Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

ha ha! I hear ya, Gum!

2. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

I agree with you. The defense attorneys will have to pin it on someone who can't defend himself, although the phone pings aren't helping him.

Thank you for your bravery and contribution to this conversation. You have a completely different perspective on parts of this case and it's very helpful!

altojack, Rolo, Alpha_Q and 17 others like this.
  3. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Handed off to Chad?

4. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

5. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Anyone think Lori has clergy zoom meetings?

6. nhmemorymaker

ha ha! I hear ya, Gum!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Nikynoo likes this.
  7. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

A mod replied that we can't sleuth DW.

8. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

I think there might be two options related to the timing of the release of these photos. We know for certain that the first photo was from LV's Icloud account. So quite possibly the second photo is from AC's phone and they either didn't want it to be known that they were analyzing his phone or they simply hadn't gotten there yet. I can see LV taking photos from both her phone and his as they were standing there and it may account for the subtle differences between photos.

The second possibility is that LE is shaping the narrative they are telling through the media, which we know they do. The first photo tells a very different story from the second. We see a troubled TR and AC gazing away not paying attention. The second photo shows them both smiling on a family day trip. I'm wondering if the perception of the case may have changed slightly if the second photo had been released first, lending credibility to the theory that these children were simply hidden away.

This is all speculation too, MOO.

9. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Are you talking about Chad? I think we're assuming they aren't allowed to communicate based on his initial court appearance. Jmo

10. nhmemorymaker

All fiction to me. From Suzanne Freeman's interview, he never mentioned NDEs at all. One who has had them would so definitely share with someone else who had them. If he was an experienced publisher...perhaps not. But Chad was just a doufus starting his business when he met Suzanne, I just feel there is zero possibility that he would not share this "soul experience" with her, if any were real.

And I do believe in NDEs for sure. My mother was in a fire, and pronounced dead TWICE.... she shared what she had experienced, from her ICU bed, and said no one believed her.
    But weeks later, when I brought it up again, she looked at me like I was crazy, telling me she had no such experience. (This was before Kubler-Ross's books.)

jash, Rolo, spandangly and 10 others like this.
  11. nhmemorymaker

Does she have access to internet.

12. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

I can think of scenarios where he was involved after the fact, but did not actively do the deed. That's my point, the phone pings point to his presence at critical times, but are not conclusive as to actions. It grinds at me to think the deadly duo can capitalize on his death and inability to speak the truth.

13. nhmemorymaker

I feel we can all relate to the practice of taking a picture... taking one, and then telling everyone "to look at the camera". They do look like split second shots to me....

14. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

No, someone within the LDS Church :)

osu, BeachSky, Nikynoo and 1 other person like this.
  15. nhmemorymaker

i don't see it this way.... I just see Tylee saying "come on Mom, get on with this"... and then, for the second photo, Lori just says" Ok everyone look at me and smile"

16. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Handed off to Chad?

RickshawFan and Nikynoo like this.
  17. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

I am wondering whether Alex, if still alive, would he still be Lori's defender?

Edited to be concise (i hope).

spandangly, wenwe4 and Knox like this.
  18. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

If as Jankee says, he was seeking counseling. That could indicate he was experiencing some sort of guilt, although I'm not clear when that conversation took place (before or after Tylee & JJ's death).

We also don't know how deeply invested he was in the bunk theology. MG told us she went to AxC and asked what happened to JJ. He replied "you don't want to know".

What's your take on his reply?

janewall, jash, BeachSky and 4 others like this.
  19. lacegrl130

lacegrl130 Well-Known Member

Maybe Alex the truck driver had a way of getting fentanyl?

JoJoJoey2407 and RickshawFan like this.
  20. nhmemorymaker

So well written--thank you. I have always wondered about the CO2 wondering if there was an "easy portable" way to handle.

Yes, I was one who was absolutely shocked with the outcome of the autopsy. I have felt for a long time, that these characters had a "suicide pact" commitment if they needed it. But basically another evil "L and C device".
    • With the welfare check at the end of November (* corrected)...if Chad was so nervous (as MG stated), then that would have come hard for Alex as well.
    • And then MG tells Alex that she went to the police.
    • And then, Tammy's body was exhumed.
    • And if Alex actually was considering therapy...well, guilt. He may have actually had guilt!
    But after Tammy's exhumation, I could just see C and L calling Alex to tell him it was time for "Plan C".
    I still find this to be my favored opinion. Right now anyway.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.