile extra blame on Lori's shoulders); and that Lori might have to go to Melani for any assistance in getting herself in and out of the nursing home - provided she doesn't spend the rest of her life in protective custody, that is. Maybe some of the Cox/Shiflets will still talk to her; but even that's a stretch IMO.

7. nhmemorymaker

... i am sorry for my double posting... my computer has a mind of its own these days.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Laughing and Nikynoo like this.
  8. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Lori could have told Melanie that story. I think the story is bogus. But we know Lori tells different people different things.

9. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

The funeral was in Utah though. Not sure how far away this is from Rexburg but I would be surprised if they drove all the way back to Rexburg for Lori's cookies and koolaid jmo

10. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

How do these folks have so much money? Lori, had SS money for her kids, probably savings, other money from CV.

Melani Bordeaux? Where did she get money to move to Idaho, pay deposits and rent on her own townhouse? She wasn't working?

Alex Cox, rents his own townhouse, adjacent to LVD. He seemed to never work much.

Were their parents supporting them? Where is the trust fund for all of this travel? Rent? Utilities? Food?

jash, Suglo, Traymar and 30 others like this.
  11. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

I skimmed the thread but couldn't see a reference to whether or not the stipulation for continuing the preliminary hearing to August was filed on time. Would appreciate if somebody can advise what the status is today.

12. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

I wonder if Alex had his phone with him for BBs attempt. Also MP is wearing what looks like an apple watch or something like that in her interviews with Ian and Nate. I hope we start hearing more on the digital evidence LE has regarding this. They must have a reason for moving slowly. Jmo I have wondered if Ian is cooperating (without MPs knowledge) and in return they are allowing MP to have her baby outside of jail, could be reason for slow movement. I wont rest easy until she is arrested too.

13. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

I fell asleep watching Dateline and am 17 pages behind, but jumping in to say

Oprah Winfrey???????
    Seriously?
    Mind.
    Blown.

Chad is soooo jealous of her power and her following... something he will never ever have, no matter how many probations and planets and jail cells.

moo

jash, Shadow@light, Suglo and 14 others like this.
  14. Lea.B

Lea.B Well-Known Member

I had a look here, doesn't look like anything has been filed.
    Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

15. nhmemorymaker

I am STILL trying to get some others involved with this case! They claim tooo confusing! ha ha .... this is with pictures so will try to convince them again... ha ha

16. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Trying to find info on other potential Chad's cult members and the degree to which they were involved. On the previous Dateline episode they interviewed a woman from the Rexburg area. Excerpts from a media article (BBM):

Stone says she was “groomed” by this group and was once a part of it.

Stone described Chad as “this remarkably well-spoken, kind man who was right in the thick of (the group).” Yet she also heard Chad had some strange beliefs.

“I heard that Chad believed that his wife was supposed to have died in a car accident, and she was now inhabited by a zombie, by an evil spirit, doesn’t have control of herself and is detrimental to the work of God,” Stone said.

'Divergent' Daybell beliefs detailed in new interviews

My questions: Where did this woman hear about zombies and about Tammy being one? Did she learn it from Chad? From other cult members? Known so far or unknown? When did she learn about it? It seems like it was before Tammy's death. How many other people also knew? We have not heard before of other locals being part of Chad's core group.

janewall, jash, Shadow@light and 11 others like this.
  17. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Nate posted this last night for anyone new to the case or just needed a refresher. Maybe this will help those folks!

Who's who in the Daybell case | East Idaho News

18. nhmemorymaker

Two services. One in Springvale UT, and one in Rexburg.

19. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

There was another service the next day in Rexburg.

20. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Well, LV took 35k from CV’s account (remember he couldn’t pay employees)... maybe she took more we haven’t heard about yet.

I think she is the one who put down deposits and payed expenses for the others... a manipulative control thing. We probably will hear more about this at trial.

moo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.