Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Yellowstone is big, but used to managing people. MOO not a lot of places they could have gotten far off the road on a warm Sunday in September without running the risk of being sèen by people.

2. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

He already admitted he misspoke. It's not true.

Knox, sassyblue, BeachSky and 5 others like this.
  3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Yes sure wasn’t for his looks! She liked his theories JMOO

Beltonian, kimpage, OnlyFacts and 8 others like this.
  4. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

He misspoke... see above

dixiegirl1035, BeachSky, osu and 4 others like this.
  5. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

I've heard that high-level drug dealers keep many burner phones on hand, to use just a few times whenever needed for key communications, and then discard. They let them sit around for a few months so there's no possibility to trace their purchase after they've been used. Possibly these were bought in preparation for the crimes and concealing the crimes. Preppers buy everything in large quantities.

I recall the case of Dellen Millard, he used burner phones a couple of times for setting up murders and destroyed them right after. But he made the mistake of bringing his real phone with him at the same time. So police were able to show through the pings, that wherever the burner phone went, his real phone was right there too.

jash, MerBeach, Gardener1850 and 12 others like this.
  6. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

But then she did try to improve his looks too.

sassyblue, osu, Deerrun and 2 others like this.
  7. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Completely possible.

Last week, we did a lot of errand running and everyday we say Means car parked outside the women’s center. It was also there Monday and today. Just some observations. I know the preliminary hearing is coming up so maybe they have been preparing but I don’t know many lawyers that are with their client that much even with preparing for the preliminary hearing.

All jmo moo

8. arizonamomoffour

arizonamomoffour Well-Known Member

Happened to a relative that I did CPR on.

9. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

ITA with everything :)

spandangly, kcroo, nyvictoria and 2 others like this.
  10. janx

janx Well-Known Member

Was that county jail or prison?

11. spandangly

spandangly Well-Known Member

I actually picture CD and AxC standing around the fire making this joke and thinking they're wickedly hilarious. Then CD decides to use it again with TD for a chuckle. *I need the vomit emoji!!!*

12. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate 2 GLAM 2 GIVE A DAMN

My guess.. to prevent animals from unearthing the remains, but who knows with those whackos. I hope that IF there are real zombies :rolleyes: they go after everyone involved..

janewall, Rolo, QuietStrength and 7 others like this.
  13. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

You know, that's what I thought too. And then I thought no, I'm really developing a sick mind, he couldn't possibly....

ugh ugh ugh ugh

14. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

I kind of thought the block/stones from the graves, were maybe used as a shield to deter ground penetration equipment When dug up, there isn't a layer, also natural erosion etc... just a thought. jmo

janewall, findher8, sassyblue and 4 others like this.
  15. PinkPrincessPoop

PinkPrincessPoop Well-Known Member

I believe that if MG truly had more to do with this case, she'd already be in custody. Being so close with Lori and Chad, there would surely be more of a concrete digital/paper trail associated with her than any of the other "players" in this tragic story, especially considering their history predates when all of this super crazy nonsense got out of control. Considering she is not in custody, and that she also did agree to be interviewed for Dateline, I don't think MG is hiding anything further.

What she told police (which we are now privy to thanks to Dateline), if true, is invaluable information - not only in helping confirm the dates and context of JJ's last whereabouts, but of the headspace of Lori and Chad at crucial times, clues to possible motives, and further knowledge of their "religious" beliefs. All of which MG apparently willingly and voluntarily told police without any pressure from LE, done entirely of her own accord.

I'll also add that I have no idea how I would act if I were interviewed on national television about my former friends turning out to be murderers. Given the knowledge she had and what she witnessed, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason she was stoic and didn't shed a tear is because she has long suspected (as we all have) that the children were in fact deceased. She probably knew in her heart the moment Lori called her to ask her to lie. Moreso and much earlier than the rest of us.

Unless we find out anything new, I don't really suspect MG of anything other than being an extremely poor judge of character and gullible to conspiracies. She had more sense than anyone in that group at least.

janewall, Shadow@light, Rolo and 12 others like this.
  16. DI_Isokawa

DI_Isokawa Well-Known Member

The question is, were the 60 phones to be used by a large number of people over a short time, or a small number of people over an extended period of time? If the the former, we're looking at a major event being planned. If the latter, some kind of long term activity to be kept away from prying eyes. I have no opinion at this time.

17. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

He is so in over his head in this case.. he probably has rented a place in Rexburg for the summer MOO

18. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

The first I heard about multiple phones was a while ago in the beginning with Kay W. She stated that CV paid for a lot of phones, but I thought she said "for family members" iirc.

Does anyone else recall such? And I wonder how she knew such.

19. osu

osu Well-Known Member

In this clip of Nancy Grace‘s interview with Julie Rowe, she said that CD told her that he believed MG was one of his previous wives.

jash, MerBeach, April_Dawn99 and 17 others like this.
  20. The First Article

The First Article Well-Known Member

It's an interesting question that's for sure.

Wonder if there is anyone else who has phones that were purchased at the same time? Like they have a pile of burners and if you accept the invite to join them you get a phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.