Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

omg........... such QUESTIONS... our minds are just so exhausted from this case!!
    The Money has always been such a question for me too. I still ask "who ever works in this family".

Alex quit his driving, supposedly.

Chad only made money off of Tammy.

Lori and Charles did always live a cash-existence. But she went through that.

Melani BP has a successful husband, as far as we can see. I don't think she ever worked at all. Lived in big house, 4 kids.
    At one point Brandon declared "she has 200K in her possession". I gathered it was some temporary settlement until the custody case was done.

Ian P, seemed to have good work in Rexburg and Idaho Falls. But what is he doing now? I suspect Brandon's money is still funding these two. grrrrrrr.

I get mixed signals on the Cox parents. I thought they had money...but then I read (somewhere) they are living with Janis' relatives because they ran out of money... who know.

Isn't it amazing though---no one ever works for a living. They just connive.

janewall, jash, Shadow@light and 22 others like this.

2. MoM3tzger

MoM3tzger Well-Known Member

LE does not need to physically have a phone to receive records from the carrier.

3. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

Too many lately...we do ride these (((together))) .
    Each one more horrific than the next .
    So thankful for WS!

4. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

So two things: 1) This person is easy enough to find but I'm going to be vague here and not mention a name / company / area within an industry. 2) What the company does isn't legal in my state, so I have zero experience on either end of the physician office/patient equation. With those in mind...

I strongly question whether, in the course of providing management at this company (a company where neither this employee [nor the company itself] represents any drug manufacturer) that sampling is even a thing. This company doesn't detail drugs or rep a product -- I'm clarifying that this position isn't management level pharmaceutical sales. In my mind (again, not legal here, so my familiarity is low), sampling in this industry would be the equivalent of a Walgreens pharmacist sampling drugs to a doctor. (In nursing, we would call that diverting drugs. Not sure what they call it in pharmacy, but I believe they call it diverting drugs. :D.)

So I just don't think this is a useful connection --> Someone Lori and Chad may or may not have met, may or may not have access to some drugs that may or may not have been useful in....doing something.. and this person may or may not have diverted those drugs to Lori or Chad. That seems like a lot of hassle for the kind of people who don't know better than to take their cell phones with them to crime scenes.

Sedatives would have been easy for Lori to access after a truthful conversation with one of JJ's physicians. (And yes, I know she lies when the truth would have sufficed.)

jash, Floppity, spandangly and 8 others like this.
  5. nhmemorymaker

I really hope the bolded statement could be true. I dunno though.... Ian just looks so brainwashed these days.... Do we think there is anyway LE can be holding the domestic case against Ian, over his head?

And as always...does Ian ever work anymore?? How are they even paying for that baby with no job insurance??? moo moo.

6. simlyme

simlyme member since 04/2009

Coming in real late about the latest dateline show due to my home circumstances. :( Is there anywhere to find this show to watch? I've scoured the net and can't find anything but short clips. Is that all I get? if not can I have a link to it , I beg :) Please

RickshawFan and Nikynoo like this.
  7. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

Just jumping off your post....

I don't find CD saying "fun times" as odd because I am very sarcastic and when relaying the bs that happens in my day to day life with my husband or best friends, I will sarcastically say things like fun fun, good times, and even fun times.

I am in no way defending CD but I do think it was just a smart@$$ remark not meaning he found the previous story he told TD to be fun, but more like a sarcastic comment to imply that it was actually a crappy event for him. And I definitely take TDs "good for you" as being annoyed or aggravated with him sarcasm.

GeorgiaRai and Forever Young like this.
  8. nhmemorymaker

LDS is extraordinarily patriarchal. Review all the business structures within the church, and you will see very very few women. This has always been the model. And I would suspect this model easily roles over into the social structures of lds living. From my rather weak knowledge, women are strong and so highly revered, but they never run things.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  9. BeachSky

Yeah and “Lori is like Velcro” ...evidently she sucks you in.
    After ad nauseam listening to MG’s girl-crush on LVD
    No doubt Lori will get a girl-friendy in lock up IMO.

10. nhmemorymaker

All the msm productions have been disappointing.. I only watch when I can roll and scan like here on WS!

11. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

You can get it on the NBC app, but you have to put in your cable subscriber.

12. nhmemorymaker

13. nhmemorymaker

I have wondered if Ian is cooperating (without MPs knowledge) and in return they are allowing MP to have her baby outside of jail

I really hope the bolded statement could be true. I dunno though.... Ian just looks so brainwashed these days.... Do we think there is anyway LE can be holding the domestic case against Ian, over his head?

And as always...does Ian ever work anymore?? How are they even paying for that baby with no job insurance??? moo moo.

justbreathe and Deerrun like this.
  14. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

If you think about it, many at WS listen to podcasters (one example is Nancy Grace, others cannot mention due to TOS etc. ;););)) The one thing that makes most of us scream at our tv/computer is they always interrupt. MOO

And at WS, many say.. "just let them go on and on and for the interviewer to shut the h**l up and quit trying to interject and interupt the person you are interviewing"

Nate did such. It's the ... let them talk and talk into silence.. And then, only then, move on.

That takes skill, and focus. Nancy doesn't have that skill MOO, and is exactly what was / is needed. I don't know of many others that do that, except for Keith Morrison and many others that we see on dateline. I cannot think of any podcasters that are as good at doing such, and that MOO is what separates the wheat from the chaff as to journalism.

MOO

15. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

My opinion of IP is that he is biding his time. He sees the writing on the wall and knows that if he doesn't pretend to believe and love MP, he and potentially the unborn child are going to end up on the hit list. He can't leave before the baby is born because he knows the baby would not be safe alone with her. I feel when the baby is born, he will take the baby and run far far away from these people. And I hope when he does he takes his ex wife and the children he has with her too.

And I in no way believe that MP has forgiven him for going to the authorities, but right now would be really bad timing to kill him off.

16. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Point of interest regarding Nate:

https://twitter.com/DatelineNBCProd/status/1275247938415947776?s=19

103 Think I mentioned this last time, but Dateline staffers made 13 trips to Kauai while Lori and Chad were there. This is where I met Nate Eaton for the first time. He's now an NBC News consultant, as well as a good friend #Dateline

jash, Shadow@light, MadTing and 20 others like this.
  17. BeachSky

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/what-happened-to-jj-and-tylee/4184920

This is only place I see the full episode.
    Possibly a few days from now the full episode will be on a random YouTube.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  18. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

This may have to go in my signature.

19. nhmemorymaker

I know!! That is the article I was referring to and laughing about ... I just figure, sometimes "pictures" can say a lot more than words... I have sent the article to a few friends who I am trying to "bait" back into all our fun here...

sometimes I just don't get why others are not as curious as me. ha ha . My friends say "obsessed", I say curious....

Rolo, Curious Me, spandangly and 6 others like this.
  20. Fight4justice

Fight4justice Well-Known Member

YES, THE OTHER BROTHER!! Good morning sleuthers, while I am not new to webslueths, I am new to this forum. I have followed this case from day one, actually since CV was shot. My cousin lives in that part of the state and we happened to be visiting at that time and saw it on the news. How ironic. Being a Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother, let me just say that I am 100% totally horrified. I was so hoping that in her convoluted thinking and strong belief that the world was ending in July, that she had actually sent the kids to a bunker or compound of some sort to be prepped for the ending of the world, sadly that is not what happened.

That being said, there are 2 certain things that keep weighing on me. 1) the other brother, 2) the phone call MG made to AlxC.
    1) In the email CV sent to AdmC, he said, anytime I confront LV she just turns it around and blames me, you, or Brandon. Now we all know she despised CV, he had turned into a zombie and was going by another name, so I can see her blaming him. Brandon was evidently interfering with her manipulation of M, so I can see her blaming him. Why blame her brother? Why put him in the same category as 2 people she clearly hated? Something happened.
    2) The phone call, when MG called AlxC, she asked him, do I want to know what happened to JJ? Why didn’t she ask him about Tylee? Because I believe she already knew Tylee’s fate. That is why I think LE is allowing her to do these interviews, hoping she will contradict herself. I believe there is strong evidence in the fact she didn’t inquire about Tylee. I hope we see that brought up. In my opinion, she is guilty of something, not reporting a crime, not reporting a death, not reporting a murder, something. All my opinion only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.