Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I agree that it was a joint statement with her mother, but I'm not giving them a pass because they were both lying for Lori and slandering Kay Woodcock and Charles Vallow. The Coxes have done nothing to help find the children and mocked public concern for them. Lori's sister even said that if the children were found harmed it wouldn't be Lori's fault.

2. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

You are right. It was Lori who asked MG to lie, not Chad. It may be a technicality... or it may be what you described, that Chad really didn’t want to lie or ask someone else to. (Except when it came to lying to Nate Eaton about his knowledge of where the kids were.)

3. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

She was designing the covers of the books and so on.

4. cocomod

cocomod Well-Known Member

I think Chad and Lori thought that noone would question things as quickly and thoroughly as it has been. I am certain that they will be and are surprised that their emails have been read and their correspondence has been taken in to account. They thought the burner phones and multiple email accounts would hold their secrets. LE and FBI have said that there is numerous emails that point to conspiracy. So, even if they thought they could pin it all on Alex, I don't think even if he were alive, or since he is dead, that they will be able to claim innocence. I hope that the death of Tammy can be solved because I am certain she did not die a natural death.

janewall, jash, altojack and 32 others like this.
  5. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to think Chad had his plans and fantasies...of Tammy dying, of other women, being a leader of a group, and so forth for a long time. But he lacked the skills or guts to make those things happen. Enter Lori and Alex...

I'm not saying Chad is not culpable. I'm just saying that if he had never met Lori I think he'd still be in his rut and Tammy would be alive.

6. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Did Tammy eventually confront Chad about things (Lori or other women, this alternative belief system)? If he did have her killed or killed her is this maybe why?

jash, altojack, sassyblue and 10 others like this.
  7. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

Right now the cases are very distinct and not connected. However, at some point the state may choose to charge them as co-conspirators and may (and probably will) choose to request a joint trial. There are significant advantages for the prosecution with a joint trial and the court prefers joint defendants because of the savings of time and expense. Defense attorneys hate joint trials as a rule, but the law permits and even encourages joint proceedings if the same facts apply to all defendants.

jash, altojack, Gardener1850 and 18 others like this.
  8. The First Article

The First Article Well-Known Member

My guess is that he told her he was getting a second wife and that is why she was so upset the day she died. Her lack of excitement of that was a blow to the narcissistic ego where if they are not being worshiped by their mate it isn't good enough. He already wanted her dead and her lack of compliance was the proof he needed she was not for his future - so didn't deserve a future anymore. After all he was going to be the main man of the end of the world.

Unmasking and then not submitting immediately with great joy to a malignant narcissist is very dangerous.

I'd venture he had some sort of deal in his head about it, like, if she complies then she can stay alive but if she does not do x, y, z then she needs to go. She was in the way of god's plans after all. And she instead the worst thing possibly in a narcissists world and she was disillusioned and disappointed. She may have even stood up for herself.

9. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I'm agreeing with you or disagreeing. I do think based on what we know now, SS and JC genuinely did not believe the kids were dead in the interview. If they thought the kids died at Lori's hands I don't think they would have done the interview, not because they are good people, because the lawyer who arranged it would not have wanted them to.

10. Webbie16

Webbie16 Well-Known Member

@vislaw I was wondering your take on the "tools" that are next to the bricks that were dug up where Tylee was located. Do you think these were items used by the recovery team, or were they potentially buried with the bricks and remains?

diggndeeperstill and fred&edna like this.
  11. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

Depends on the evidence I should think. At the moment it looks like different charges, but we will see what the future brings.

Forever Young and janx like this.
  12. janx

janx Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for this explanation.

windrower, wenwe4 and Forever Young like this.
  13. MoM3tzger

MoM3tzger Well-Known Member

Lori Vallow released?

14. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My Give A Damn's Busted

Yep, and don't forget the pat on the a#! at the storage unit. Yuck, and add a gag emoticon. Hopefully MG did not get paid for her blathering spew of word salad. MOO

15. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

So you think that while he was burying the racoon in the animal cemetery he didn't run into Alex burying and burning Tylee at the same exact time? Not following your logic as to how it is even conceivable that he wasn't aware of the deaths / burials. How do you figure on such as possible?

ETA: For folks scrolling, it was a computer glitch as to vinelink that Lori was released... scroll down to see more info - she is still there.

https://twitter.com/natenewsnow/status/1275561526208806913?s=21

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    jash, CarolAnn, MerBeach and 14 others like this.
  16. des2021

des2021 Well-Known Member

So I just got the following text from vinelink.com:

IDVINE MSG: LORI VALLOW was released on 06/23/20. In an emergency call 911. For more info call (208) 356-5426 or visit www.vinelink.com

WTF? She was not really released was she? MOO

jash, osu, dixiegirl1035 and 4 others like this.
  17. MoM3tzger

MoM3tzger Well-Known Member

I just posted above about same. From same source. What do you think? Either released or transferred to another jurisdiction for new charges?

I am researching like mad...something changed. Can’t confirm anything more than that I’ve been notified she was released. I think new charges and transferring or transferred to new jurisdiction—MOO

Perhaps someone bailed her out to protect CD? MOO

Or a LV sympathizer bailed her out because she claims betrayal by CD and AxC? MOO

Or to plan funerals? MOO

It shouldn’t take too long to know...guess we will wait (again!) to find out about this twist and turn...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  18. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

I wonder why they didn't air this?

I really don't know why police didn't swoop on Alex in the six days between Melanie going to the police and his death. I have to think he was hiding, but Melanie knew where Zulema lived.

19. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

jash, altojack, MerBeach and 31 others like this.
  20. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I got it too!
    Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 6.43.18 PM.png

diggndeeperstill, wenwe4, osu and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.